Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AIRSTRIP ATTACK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Thats why I wish he'd come.. I think he'd surprise everyone there. Click here to enlarge That and I'm dying to see the torque steer in it, the way Kenton described it I was laughing so hard. I had a 2006 Jetta GLI and even that thing had crazy torque steer and it was stock!
    With that much power and torque, it mostly spins instead of getting more tug and pull from the torque steer. That car is an animal.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats why I wish he'd come.. I think he'd surprise everyone there. Click here to enlarge That and I'm dying to see the torque steer in it, the way Kenton described it I was laughing so hard. I had a 2006 Jetta GLI and even that thing had crazy torque steer and it was stock!
    LOL like i was telling Kenton, my car is Corner balanced with no passenger in the car. So when nobody is in the passenger seat the front tires have the same weight on them and hooks and does great. Put a guy like Kenton in there who is 230-240lbs ish and $#@! gets unsettled!! On a flat road with NO passengers $#@! does pretty good.

My problem with going that far and pushing the car hard at an event like that, if something goes wrong which is easily feasible its a long tow home! lol....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gringotegra Click here to enlarge
    LOL like i was telling Kenton, my car is Corner balanced with no passenger in the car. So when nobody is in the passenger seat the front tires have the same weight on them and hooks and does great. Put a guy like Kenton in there who is 230-240lbs ish and $#@! gets unsettled!! On a flat road with NO passengers $#@! does pretty good.

My problem with going that far and pushing the car hard at an event like that, if something goes wrong which is easily feasible its a long tow home! lol....
    That is sick, corner balancing...

You don't even have to push your car that far Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thats very true.. its not the getting there part thats difficult.. its the getting home if you break something.. which I doubt I will but incase I'm trailering mine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats very true.. its not the getting there part thats difficult.. its the getting home if you break something.. which I doubt I will but incase I'm trailering mine.
    Yeah i would totally be down for this IF i had a truck and trailer lol... You guy's cars are a little more reliable than a car like mine, pretty much every time i go out and rip on it i expect something to break. You cant expect a 180hp transmission to hold forever in a 650+whp car lol..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah i would totally be down for this IF i had a truck and trailer lol... You guy's cars are a little more reliable than a car like mine, pretty much every time i go out and rip on it i expect something to break. You cant expect a 180hp transmission to hold forever in a 650+whp car lol..
    That is crazzzzzy!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    That is crazzzzzy!
    I was wondering how much hp on your cobalt? My bro had a 2009 cobalt SS turbo.He loved the no lift shifts. Unfortunately it got totalled.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I was wondering how much hp on your cobalt? My bro had a 2009 cobalt SS turbo.He loved the no lift shifts. Unfortunately it got totalled.
    Not exactly sure yet. I'm waiting once it gets out the body shop I'm going to dyno it hopefully next weekend. I think I'm hitting 310 whp and 350 wtq. I hope more though Click here to enlarge. It's a great car, really handles and fast for a 4 banger turbo.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not exactly sure yet. I'm waiting once it gets out the body shop I'm going to dyno it hopefully next weekend. I think I'm hitting 310 whp and 350 wtq. I hope more though Click here to enlarge. It's a great car, really handles and fast for a 4 banger turbo.
    Thats alot for a 29xx lbs car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats alot for a 29xx lbs car.
    Yep, it does pretty well. Can't wait till I go big turbo though!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm in...M3s better get out of my way!!!!

...and this was my 1000th post!
    Last edited by JRCART; 01-03-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, it does pretty well. Can't wait till I go big turbo though!
    My car is about 1K lbs over yours. It needs a diet. lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My car is about 1K lbs over yours. It needs a diet. lol
    True, but you have much more power lol. I really think I'm going to sign up for this event... I need to wait till my car comes out first. Make sure everything is running right before I beat the hell out of it.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, I'm laying down a challenge, AMG Black Series vs BMW M3 2-25-12....you have 8 weeks to get your car done...Gintani if you're reading this, get crackin!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, I'm laying down a challenge, AMG Black Series vs BMW M3 2-25-12....you have 8 weeks to get your car done...Gintani if you're reading this, get crackin!
    Sounds fun
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Sounds fun
    Don't get too excited, Stickys car won't be done. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict my C63 BS mods will be completed before Stickys car is done and I'm not even taking delivery of the car until March, mods should be completed June 1
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't get too excited, Stickys car won't be done. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict my C63 BS mods will be completed before Stickys car is done and I'm not even taking delivery of the car until March, mods should be completed June 1
    I dont think his car will be ready either! What a joke
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's like an abused women, just keep making excuses for them and justifiying it. The part that baffles the hell out of me is that he was front and center with all the $#@! that went down with me and evosport just under a year ago and he got dicked over by evosport too if I recall. He must not have learned anything because he's going way too easy on these guys...the transmission excuse is getting old, Gintani has had the car back for a couple months and can't even give him a solid date...can you say RED FLAG? Another thing I find absolutely mind boggling is that there are at least 3 threads on this board focusing on Gintani builds/projects, gee, do you think that has anything to do with it? Ya think?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky should sponsor me and my car to go down there to take out the CLK63 guy Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky should sponsor me and my car to go down there to take out the CLK63 guy Click here to enlarge
    Wouldn't be fair, that's too easy lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....213#post234213

Sticky you can delete this as well as my original post I made in the Kill Forum
    No need to delete.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm in...M3s better get out of my way!!!!

...and this was my 1000th post!
    M3's get out of the way huh? I'll let Gintani know I expect the car to be ready for this event.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm in. All in their hands.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Relax, the transmission took way too long. Now it just needs to get done. They only got the car back in late November.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's like an abused women, just keep making excuses for them and justifiying it. The part that baffles the hell out of me is that he was front and center with all the $#@! that went down with me and evosport just under a year ago and he got dicked over by evosport too if I recall. He must not have learned anything because he's going way too easy on these guys...the transmission excuse is getting old, Gintani has had the car back for a couple months and can't even give him a solid date...can you say RED FLAG? Another thing I find absolutely mind boggling is that there are at least 3 threads on this board focusing on Gintani builds/projects, gee, do you think that has anything to do with it? Ya think?
    Jim, nobody wants this car done more than I do.

It isn't an excuse, the transmission was the hold up. Gintani hasn't been holding onto this car for almost 2 years. SSP was holding onto it.

I dealt with Evosport personally, I'm quite familiar I assure you.

They are doing several Stage III's. I wish mine was the top priority. It is what it is but them having a lot of work is hardly a red flag. They know I want this done and I message them all the time. There was no point doing it when the car wasn't in their hands. Now that it is, I intend to be on their ass 24/7.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast