Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

30 minutes with the VAC/VF Supercharged E92 M3

As I write this, I replay the events in my head and wish I would have brought the gopro with me to share the actual experience with you guys.
    I picture a slow motion fade-in of driving up to the VAC building(s), parking my new stock car next to the WORLD RECORD HOLDER. Fastforward editing of walking into the showroom, showing the front desk hard at work ,(Mike and Steve). Saying hello to a few familar and a few new faces. A walk-around of the VF kit and car, followed by the actual driving experience.
    The exhilerating note of what seems like a perfectly tuned exhaust. The subtle movement of how it enters commuting traffic with noone aware of what has just entered into their presence. The face ripping force in which you are pulled into your seat as the car reaches 5 then 6, quickly 7, and of course, 8000+rpm. A not so deceptive peek at the refined power delivery of a 40-140 roll that rivals any car or bike that I've ever rode, ridden in, or drove.
    The suspension handling turns at speeds that I thought for sure would be my last, and then returning to a comfortable ride quality not expected for such level of performance. Braking done with such precision I had to re-evaluate my own skill sets and consider taking proffessional classes. Crisp DCT downshifts and smooth application of the throttle rolling right back into supersonic lift-off.....
    Concluding with returning the car to where it was found. Walking away from it in disbelief, a pause, and a second look back over my shoulder at the tame appearing monster, and yup, it was all real...

I assume thats what you were expecting when you clicked the thread, but I dont have such a video. But the events are true and accurate. When VAC says they BEAT on this car and the VF supercharger takes everything they throw at it and delivers, without compromise or complaining, I can vouch for it. Sure Philly,(I mean Mexico), streets are mean, but I should really be locked up for the abuse that car handed out to the roads today.

That is all. I just figured some people would like to hear some feedback from a potential customer over the distributors.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

cool man, how much?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

more pics of the car! sounds like a lot of fun... taste of the future?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Sounds like it was an awesome ride! I've been dying to get a ride in a boosted M for a long time. Damn you!
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

Haha, nice post.

Klev is a maniac...I believe he didn't get too crazy....damn Blizzaks! You saw a small glimpse of what we put that thing through Click here to enlarge

Nice meeting you btw.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Sounds awesome, it must have sucked getting back into your stock car after such a experience! Did you schedule a install?Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice man....hurry up and get boosted!!!!

I dont wanna be the only one destroying ESS cars....(did i say that out loud?)Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That's awesome lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

haha, yea, blizzaks are not meant for that car Click here to enlarge He showed me hw the launch control is picky, and then when it did work ,that $#@! was insane. sticky tires and im sure it would lift the front Click here to enlarge

no, no install of anything scheduled yet. I hated getting back into my car. I tried to rip out of there and on the way back, but it just felt like a civic with a good transmission Click here to enlarge

Ive drove or ridden in the 3 out of the 5 S/C companies cars. I should have a ride/drive in the last one (5th is not an option for various reasons-G-power)

After that ill decide which, but as of now its really between 2 kits

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Which 2? Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

that should already be common knowledge if you have read anything I've written over the past 2 years Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I'm hoping it's something that starts with a G....lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    that should already be common knowledge if you have read anything I've written over the past 2 years Click here to enlarge
    Haha, yepp. I think we both know what kit you should go with!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Haha, yepp. I think we both know what kit you should go with!
    Honestly, I think VF's splash has shaken things up a bit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Still weighting my options