Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I wasn't calling anyone a thug but there out there. You have a build motor and can run big boost and you want me to stay on pump??? Or did you mean 7lbs vs 7lbs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

6-7psi.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    6-7psi.
    I think my wastegate is 11psi. Do you have a boost controller with your setup.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I won't be able to run less than 10psi due to wastegate spring. I really don't care if I win or lose...so I say, run what you brung! I just want to have some fun with my car. It's been way too long!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Only 2 but I always have a tank of race fuel when I go to meets. I'm broke right now fixing some stuff. I plan on running anyone who want to in about three weeks. I'm also going to take a trip to ics. I just been killing myself to meet weight so hopefully I can leave for basic training in oct. Your car still at vac.

dude, just diet and do cardio in the morning.. national guard? what mos

yea, its at VAC, getting torn down tommorrow and put back together on friday, with new turbo's and new wheels.. gonna be a hell of a weekend Click here to enlarge

do you run meth on pump or race/meth? im thinking me on pump/meth vs you and pump-then pump/meth.. any if you feel like wasting the gas, 100+ vs 100+ for $#@!s and gigs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by switlikbob Click here to enlarge
    I won't be able to run less than 10psi due to wastegate spring. I really don't care if I win or lose...so I say, run what you brung! I just want to have some fun with my car. It's been way too long!

I would personally would like to see how the car stack up with equal psi and on pump gas, but I'm not sure the HPF stage 2 cars meant to run on above 7psi. If it has to run meth to run 11-15psi I'm game. I have a 50/50 meth setup, but have never run it.Its not a fancy system its adjusted with a flat head screw driver lol. I think its set for 21psi.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Army active going for 18x contract sf if you can't make it thru you'll be 11b infantry. I work out with my moms bf. 32 years as a marine force recon dating back to Vietnam. I'll run whatever. My pump gas map is 7lbs 430-450. Pump and meth 13-14lbs 550-570 race fuel 599-605 race and meth 615-631. I'll have a tank full of 112 but we can start on my pump gas map. You can raise your boost and I'll just switch maps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hpf car do not run boost controller. I just have 4 maps I can switch thru with push of button.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I'll race you on pump gas equal psi once my revision is worked out. A friendly race. I dont understand where the thug stuff is coming from. Humans are humans. Click here to enlarge
    Awww come on, run what a brung, no need to ask others to turn off cylinders....

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by switlikbob Click here to enlarge
    That's the attitude!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    dude, just diet and do cardio in the morning.. national guard? what mos

yea, its at VAC, getting torn down tommorrow and put back together on friday, with new turbo's and new wheels.. gonna be a hell of a weekend Click here to enlarge

do you run meth on pump or race/meth? im thinking me on pump/meth vs you and pump-then pump/meth.. any if you feel like wasting the gas, 100+ vs 100+ for $#@!s and gigs
    There is no 100 octane map for HPF cars, so 100 octane doesn't help one bit. It's either 91 or 110...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I would personally would like to see how the car stack up with equal psi and on pump gas, but I'm not sure the HPF stage 2 cars meant to run on above 7psi. If it has to run meth to run 11-15psi I'm game. I have a 50/50 meth setup, but have never run it.Its not a fancy system its adjusted with a flat head screw driver lol. I think its set for 21psi.
    A stage 2 on pump only will won't be that hard for you to pull on. Too high compression for good numbers on such low octane...

You guys should do a run with Batta in pump and meth mode, then on race and meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Army active going for 18x contract sf if you can't make it thru you'll be 11b infantry. I work out with my moms bf. 32 years as a marine force recon dating back to Vietnam. I'll run whatever. My pump gas map is 7lbs 430-450. Pump and meth 13-14lbs 550-570 race fuel 599-605 race and meth 615-631. I'll have a tank full of 112 but we can start on my pump gas map. You can raise your boost and I'll just switch maps.

well aware of 18x contract, im 11b4g as it is and debating going that route, but thats OT

well, me maxed w/meth is about 430-440 on maxPsi dyno so i have nothing left to add after that, but should be interesting and fun to see the difference in your stages

as far as 100+ octane, i wasn't sure what he had/runs so i just made a generalization

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh lost marine I always have my meth tank full. I got I nice spot to get if you need any just bring a container. I usually buy 30 gallons at a time. There is also 2 local gas stations right near me one has 100 on pump other has 112 leaded blue that's what I use. I won't be running anyone till I redo my suspension it's just sitting at vac waiting for install. Next 2 weeks. Then we can let the runs begin.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i can find c16 around the corner, and being catless i don't mind running it sporadically.. still haven't found anyone local with meth though, so i just use heet and ww fluid.

cars at VAC huh.. i'll be sure to let the air out of the tires tomorrow Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can't wait! There BETTER be good footage!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

93 all day and meth tank is always full. I think I can pull gg on pump I seen his dyno 425 with more boost then me. Lost marine we need to meet up since ur 10 min away. I'm going to have a BBQ for my m3 crew and the gf/wives in summer. You being a marine my moms bf will love.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

im down.. we'll have to knock out the runs before we start hittin the szirp' though Click here to enlarge

was Marine, now Army..better pay, more retards though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

My cars not there just my suspension. Let me know when you need meth I get it 3 bucks a gallon. The guy ususally gives it a little. Cheaper I always buy 15-30g at a time. I will even bring some outta my stash. No problem. I should have 2 go pros hooked that's why I'm waiting a coue weeks so I can have everything setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Man I hope you make it bro. I know its something you really want to do. seems like you on 7psi is like me with the cutout open at 12.7 psi. I would be willing to do a run like that then pump it up abit from there is the cops dont pull us over from the loud exhaust lol.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Awww come on, run what a brung, no need to ask others to turn off cylinders....

A stage 2 on pump only will won't be that hard for you to pull on. Too high compression for good numbers on such low octane...

You guys should do a run with Batta in pump and meth mode, then on race and meth
    Click here to enlarge No 1 is asking him to turn of cylinders. Just wanna get an idea how they compare at simliar power levels. I honestly do not like street racing, but I'm willing to do afew 60-130mph runs at afew different boost levels. I'm just a wimp when it comes to running on the streets, because of the State Troopers. Click here to enlarge I would be willing to do a wastegate run cutout open. Then a 16/20psi. 20 psi would have to be after my revision, and figuring out whatsup with me not being able to do more the 15psi at the moment. I'll do it at 15psi, but it is a base tune. Not really an agressive tune. It would be fun either way. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

As long as your not air force he won't talk smack to you or coast guard. Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

93 all day and meth tank is always full. I think I can pull gg on pump I seen his dyno 425 with more boost then me. Lost marine we need to meet up since ur 10 min away. I'm going to have a BBQ for my m3 crew and the gf/wives in summer. You being a marine my moms bf will love.
    What does you car make at 7psi with meth or with out. With the cutout open at 12.7psi it made 420whp 415wtq. I really cant wait to see what it will make with the small issues fixed, and the revision.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Back on topic. Whenever we run I'll start on my lowest setting then change maps as needed. Lostmarine you need to pm me you number bro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Back on topic. Whenever we run I'll start on my lowest setting then change maps as needed. Lostmarine you need to pm me you number bro.
    Yea bro it should be fun man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

done..

we need to get the east coast in on this 60-130 $#@!..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

done..

we need to get the east coast in on this 60-130 $#@!..
    Yea we need a darn vbox lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i just saw one for sale on e90..

you guys are all the "Balla's" go ahead and poney up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

i just saw one for sale on e90..