Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    its slow. its verified, i checked. Pencilgeek is no longer red. GT3 tim is the new moderator.
    Not a bad replacement. We will see how he treats BB references.

I called it that this would cost him his position I just did not think it would be that fast. I thought it would at least take some pressure but it seems he had pushed them further than any of us realized. About time... just hope he doesn't kill himself over this.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, I'm surprised he is still a mod there.

This latest round will hopefully finally push him out of a position he was never qualified to be in.
    Sorry guys, just had to quote this as... damn, it is right on Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice post on his blog I really wanna see what his revenge is all about lol.

"It's official and it's no surprise that effective June 1, 2010, I'm no longer moderator at M3Post. After all, I basically announced that it was coming in the Who is PencilGeek article. I'm very thankful for the opportunity to moderate at M3Post and I enjoyed about half of it. I'm finally free to say what I really think about topics without being restrained as a moderator. Believe me, I'm relieved it's over -- it's very liberating to be finally be free. In the next day or two, I'll post a much more formal write-up here at this blog explaining it all -- because it seems that I misplaced the actual article I wrote two months ago explaining my decision. There's only one thing I'll miss: being able to look up all of the fake accounts and cross reference them to their real screen names. Other than that...I won't miss anything. Now that it's over -- I wish I could put a huge Las Vegas style wager. I wish I could bet that within the next few months the same people who wanted me kicked out as moderator -- are going to wish I were still there. I tried to warn those ghetto boys that they had better be careful what they wished for...and this is exactly what I was talking about when I said it. I think it's going to be hilarious to see their reaction when they realize how much worse their situation will now be without a moderator's muzzle on my keyboard."

$#@!ING FINALLY

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What is this ghetto boys reference? To infer the one's that don't agree with him are poor? We all drive 60k+ M3's and are not from south central LA.

I'm pretty sure if I was "affluent" and had 100's of thousands to dump into a project pile, I would be already retired in my early 60's and not be a white collar behind a corporate desk at NVIDIA.......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    Nice post on his blog I really wanna see what his revenge is all about lol.

"It's official and it's no surprise that effective June 1, 2010, I'm no longer moderator at M3Post. After all, I basically announced that it was coming in the Who is PencilGeek article. I'm very thankful for the opportunity to moderate at M3Post and I enjoyed about half of it. I'm finally free to say what I really think about topics without being restrained as a moderator. Believe me, I'm relieved it's over -- it's very liberating to be finally be free. In the next day or two, I'll post a much more formal write-up here at this blog explaining it all -- because it seems that I misplaced the actual article I wrote two months ago explaining my decision. There's only one thing I'll miss: being able to look up all of the fake accounts and cross reference them to their real screen names. Other than that...I won't miss anything. Now that it's over -- I wish I could put a huge Las Vegas style wager. I wish I could bet that within the next few months the same people who wanted me kicked out as moderator -- are going to wish I were still there. I tried to warn those ghetto boys that they had better be careful what they wished for...and this is exactly what I was talking about when I said it. I think it's going to be hilarious to see their reaction when they realize how much worse their situation will now be without a moderator's muzzle on my keyboard."

$#@!ING FINALLY
    His "revenge" is just going to be kicking and screaming at everyone begging for attention for his blog. Basically, he is saying "if you thought I was drama before, wait until now." Enough, he got pushed out there, he won't show here, he and his blog can go f#$% themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    What is this ghetto boys reference? To infer the one's that don't agree with him are poor? We all drive 60k+ M3's and are not from south central LA.

I'm pretty sure if I was "affluent" and had 100's of thousands to dump into a project pile, I would be already retired in my early 60's and not be a white collar behind a corporate desk at NVIDIA.......
    He is referring to Gintani and who he sees as their fanboys as he likes to make fun of them saying they are not educated and brainless trash. I wonder if Nvidia has seen how he behaves online at work and if they really need someone like that in a management position?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He is referring to Gintani and who he sees as their fanboys as he likes to make fun of them saying they are not educated and brainless trash. I wonder if Nvidia has seen how he behaves online at work and if they really need someone like that in a management position?
    I would love to see him show up at Gintani and say half the $#@! he posts online and says behind peoples' back at the shop. He is the true definition of a keyboard warrior. All bark no bite.

BTW PG if you're reading this and I'm sure you are cause you have no life whatsoever. You're car IS A GIANT FAIL!!! 100K plus dumped into it and you still would get your *** handed to you by Niterider or Drew.

Him being booted off M3post is the best news I've heard from that site in a long time!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    I would love to see him show up at Gintani and say half the $#@! he posts online and says behind peoples' back at the shop. He is the true definition of a keyboard warrior. All bark no bite.

BTW PG if you're reading this and I'm sure you are cause you have no life whatsoever. You're car IS A GIANT FAIL!!! 100K plus dumped into it and you still would get your *** handed to you by Niterider or Drew.

Him being booted off M3post is the best news I've heard from that site in a long time!
    It isn't even what he says in private, what he says in public is far worse. Actually publicly stating he would take pleasure in hurting peoples business and livelihood? Maybe people should start going after his? Is anyone collecting all this to send to Nvidia so they can put him under review? Does anyone think this behavior constitutes someone who should be in *any* management position? I doubt this clown could manage a McDonals as he would be too busy getting involved and escalating the employees high school drama.

I agree with you, finally it happened but a shame so much damage had to be done before they did it. Kind of funny how they used his content to build up M3post and now he is left with nothing. Jason tossed him to the curb like a used up old whore. I told the moron he shouldn't give his content away for free but nooooo, he is so much smarter than all of us Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You know, this dude is just amazing. He manages to make it seem like he wanted to leave, and that it was his own reason, yet he states that he was forced out too! Nice contradictions, but hey, whatever is best for the community at large, right?

And the thing about the fake accounts... correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some people catch him doing that on THIS forum? The whole ESS and PC ordeal? Funny, I didn't think he'd be that... dumb?

EDIT: plus, he states wanting to be able to say what he wants... why not do it here? Im sure if he cares about his reputation so much, here's the place to start over! (that's how i see it, as this forum is open to almost anything/one)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    You know, this dude is just amazing. He manages to make it seem like he wanted to leave, and that it was his own reason, yet he states that he was forced out too! Nice contradictions, but hey, whatever is best for the community at large, right?

And the thing about the fake accounts... correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some people catch him doing that on THIS forum? The whole ESS and PC ordeal? Funny, I didn't think he'd be that... dumb?

EDIT: plus, he states wanting to be able to say what he wants... why not do it here? Im sure if he cares about his reputation so much, here's the place to start over! (that's how i see it, as this forum is open to almost anything/one)
    Yes, he is clearly a hypocrite and is trying to save face. If he so badly wanted out and "freedom" why did he wait until they threw him out? He clung to that stupid mod title like it was his security blanket. Yes, he created multiple accounts here and I could care less. What I cared about was him getting BimmerBoost censored on bimmerpost, how petty is that? Well, he sure as hell is not going to be promoting his blog here now by throwing hissy fits craving for attention, no way.

He won't come here as the last time he did he ended up getting embarrassed in a debate with me about what constitutes "fast" and begged Drew to ban him so he could say he was banned from here. He is not banned and the only reason he wouldn't post here is because he knows he can't handle it.

You know I actually e-mailed him a month ago feeling sorry for him when I saw how he went into hiding as the criticism he brought upon himself got to him? He did not even have the decency to respond to someone reaching out to him as no one else would. I told him he could post here, focus on cars, and forget the BS. He turns around and criticizes me for that, unbelievable. I no longer have any sympathy for him, none.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Celebration! Drinks on Sticky!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Celebration! Drinks on Sticky!
    No problem with that, I don't mind popping champagne for this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Heh. That's too bad. Poor guy...

And i actually remember the fast debate, which was REALLY a failing attempt to be devious with words! Oh god. Well, let's move on, and, maybe, we will be reading about the first turbo e9x M3 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It's about time that schmuck got kicked off of Bimmerpost. Nothing but semantic games, and ill-conceived logic from that guy....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly he's not even worth a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon let alone champagne... save that for when you set another E9X record, not for some 60 year old drama queen whole life revolves around his fail of a car.
    Last edited by Monster135; 06-02-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly he's not even worth a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon let alone champagne... save that for when you set another E9X record, not for some 60 year old drama queen whose whole life revolves around his fail of a car.
    You are right, that is why I edited it from the bottle I wrote earlier.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    wow I didn't even know all of this happen till Alex sent me a PM on m3post.. And I didn't make that video bashing anyone.. Someone is using my forum name as a cover..The only person I bashed and talked $#@! to/about on m3post was PG
    Power Mods: Dinan pulley, Dinan Flash,Dinan Intake, Dinan 3.62, Gintani Race Mufflers, Gintani catless Xpipe,
    Cosmetic: Molded Vorsteiner Poly-Lip, LED Interior Lights, LUX H8, Black Side Vents,Glossy Black Kidneys, Reflectors Delete, Smoked Tail Lights, CF Vorsteiner Trunk, V1 Hardwire

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by skoot3r Click here to enlarge
    wow I didn't even know all of this happen till Alex sent me a PM on m3post.. And I didn't make that video bashing anyone.. Someone is using my forum name as a cover..The only person I bashed and talked $#@! to/about on m3post was PG
    You know, I thought it was REALLY odd that it would be you considering your post history here.

It was PG who made it, he just doesn't even have the balls to straight say it. Hence all the talk in the video putting down Jeremy and Gintani. He also is afraid of repercussions so he would rather put the blame on someone else. PG, I'm not going to sue you over a parody video, are you out of your mind? Normal human beings don't do that.

I just can't believe he just keeps stooping lower, and lower, and lower...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You know, I thought it was REALLY odd that it would be you considering your post history here.

It was PG who made it, he just doesn't even have the balls to straight say it. Hence all the talk in the video putting down Jeremy and Gintani. He also is afraid of repercussions so he would rather put the blame on someone else. PG, I'm not going to sue you over a parody video, are you out of your mind? Normal human beings don't do that.

I just can't believe he just keeps stooping lower, and lower, and lower...
    yeah I know right? I just talked to Alex on the phone about this. I was telling him how PG was PMing me asking why I was calling him a nazi mod a month ago when I was posting your DCT build thread on m3post. He was telling me to come to his house and he would make me a steak dinner and show me all the emails/logs from m3post if I were to post a thread about what I seen. I turned him down on his offer. I told him I don't want to be in the stupid drama that his causing on the forums and that me calling him a nazi was my own personal opinion on how I felt he ran the forum. I support Gintani 100%. Why would I try to $#@! talk a company after selling my full exhaust system for theirs and even planning on getting their tune? W/E When I first met PG in person I thought he was a cool guy but now after reading all these threads I see he is just a POS $#@! who gets off to causing drama and using others names as a shield for his own needs.
    Power Mods: Dinan pulley, Dinan Flash,Dinan Intake, Dinan 3.62, Gintani Race Mufflers, Gintani catless Xpipe,
    Cosmetic: Molded Vorsteiner Poly-Lip, LED Interior Lights, LUX H8, Black Side Vents,Glossy Black Kidneys, Reflectors Delete, Smoked Tail Lights, CF Vorsteiner Trunk, V1 Hardwire

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wait, he works for NVIDIA? I have a TON of friends there (comes with what I do for a living). Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by skoot3r Click here to enlarge
    yeah I know right? I just talked to Alex on the phone about this. I was telling him how PG was PMing me asking why I was calling him a nazi mod a month ago when I was posting your DCT build thread on m3post. He was telling me to come to his house and he would make me a steak dinner and show me all the emails/logs from m3post if I were to post a thread about what I seen. I turned him down on his offer. I told him I don't want to be in the stupid drama that his causing on the forums and that me calling him a nazi was my own personal opinion on how I felt he ran the forum. I support Gintani 100%. Why would I try to $#@! talk a company after selling my full exhaust system for theirs and even planning on getting their tune? W/E When I first met PG in person I thought he was a cool guy but now after reading all these threads I see he is just a POS $#@! who gets off to causing drama and using others names as a shield for his own needs.
    Wtf is this? He was asking you out on a date? Cook you a steak dinner and show you e-mails and logs?

So he tried to bribe you to post a thread about his logs on his behalf? The guy is out of his freaking mind.

That makes complete sense, why would you talk $#@! on a company you buy products from when you could buy them from anyone?

Why choose you of all people though? How stupid is that, knowing you would eventually see it, comment, and the truth would come out. Was he hoping he could buy you off with a steak dinner, seriously? For the record, he made me the same offer last year. I wonder if he would have provided a dozen roses as well?

You can't make this $#@! up folks, we may have to make this into a movie. I'm glad we have definitively established PG is willing to lie, cheat, and steal. He has lied about the video attempting to put myself, Gintani, and OE tuning down. He even takes shots at my parents... I mean, wtf? He goes to the length of stealing dyno charts off computers. He invents a whole equation to try to discredit Drew and Gintani. Who knows what lies he will resort to next, but this has to stop. It is absolutely insane, I can't believe a middle aged man is stooping so low.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wtf is this? He was asking you out on a date? Cook you a steak dinner and show you e-mails and logs?

So he tried to bribe you to post a thread about his logs on his behalf? The guy is out of his freaking mind.

That makes complete sense, why would you talk $#@! on a company you buy products from when you could buy them from anyone?

Why choose you of all people though? How stupid is that, knowing you would eventually see it, comment, and the truth would come out. Was he hoping he could buy you off with a steak dinner, seriously? For the record, he made me the same offer last year. I wonder if he would have provided a dozen roses as well?

You can't make this $#@! up folks, we may have to make this into a movie. I'm glad we have definitively established PG is willing to lie, cheat, and steal. He has lied about the video attempting to put myself, Gintani, and OE tuning down. He even takes shots at my parents... I mean, wtf? He goes to the length of stealing dyno charts off computers. He invents a whole equation to try to discredit Drew and Gintani. Who knows what lies he will resort to next, but this has to stop. It is absolutely insane, I can't believe a middle aged man is stooping so low.
    More than "middle-aged" and as such he can't get out to get any decent booty w/o paying for it.. the real question is why are mid-20 something dudes inside typing away on a car forum instead of out getting said booty themselves.. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikewads Click here to enlarge
    Man I have not laughed this much while reading any BMW forum!

I like turtles.... Click here to enlarge Where did that come from?
    Totally agree, that is hilarious, I could not stop laughing! Both were funny, lol.

This is kinda besides the point and I doubt he cares, but "Biglare" is actually a very cool cat, and from what I've seen has stayed out of the drama, he's never attacked Gintani as far as I know, looking back now Biglare asked fair questions about my first dyno"s, I've met him and spoke to him quite a few times since, the guy is level headed.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast