Close

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

HPF Customer Service Comes through again HPF came down to SoCal for Bimmerfest for t

HPF came down to SoCal for Bimmerfest for the weekend... All the guys got here Friday afternoon after hours and hours of driving, yet they still held a little "HPF Diagnosis Clinic" in a local parking lot where they helped any HPF customers that had any issues.

I have a battery light that is coming on only under hard acceleration. John sat in the car with me and hooked up to the AEM while I recreated the issue. Turns out to be most likely a battery that is going bad or possibly a bad/corroded power wire. Even though it had nothing to do with their kit, they helped me as much as they could. Not only that, Chris K just called me to see if I had a chance to replace the wire and/or the battery and cure the problem.

Seriously, you guys are the best, thanks for your support and help!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    HPF definitely projects the right image and goes above and beyond for their customers. I really like the way they do things and Chris has marketed well. The kits perform and they document things so damn well. If I could do it over again, I would have an E46 M3 with an HPF kit.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale