Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Totally agree, that is hilarious, I could not stop laughing! Both were funny, lol.

This is kinda besides the point and I doubt he cares, but "Biglare" is actually a very cool cat, and from what I've seen has stayed out of the drama, he's never attacked Gintani as far as I know, looking back now Biglare asked fair questions about my first dyno"s, I've met him and spoke to him quite a few times since, the guy is level headed.
    + 1 on Biglare, Ive spoke to the guy before too, seems real kool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Totally agree, that is hilarious, I could not stop laughing! Both were funny, lol.

This is kinda besides the point and I doubt he cares, but "Biglare" is actually a very cool cat, and from what I've seen has stayed out of the drama, he's never attacked Gintani as far as I know, looking back now Biglare asked fair questions about my first dyno"s, I've met him and spoke to him quite a few times since, the guy is level headed.
    I don't even know biglare just threw that in there, nothing meant against him.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    drama drama drama... and all this talk about suing is rediculous. I hate what this world is coming to. I can only imagine what it would be like if all the people i know that have done $#@! like getting in fights starting suing eachother.. lame. handle $#@! the old wayClick here to enlarge or Click here to enlarge haha Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by iveman89 Click here to enlarge
    drama drama drama... and all this talk about suing is rediculous. I hate what this world is coming to. I can only imagine what it would be like if all the people i know that have done $#@! like getting in fights starting suing eachother.. lame. handle $#@! the old wayClick here to enlarge or Click here to enlarge haha Click here to enlarge
    Let's not say the whole world is like PG... at least I hope not. No one else here is like that I don't think.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by iveman89 Click here to enlarge
    I agree with you 100%, but that involves having BALLS and saying what you have to say in person... something PG lacks.

All this talk of him suing people is BS... on what grounds? He'll get laughed out of court and be faced with a nice countersuit. I for one hope he's stupid enough to go through with it and has to sell his precious car to cover his legal bills.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OMG.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234