Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    I can go without cocky $#@! vendors personally. Not a fan of them at all.
    I feel the same way. The way he acts does not make me think he is the brightest bulb when it comes to business. Even if you disagree or whatnot, in business keep it to yourself, smile, sell your product, cash your check, and think what you want at the end of the day.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I retract my earlier statement supporting their kit. **** A/R Design! Sorry but when you start insulting the very same people who might end purchasing your products you can go **** yourself! What a douchebag!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    I retract my earlier statement supporting their kit. **** A/R Design! Sorry but when you start insulting the very same people who might end purchasing your products you can go **** yourself! What a douchebag!
    Yep.

Guy doesn't make the smart decisions for business. If he thinks we are all douches or whatever it is in his best interest to keep it to himself and sell his product. I just don't understand it, you don't need a masters in business to figure that out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yep.

Guy doesn't make the smart decisions for business. If he thinks we are all douches or whatever it is in his best interest to keep it to himself and sell his product. I just don't understand it, you don't need a masters in business to figure that out.
    Yeah he's not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure. He just thinks he's too cool for school. I hate people like that business or otherwise. I'm glad I didn't purchase their downpipes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah he's not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure. He just thinks he's too cool for school. I hate people like that business or otherwise. I'm glad I didn't purchase their downpipes.
    Whose downpipes did you purchase?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whose downpipes did you purchase?
    I did a full Gintani turboback and tune. Once everything is done and I have the dynographs I will post a full review with pics.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did a full Gintani turboback and tune. Once everything is done and I have the dynographs I will post a full review with pics.
    Excellent! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gintani for 135i?? Any other info, pics?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am not sure why all the hatred towards Andrew/ar design. I have spent a lot of time talking to him on the phone and consider him a friend and you guys seriously misunderstand him. He is very pationate about what he makes and goes out of his way to make his customers happy. He is definitely an asset to the community and some of his products are pushing the N54 platform forward.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That doesnt change the fact that hes an $#@! and downplays everything that is not made by AR

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    That doesnt change the fact that hes an $#@! and downplays everything that is not made by AR
    Laloosh, there is nothing wrong with being an $#@!, right?

I'm just playin Click here to enlarge

Really though, I can't agree with your statement 100%, because he has nothing but support for the Rob Beck setup. I do recall ASR saying some bad things about RB's engineering, but that is getting OT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mike@n54tuning.com Click here to enlarge
    I am not sure why all the hatred towards Andrew/ar design. I have spent a lot of time talking to him on the phone and consider him a friend and you guys seriously misunderstand him. He is very pationate about what he makes and goes out of his way to make his customers happy. He is definitely an asset to the community and some of his products are pushing the N54 platform forward.
    Oh, guess his posts insulting people here are just us misunderstanding him. I'm sure his intention was to make us all happy and be an asset when he crafted them. Our mistake, sorry.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by saikyo Click here to enlarge
    Gintani for 135i?? Any other info, pics?
    I will post pics and a full review shortly. You guys will love the sound. Definitely very happy with my decision.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will post pics and a full review shortly. You guys will love the sound. Definitely very happy with my decision.
    YES! That's what I'm talking about my friend Click here to enlarge I'm excited for this too as I don't even know the Gintani N54 product offering.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mike@n54tuning.com Click here to enlarge
    Calling the members of this forum "wannabes", taking shots at other companies, and have a poor attitude in general is not what I would call being an asset to the community its just being an ***. You don't insult potential customers PERIOD. It's just common business sense something he clearly lacks...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    YES! That's what I'm talking about my friend Click here to enlarge I'm excited for this too as I don't even know the Gintani N54 product offering.
    Yeah I was originally looking into purchasing a set of downpipes from another vendor and around that time I met Alex and Arno and they went out of their way to help me. They're great guys and go above and beyond for their customers. I'm really happy with my choice. I can't wait for everyone to see the finished product Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Calling the members of this forum "wannabes", taking shots at other companies, and have a poor attitude in general is not what I would call being an asset to the community its just being an ***. You don't insult potential customers PERIOD. It's just common business sense something he clearly lacks...
    it seems a lot of compamies in the BMW world resort to that type of thing, but some people get away with it i guess...

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthread.php?1084-testing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    it seems a lot of compamies in the BMW world resort to that type of thing, but some people get away with it i guess...

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthread.php?1084-testing
    LOL, its funny how people don't realize what an $#@! shiv is... Going back to when the JB3 was first available for pre-order, I was trying to decide between that and the procede. Terry was very helpful with all my questions and acted in a professional manner. Shiv on the other hand attacked me on the forums when I asked if the boost spike problems with rev 2 had been fixed, so I told him to go F*** himself and went with terry. Me and shiv(and shivs clueless followers) haven't gotten along since, and it has cost them several sales with people I hang out with that have n54's. I think he thinks word of mouth is not important, but he is sadly mistaken.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    LOL, its funny how people don't realize what an $#@! shiv is... Going back to when the JB3 was first available for pre-order, I was trying to decide between that and the procede. Terry was very helpful with all my questions and acted in a professional manner. Shiv on the other hand attacked me on the forums when I asked if the boost spike problems with rev 2 had been fixed, so I told him to go F*** himself and went with terry. Me and shiv(and shivs clueless followers) haven't gotten along since, and it has cost them several sales with people I hang out with that have n54's. I think he thinks word of mouth is not important, but he is sadly mistaken.
    Shiv's demeanor can often be interpreted as him being an $#@! but he isn't. People think the same of me often too even though that is not my intention.

Yes, it seems to have cost him a few sales as he probably got defensive over your questions. Terry and Shiv just have very different styles but they both ultimately mean well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The challenge with forums is that they personalize things which won't allow product quality and performance to speak for themselves. The bottom line is that AR Designs arguabley makes the best downpipes on the market for the N54. They are proven performers and likely will continue to advance the N54 platform with their product line. Its unfortunate that things went sideways here with a few posts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Irishace Click here to enlarge
    The challenge with forums is that they personalize things which won't allow product quality and performance to speak for themselves. The bottom line is that AR Designs arguabley makes the best downpipes on the market for the N54. They are proven performers and likely will continue to advance the N54 platform with their product line. Its unfortunate that things went sideways here with a few posts.
    The Andrew story reminds me of a childhood friend who had an ego the size of Texas and the natural ability to blow one's mind. He could have been one of the best surfers in the world but his bad attitude made him lose sponsors and get disqualified in contests. He had beaten Andy Irons (3-time World Champ) multiple times, but his ego created so many obstacles that he now lives with his parents at 35 and still says he is a pro surfer due to a few sponsors for free clothes, sunglasses and boards.

Moral of story, Andrew's ego problem might lead to his demise if he doesn't shape up and change his act.

I truly hope HPF crushes AR with their sales because they display the respectful business practices that are a model for others and deserve all the market share they have coming to them.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    The Andrew story reminds me of a childhood friend who had an ego the size of Texas and the natural ability to blow one's mind. He could have been one of the best surfers in the world but his bad attitude made him lose sponsors and get disqualified in contests. He had beaten Andy Irons (3-time World Champ) multiple times, but his ego created so many obstacles that he now lives with his parents at 35 and still says he is a pro surfer due to a few sponsors for free clothes, sunglasses and boards.

Moral of story, Andrew's ego problem might lead to his demise if he doesn't shape up and change his act.

I truly hope HPF crushes AR with their sales because they display the respectful business practices that are a model for others and deserve all the market share they have coming to them.
    I pity anyone who tries to compete with HPF. They have the best documentation, support, service, and fan base out there. Tough to go against that... especially when you are basically nobody in comparison.

It is true AR Design has nice downpipes that are very popular.

Interesting tidbit on your pro-surfer friend. What a shame to see all that potential and talent go to waste. Nothing is worse than knowing you have the ability but not using it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hope everything goes well for AR with this turbo upgrade. This would definitely be another milestone for the N54 community.

AR just needs to concentrate on tweeking their attitude towards the competition and not bash at every opportunity that arises. Showcase your product, give good information, show results and make your customers happy. Let your products speak for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Got PSI Click here to enlarge
    I hope everything goes well for AR with this turbo upgrade. This would definitely be another milestone for the N54 community.

AR just needs to concentrate on tweeking their attitude towards the competition and not bash at every opportunity that arises. Showcase your product, give good information, show results and make your customers happy. Let your products speak for you.
    +1 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He really needs an attitude adjustment: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=87

Plus he is whining to me about not being able to defend himself, unbelievable. I thought he didn't care about this board filled with wannabe's?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast