He has now created a sub-topic called "who is sticky?" on his popular blog

be careful joseph Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes I know. Click here to enlarge

I also have this one: "Sticky Says The Dumbest Things"

I'm starting to think he doesn't like me.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What a sad, sad, man.....

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    he loves you....

awww how cute

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what a fagggggot

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I bet pg will tell everyone that this was his therapist's idea in order to release some stress...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly who cares about pg. He ran his mouth about his supercharged stroker for months. He failed at the 200mph and has gone into hiding. Good riddance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dead link I think!! Me's poet Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    I bet pg will tell everyone that this was his therapist's idea in order to release some stress...
    You think maybe I got under his skin? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WOW he keeps sinking lower and lower. That guy needs to get a life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    apart from the great content here, i love to watch PG drama unfold. I think hes good entertainment... what a Dbag

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Bren335i -- is this kid really dumb enough to send threats across the Internet?

Bren, seems that he is going after you. The old man doesn't know when to quit, his butthurt is beyond epic. He also again takes shot at Alex and Gintani... I don't know what it will take for Alex to finally see it and for Gintani to finally stop supporting a site like bimmerpost that puts people like PG in a position of authority when they are just drama queens with laughable BMW knowledge:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    In late May, 2010, this thread began on M3Post first asking and then documenting which ECU tuning vendors had the ability to tune the newest locked ECU's. Only a few days before, a friend of mine at Bimmerfest approached Jeremy @ OE Tuning and asked if he had such capabilities. While I wasn't 100% sure -- I was pretty sure my friend told me that he was turned away. Therefore it got my attention when M3Post user 'bren335i' made a post claiming that OE Tuning did have such capabilities.

Since I created and maintain the "ECU MOD Overview" thread at M3Post (a thread which documents various vendor's ECU capabilities), I wanted to make sure this information was correct before adding it to the master list. So I sent 'bren335i' the following, very simple message:

Can you provide more information about OE tuning's abilities on locked ECU's? While I'm not 100% sure, at Bimmerfest (only 5 days ago), I believed they turned people away asking to tune their locked ECU's.

It was an innocent question and so I was shocked when I recieved the following response:

Be careful what incorrect information you may spread, publically, PM's are one thing.

Personally OE had the lock figured out, and a patch for it many weeks ago ready to go, on my personal vehicle as well.

One person was turned away due to vendor conflict - as others tuners turned away this customer too. The conflict you may know as ess's test drive turned sour. Well that customer wanted OE to do it. The answer was no. Lots of history behind the customer. So the reason wasn't due to a locked DME.

Brian (SC E90 black) has an updated locked DME, his car is running fine right now isn't it ?

I wondered -- is this kid really threatening me? How foolish must a person be to threaten a moderator of a car forum when he's possibly breaking the rules of the forum by posting information on behalf of somebody who isn't even a sponsor (OE Tuning)? So I shot back the following:

Could you please give me an explanation of what that means? There seems to be something "behind" that statement -- and I'd like to know what it is. Why are you issuing me some type of warning? If we want to issue warnings here, I'd warn you not to post information on behalf of a vendor if you are not a paid sponsor. So please explain why you appear to be threatening and warning me.

And this is what I received in return:

The sponsor, Gintani, who the tuning is down for and through pays here as a sponsor, I do not work for them directly but I can carry along information for them if I'd please as it benefits you, and others in that thread that seem to be confused. OE and Brian are not adding to this PM at this time. You asked me, I answered.

I'm advising you nicely, that all posts, PM's, blogs are being closely monitored for slander, libel, and/or defamation of character. All correspondence will go to Alex and OE for review. Hope that answers your original PM.

OK, now I completely understand. Bren seems to be saying that OE Tuning works for Gintani -- and Gintani is a paying sponsor. And since OE Tuning is not a paying sponsor, Bren is posting this on OE's and Gintani's behalf -- thinking that Gintani's sponsorship will give him immunity from breaking forum rules. Well Bren I've got some bad news for you -- it won't -- and you just admitted to violating multiple forum rules.

By his own admission, the kid has been sent onto the forums to act as a proxy for an unpaid sponsor (OE Tuning). He does not "work for them directly, but (he) can carry along information for them." Well, thanks for clarifying that Bren: you just admitted that Gintani doesn't pay you (directly), but you do "work" on their behalf. It's the same thing Sticky told me about all of the other people -- just like you -- sent to the forums by these guys to create trouble and intimidate people. But what about that threat at the bottom -- what's that all about? Let me explain to the people who don't know: Bren was sent to the forum to deliver that message too. He's basically saying that he and the other forum agitators have been sent on a mission -- to collect information that they've been (erroneously) told could be used against me. It's a mission that all of these ghetto fan boys think will help their cause. But in reality, they're so ignorant of the law and what they're doing that they don't even realize how much it's hurting their cause -- not helping it.

Truthfully, I feel pretty sorry for this kid. His head has been filled with all kinds of mush from a guy who thinks that threatening people is the best way to grow his business. This kid is so misguided that he now thinks he knows the legal definition and what constitutes slander, libel, and/or defamation of character. He's obviously very confused and needs a little help understanding it. So let me help Bren and all of the other wanna-be e-thugs and ghetto fan boys by explaining a few things to them.

First let me tell you what does NOT constitute libel, slander, and/or defamation, and then let me tell you what does. Stating opinions on the internet is not slander, not libel, and does not constitute defamation of character; however, what they have done to me (and apparently continue to do to me) -- is. You see Bren, I'm free to state opinions, analyze products, and to post my analysis. That's not slander, libel, or defamatory. However, making up stories about me that are knowingly false, putting them in print, and then sending people onto forums to spread the stories is all of the above: slander, libel, and defamation. Bren, I've already showed lawyers copies of all of the correspondence, threats, and thefts of my intellectual property that have occurred over the past 9-12 months. The lawyer agrees I have been slandered, libeled, defamed, and my intellectual property stolen. They have assured me that everything I showed them is actionable (a legal term meaning I can sue them and collect damages). But there's one thing I lack in order to sue this misguided vendor and his mindless "unpaid" minions -- they haven't yet cost me any money. Rest assured Bren -- as soon as they do cost me money (such as attempting a frivolous lawsuit, or even sending me a legally threatening letter) -- then I will own them -- and their business. The lawyers already have everything they need -- except standing (another legal term which means that I must be able demonstrate that I've been damaged and therefore have a basis to sue). So you see, that's where costing me money comes in -- it gives me standing.

In the meantime while I patiently wait for them to do something stupid enough to give me legal standing, every time one of you little twerps think that you're brave enough to make threats like this -- you can be assured I will post your threats here on this Blog for everybody to read -- and for everybody to know who sent you. If I believe you broke the law, I will call the police and report you. So you might want to think twice before doing it. You see guys, if a lawsuit ever occurred, you will need to answer interrogatories and you will be deposed. You will need a lawyer -- and you will have to pay for it (somehow) -- and it won't be cheap. You'll wrack up thousands of dollars of lawyer time just answering interrogatories. But wait...there's more! For the deposition, you'll get the privilege and honor to fly yourself and your lawyer (and don't forget Mommy and Daddy) all the way to sunny Northern California -- all the while your lawyer is on the clock and getting paid from the moment you pick him up until the moment you drop him off. Your stupidity will easily cost more than your car. I would also worry that you're breaking criminal law too. It's entirely possible that sending these types of threats -- and sending them electronically -- is a criminal law violation. That means your stupidity could also send you to jail. I realize that wherever you live -- this may be a badge of honor -- a rite of passage. So if you get to the "big house" -- be sure to open wide for Bubba as you bend over to pick up the soap.

Here's one final warning: before you think you're brave enough to play your role as a pretend electronic hit man, think about the legal and financial trouble you could be getting yourself into. Alex and Sticky will not pay your legal bills. I hope you're at least getting some type of substantial sponsorship for your car in exchange for your services. If you didn't at least get a free supercharger kit out of your services -- then you're pretty dumb (as if you didn't already demonstrate how dumb you were by sending the threats in the first place).

And here's a message to you Alex. Don't ever send these little kids to threaten me again. I'm not intimidated nor amused by this. This is America Alex -- not some third-world country. In America, people go to jail for these things. Every time I receive one of these threats, I promise I will post it here. People will know exactly where they originated. You've got to admit Alex, your little fan boy was pretty dumb tying you directly to the threats he made. Did you at least give him a free supercharger for his services?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    that is just pathetic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does anyone else wonder if he jacks off to the drama he creates while staring at his mod title? This statement is such a joke:
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    I wondered -- is this kid really threatening me? How foolish must a person be to threaten a moderator of a car forum
    He didn't threaten you. He warned you to be careful about what you spread as you may damage reputations and further make yourself look bad. Of course, you take this as some giant insult to you being a joke of a moderator on a joke of a forum. The fact that PG is even a mod means M3post has no credibility, none. The fact that that he takes a warning about posting factual information publicly and turns it into a "threat" against him just shows what kind of a person he is.

