Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    Hahaha, I guess that is supposed to be me? Hahaha, I don't know if butthurt even covers him anymore.

PG made that as I guess he saw my comment on his blog about being amazed his server was strong enough to hold his bias.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey guys,

He PM'd me with this, and his friend "Jason" who never existed claiming OE can't do locked DME's. I posted on the E90post thread that Gintani/OE was capable of locked DME's which was apparent on my car and many others, and responded so when he came at me in a PM. Me personally knowing the capability first hand, made me feel he needed to stay out of it unless he had FIRST HAND information of that truth - which he doesn't. I let him know, simply that others WILL read it and if you are NOT 100% sure of your information - don't say it. Simple as that. No minion of paid sponsorship just simply sick of the BS, just proud of Gintani and OE products.

Here's the original PM:

Re: OE Tuning
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PG

Can you provide more information about OE tuning's abilities on locked ECU's? While I'm not 100% sure, at Bimmerfest (only 5 days ago), I believed they turned people away asking to tune their locked ECU's.

Be careful what incorrect information you may spread, publically, PM's are one thing.

Personally OE had the lock figured out, and a patch for it many weeks ago ready to go, on my personal vehicle as well.

One person was turned away due to vendor conflict - as others tuners turned away this customer too. The conflict you may know as ess's test drive turned sour. Well that customer wanted OE to do it. The answer was no. Lots of history behind the customer. So the reason wasn't due to a locked DME.

Brian (SC E90 black) has an updated locked DME, his car is running fine right now isn't it ? Click here to enlarge

THEN

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PG
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bren335i
    Be careful what incorrect information you may spread, publically, PM's are one thing.

Could you please give me an explanation of what that means? There seems to be something "behind" that statement -- and I'd like to know what it is. Why are you issuing me some type of warning? If we want to issue warnings here, I'd warn you not to post information on behalf of a vendor if you are not a paid sponsor. So please explain why you appear to be threatening and warning me.

Quote:
    Personally OE had the lock figured out, and a patch for it many weeks ago ready to go, on my personal vehicle as well.

Do you, or do you not have an M3? Your screen name says 335. We're talking about M3's here -- not 335's.

Quote:
    One person was turned away due to vendor conflict - as others tuners turned away this customer too. The conflict you may know as ess's test drive turned sour. Well that customer wanted OE to do it. The answer was no. Lots of history behind the customer. So the reason wasn't due to a locked DME.

Yes, I realize those are the talking points. But...

A friend of mine -- Jason -- was told the same thing. They turned him away and was told they couldn't do it (yet). They said they would have it available "soon."

Quote:
    Brian (SC E90 black) has an updated locked DME, his car is running fine right now isn't it ? Click here to enlarge

Let OE Tuning and Brian himself come on the board and say it. Your 3rd hand stories carry no weight. My friend Jason was turned away -- and that's all I need to know.

I have an M3, your friend Jason isn't you - so your third party information carries no weight either. I'm not sure who he talked to as this tuning of the unlocked isn't new news at all. Perhaps your friend visited the Powerchip booth Click here to enlarge

The sponsor, Gintani, who the tuning is down for and through pays here as a sponsor, I do not work for them directly but I can carry along information for them if I'd please as it benefits you, and others in that thread that seem to be confused. OE and Brian are not adding to this PM at this time. You asked me, I answered.

I'm advising you nicely, that all posts, PM's, blogs are being closely monitored for slander, libel, and/or defamation of character. All correspondence will go to Alex and OE for review. Hope that answers your original PM.

THEN

---Quote (Originally by bren335i)---
    I have an M3, your friend Jason isn't you - so your third party information carries no weight either. I'm not sure who he talked to as this tuning of the unlocked isn't new news at all. Perhaps your friend visited the powerchip booth Click here to enlarge
    ---End Quote---

LOL. But no. He spoke to Jeremy.

---Quote---
    The sponsor, Gintani, who the tuning is down for and through pays here as a sponsor, I do not work for them directly but I can carry along information for them if I'd please as it benefits you, and others in that thread that seem to be confused. OE and Brian are not adding to this PM at this time. You asked me, I answered.
    ---End Quote---

You are not allowed to post on behalf of a sponsor if you are not a paid sponsor. That's what sponsorship is for. They need to come on the board themselves and speak for their products. I don't think you intended this, but you basically admitted that they are sending you here to post this information. That's not anything new -- but it's nice that you're willing to admit it. But it's still not allowed.

---Quote---
    I'm advising you nicely, that all posts, PM's, blogs are being closely monitored for slander, libel, and/or defamation of character. All correspondence will go to Alex and OE for review. Hope that answers your original PM.
    ---End Quote---

Oh brother...typical Gintani threats. You're just their latest messenger. I hope you at least got a paid sonsorship out of the deal -- and aren't doing this for free. I say that because your PM threat may be considered a criminal act -- so I hope you got something out of it. Sigh. Now I have to log your PM and forward it to the proper authorities.

These guys really need to grow out of this type of behavior because it really isn't working.

I didn't exact pass the bar here, but someone explain me how that's a threat, letting him know that others are watching. You be the judge. Noone sent me to pick apart or spread anything, I've been on that forum forever in the 335i section, I just took it as PG trying to start trouble, not update his ECU MOD overview. I mean for christ sakes he has Gintani and OE's number if he really wanted the information for that fact, he can CALL them direct not PM me.

Let me know if that's difficult to read I'll format it better.
    Last edited by BrenM3; 05-31-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    and then:

This is the message that was sent:
    Dear bren335i,

You have received an infraction at M3 Forum 2011 2010 BMW M3 2009 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92.

Reason: By your history of posts and infractions, it's clear you seem to enjoy inciting extra-curricular drama B.S.
    -------
    By your history of posts and infractions, it's clear you seem to enjoy inciting extra-curricular drama B.S.
    -------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
    Last edited by BrenM3; 05-31-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's pathetic. You should've asked him why his car wasn't parked with the rest of ESS cars at their booth at Bimmerfest.. Could ESS be distancing themselves from the drama queen known as PG?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't have first hand information, just second hand why it's not there. So I won't say it in public.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    He's pathetic. You should've asked him why his car wasn't parked with the rest of ESS cars at their booth at Bimmerfest.. Could ESS be distancing themselves from the drama queen known as PG?
    I wouldn't want it in my booth either.

It looks like $#@!, his M3 is a complete mess.

West Los Angeles, California, United States
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shaunt? He actually included me in the video? wtf

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shaunt Click here to enlarge
    Shaunt? He actually included me in the video? wtf
    Haha, what did you do? You haven't even been here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    PG finds out I'm getting an SC:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    I don't have first hand information, just second hand why it's not there. So I won't say it in public.
    What's the info?

I just thought I was kinda weird that his car wasn't in their booth. At MFest they boothed it and had one of their professional drivers take it around the track

Guessing between its disappointing performance and its drama queen owner ESS is slowly distancing themselves from Robert..

BTW I agree with you... his car looks like $#@!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is quite obvious bimmerpost gave PG a little spanking for the drama he creates. He had to start his little blog, so he can throw his temper tantrums.

I have never seen such a immature old fart.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    It is quite obvious bimmerpost gave PG a little spanking for the drama he creates. He had to start his little blog, so he can throw his temper tantrums.

I have never seen such a immature old fart.
    Exactly, I'm surprised he is still a mod there.

This latest round will hopefully finally push him out of a position he was never qualified to be in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey guys,

He PM'd me with this, and his friend "Jason" who never existed claiming OE can't do locked DME's. I posted on the E90post thread that Gintani/OE was capable of locked DME's which was apparent on my car and many others, and responded so when he came at me in a PM. Me personally knowing the capability first hand, made me feel he needed to stay out of it unless he had FIRST HAND information of that truth - which he doesn't. I let him know, simply that others WILL read it and if you are NOT 100% sure of your information - don't say it. Simple as that. No minion of paid sponsorship just simply sick of the BS, just proud of Gintani and OE products.

Here's the original PM:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PG

Can you provide more information about OE tuning's abilities on locked ECU's? While I'm not 100% sure, at Bimmerfest (only 5 days ago), I believed they turned people away asking to tune their locked ECU's.

THEN

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PG
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bren335i

Could you please give me an explanation of what that means? There seems to be something "behind" that statement -- and I'd like to know what it is. Why are you issuing me some type of warning? If we want to issue warnings here, I'd warn you not to post information on behalf of a vendor if you are not a paid sponsor. So please explain why you appear to be threatening and warning me.

Quote:

Do you, or do you not have an M3? Your screen name says 335. We're talking about M3's here -- not 335's.

Quote:

Yes, I realize those are the talking points. But...

A friend of mine -- Jason -- was told the same thing. They turned him away and was told they couldn't do it (yet). They said they would have it available "soon."

Quote:

Let OE Tuning and Brian himself come on the board and say it. Your 3rd hand stories carry no weight. My friend Jason was turned away -- and that's all I need to know.

I have an M3, your friend Jason isn't you - so your third party information carries no weight either. I'm not sure who he talked to as this tuning of the unlocked isn't new news at all. Perhaps your friend visited the Powerchip booth Click here to enlarge

THEN

---Quote (Originally by bren335i)---
    I have an M3, your friend Jason isn't you - so your third party information carries no weight either. I'm not sure who he talked to as this tuning of the unlocked isn't new news at all. Perhaps your friend visited the powerchip booth Click here to enlarge
    ---End Quote---

LOL. But no. He spoke to Jeremy.

---Quote---
    ---End Quote---

You are not allowed to post on behalf of a sponsor if you are not a paid sponsor. That's what sponsorship is for. They need to come on the board themselves and speak for their products. I don't think you intended this, but you basically admitted that they are sending you here to post this information. That's not anything new -- but it's nice that you're willing to admit it. But it's still not allowed.

---Quote---
    ---End Quote---

Oh brother...typical Gintani threats. You're just their latest messenger. I hope you at least got a paid sonsorship out of the deal -- and aren't doing this for free. I say that because your PM threat may be considered a criminal act -- so I hope you got something out of it. Sigh. Now I have to log your PM and forward it to the proper authorities.

These guys really need to grow out of this type of behavior because it really isn't working.

I didn't exact pass the bar here, but someone explain me how that's a threat, letting him know that others are watching. You be the judge. Noone sent me to pick apart or spread anything, I've been on that forum forever in the 335i section, I just took it as PG trying to start trouble, not update his ECU MOD overview. I mean for christ sakes he has Gintani and OE's number if he really wanted the information for that fact, he can CALL them direct not PM me.

Let me know if that's difficult to read I'll format it better.
    He is making a mountain out of nothing. You didn't threaten him. PG thinks he is a legal mastermind, he isn't, he is just an average guy with an average community college education and an average mid-level management position. He likes to think of himself as more than he is. There is nothing here, you have nothing to worry about, just laugh at how pathetic he is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    and then:

This is the message that was sent:
    Dear bren335i,

You have received an infraction at M3 Forum 2011 2010 BMW M3 2009 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92.

Reason: By your history of posts and infractions, it's clear you seem to enjoy inciting extra-curricular drama B.S.
    -------
    By your history of posts and infractions, it's clear you seem to enjoy inciting extra-curricular drama B.S.
    -------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
    Hahah, wait, I missed this.

You got an infraction for drama when it is HIS drama? Hahaha, oh wow, that is just too great.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man I have not laughed this much while reading any BMW forum!

I like turtles.... Click here to enlarge Where did that come from?
    09 Alpine White E92 M-DCT / ESS VT2 Supercharger w/ NITROUS / Borla Race Exhaust
    10.87 @ 131 mph in the 1/4 Mile
    60-130 MPH in 6.23 secs (Nitrous)
    60-130 MPH in 6.87 secs (Boost only @ 7.5psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, WTF is wrong with this guy, isnt he like 75? why does he act like hes 10...wow, he amazes me every time. I dont think Honda forums can create as much drama as this guy. Anyways, That video comeback from u sticky was $#@!in hilarious, I love it.

Oh and just for the record, yes OE tuning/Gintani has unlocked the locked out DMEs that is cause by ISTA p sw version 37.2.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by niterider Click here to enlarge
    LOL, WTF is wrong with this guy, isnt he like 75? why does he act like hes 10...wow, he amazes me every time. I dont think Honda forums can create as much drama as this guy. Anyways, That video comeback from u sticky was $#@!in hilarious, I love it.

Oh and just for the record, yes OE tuning/Gintani has unlocked the locked out DMEs that is cause by ISTA p sw version 37.2.
    Yep I know they unlocked it, isn't your car running the latest BMW software? Isn't that proof?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    NOO WAYY HAHAHAHAHAH
    STICKY CHECK THIS OUT!!!

that video is $#@!ing hilarious by the way

"This is Sticky's response to "skoot3r's" Hitler parody video. This
    video is pretty darn funny too. But at the end of the day, it's still
    classic Sticky. He relies on information he knows to be false to
    preach to a choir that doesn't need any sermon. I know Sticky is very fond
    of posting private emails, and I now suspect he fears that I would post all of
    our emails -- unedited, unfiltered, and within their original context.
    That's probably why he's sent me 8 emails in the past few weeks begging me to
    let bygones be bygones -- "no hard feelings" as he puts it. What do you say
    Joseph? Should I post the emails where you admit that the stuff you say in
    this video isn't true? Or how about the emails where you repeatedly throw
    Gintani under the bus and belittle Jeremy the tuner? After I showed a few
    people all of our emails to analyze, they all responded by saying "my God -- why
    would these guys blackmail you by threatening to post these emails when they
    should be doing everything in their power to keep them a secret?" So ask
    yourself Joseph, how far do you want to go down this rabbit hole. You'd
    have a LOT of 'splainin to do to a LOT of people."
    Last edited by CookieCrisp; 05-31-2010 at 05:57 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    NOO WAYY HAHAHAHAHAH
    STICKY CHECK THIS OUT!!!

"This is Sticky's response to "skoot3r's" Hitler parody video. This
    video is pretty darn funny too. But at the end of the day, it's still
    classic Sticky. He relies on information he knows to be false to
    preach to a choir that doesn't need any sermon. I know Sticky is very fond
    of posting private emails, and I now suspect he fears that I would post all of
    our emails -- unedited, unfiltered, and within their original context.
    That's probably why he's sent me 8 emails in the past few weeks begging me to
    let bygones be bygones -- "no hard feelings" as he puts it. What do you say
    Joseph? Should I post the emails where you admit that the stuff you say in
    this video isn't true? Or how about the emails where you repeatedly throw
    Gintani under the bus and belittle Jeremy the tuner? After I showed a few
    people all of our emails to analyze, they all responded by saying "my God -- why
    would these guys blackmail you by threatening to post these emails when they
    should be doing everything in their power to keep them a secret?" So ask
    yourself Joseph, how far do you want to go down this rabbit hole. You'd
    have a LOT of 'splainin to do to a LOT of people."
    Hahahahahahhahahahhahh! We are going to run out of popcorn.

Well, let's just watch the sparks keep flying.

Is he going to try to sue me next? What PG needs to be shown is the business card of a good therapist.

Edit: I just realized, he actually says I talk smack on Jeremy? When I refused to give PG the information he begged for about who Gintani's tuner is? And I went out of my way to prevent PG from destroying his reputation? This guys thought process is just... he has to suffer from some form of mental retardation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    PG is no longer a mod on M3post

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr. Bails Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr. Bails Click here to enlarge
    That was fast... I didn't even get a chance to do anything Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't seem to get bimmerpost to work to verify.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Can't seem to get bimmerpost to work to verify.
    its slow. its verified, i checked. Pencilgeek is no longer red. GT3 tim is the new moderator.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast