Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jason@Cobb Click here to enlarge
    Second, Let me introduce myself. My name is Jason and I'm a BMW Calibrator/Hacker here at COBB. I am one of the team members here with Rob and will be around to help answer questions. I just wanted to take a second to introduce my self and look forward to chatting with everyone in the future.
    Thanks for introducing yourself Jason, welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Any updates on N55 integration / release? I know it's only been a month and a half...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Any updates on N55 integration / release? I know it's only been a month and a half...
    I think we are still a ways away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cat Inefficiency Codes

Does the Acessport automatically keep codes 2c31 & 2c32 from showing up when running catless DP's or does something have to be enabled in the AP?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by allboutboost Click here to enlarge
    Does the Acessport automatically keep codes 2c31 & 2c32 from showing up when running catless DP's or does something have to be enabled in the AP?
    @dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by allboutboost Click here to enlarge
    The way it works is the Cobb's flash simply turns off those "monitors". When the monitors for cat efficiency are disabled there is nothing to trigger the code.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's been a couple of years since someone posted here but I'm interested in buying the E92 N55 Stage 1+ setup (FMIC and AP v3) with the Cobb down pipe. Is there a map available for that combination? I don't think adding the DP would cause any drastic problems that would prevent me getting to a tuner here in Germany, but I'm a firm believer in "better safe than sorry".
    2012 335i E92 Coupe 6AT | Titanium Silver | Packages: CW, Convenience, M-Sport, NAV, Apps | HK 7 Stereo | Black Leather | Painted M-Sport wheels
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Boostmachines Click here to enlarge
    It's been a couple of years since someone posted here but I'm interested in buying the E92 N55 Stage 1+ setup (FMIC and AP v3) with the Cobb down pipe. Is there a map available for that combination? I don't think adding the DP would cause any drastic problems that would prevent me getting to a tuner here in Germany, but I'm a firm believer in "better safe than sorry".
    Just message @Josh@Cobb and he'll take care of you.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Will do, thanks!
    2012 335i E92 Coupe 6AT | Titanium Silver | Packages: CW, Convenience, M-Sport, NAV, Apps | HK 7 Stereo | Black Leather | Painted M-Sport wheels
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12