PG isn't even good at this, he is trying to turn nothing into something. If he wants a lesson in how to properly display a person behaving deplorably behind the scenes, he should refer to this for how it is done: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...=9248#post9248

Oh, and PG isn't even banned here, he just won't show his face because without that precious mod title to protect him he won't engage any of us where he can't run and hide. Seems instead of coming out of hiding after his "attempt" (200 mph is easier on paper and in car test, eh?) a better person who learned a lesson he has only become even more bitter and petty, sad.

I also really wish he would not use me as support. He seems to forget that ESS sends people on their behalf to do proxy advertising on forums they don't sponsor all the time. Where is the mention of this?

Bren, sorry he is going after you, OE, Alex, and Gintani again. I sincerely hope you, OE Tuning, and Gintani fight back in a way that will do far more than damage to him than getting into a pointless flame war. That is by pulling out of bimmerpost and watching Jason take PG's precious mod title away when he sees his wallet get lighter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I also can't believe PG is really waiting on an excuse to sue over forums... OVER CAR FORUMS.

PG, I know you read this, so I am just telling you straight, you need to stop. You just need to walk away, quit, and do what is best for your blood pressure. There is absolutely nothing positive that can possibly come of this. This is not the behavior of an enthusiast. This is not the behavior of someone who should be a mod. This is not even the behavior of a decent human being. We live in an extremely litigious society but I find it absolutely sad that you can't wait to sue Gintani. What has happened to you? I know you are mad at me, but don't take it out on Bren.

On the same token, I find it very odd that Alex still gives bimmerpost money over bimmerboost when he has full 100% support here and no one saying they can't wait to sue him and destroy his business. If it was me, I would end my sponsorship of bimmerpost yesterday over this. Gintani doesn't need it, hell, I will gladly build their website for them for free and give them all the marketing exposure they could ever dream of, to show this is ultimately about doing the right things in a positive manner for enthusiasts. I have been telling Gintani this was coming but no one listens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL Gimme a break... So should Gintani sue all the lil ESS minions that spread miss-information? I don't think anyone cares that much someone needs a life. I thought PG's lil supercharger effieciency thread was hilarious. Considering he used Drews FULL bolt on dyno as his base from a dynojet and then the Lowest results from his Dyno Dynamics runs and then compared them to a STOCK M3 dyno vs a ESS Boosted M3 on the same type of dyno that REALLY cracked me up. To bad all the people read all his fancy RED highlights for the ESS kits and didn't question it. Too bad he can't break down why none of those kits has broken any real record worth talking about yet though SMFH.
    Last edited by JonMartin; 05-31-2010 at 01:17 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    LOL Gimme a break... So should Gintani sue all the lil ESS minions that spread miss-information? I don't think anyone cares that much someone needs a life. I thought PG's lil supercharger effieciency thread was hilarious. Considering he used Drews FULL bolt on dyno as his base from a dynojet and then the Lowest results from his Dyno Dynamics runs and then compared them to a STOCK M3 dyno vs a ESS Boosted M3 on the same type of dyno that REALLY cracked me up. To bad all the people read all his fancy RED highlights for the ESS kits and didn't question it. Too bad he can't break down why none of those kits has broken any real record worth talking about yet though SMFH.
    Look, the efficiency thing was just plain stupid and he omitted my results. I won't even get into that as it was just... pointless. He actually sits around trying to devise a way to make his kit look stronger on paper and omits data that weakens it? All the kits are going to be around the same at around the same boost and mods, period.

This whole can't wait to sue thing is just insanity and not the view of someone who "wishes the best" for everyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ya it was the most mindblowing bull$#@! post of the year. Too bad he spends the last of his days stockpiling info to sue someone LOL. $#@! he should be like me and plan a mega vegas weekend. I've been spending weeks on it and its gonna be a blast. So in a couple weeks I'll be $#@! faced surrounded by $#@!es in a fantasy suite at the palms while he goes and writes another threat. Its funny how some of us spend our days. I'm sorta glad to be out the BMW scene for a min so I can just kick back and scream LIGAF!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really hope Robert get's knocked the $#@! out somehow, somewhere. I usually don't like the idea of someone getting hurt, but the thought of him catching a swift right cross across his jaw makes me smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    I really hope Robert get's knocked the $#@! out somehow, somewhere. I usually don't like the idea of someone getting hurt, but the thought of him catching a swift right cross across his jaw makes me smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    bahaha perfect

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    That's some funny $#@!! I assume PG made that video?
    09 Alpine White E92 M-DCT / ESS VT2 Supercharger w/ NITROUS / Borla Race Exhaust
    10.87 @ 131 mph in the 1/4 Mile
    60-130 MPH in 6.23 secs (Nitrous)
    60-130 MPH in 6.87 secs (Boost only @ 7.5psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    truly pathetic. im so blown away

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast