Close

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 747
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    The ICS Stage 1 on the Street is Ridiculous.. our dynojet does not have the load feature, on the road real world driving there is plenty of load to say the least. The graph does this car no justice.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    Around 3800 RPM Full Boost.
    You are refering to the AA manifold with the 35r 1.06 housing correct? I do agree with Milkt on the fact the new manifold seems abit laggy for a 35r .82 housing. My car with a spa manifold, and my 3inch cutout hits full boost at about 3k rpms. When its closed going thru the stock muffler it hits at about 4k rpms, and is super silent.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    The New ICS Manifold is a T- 4 Flanged, I am using a GT40R in which is def a larger turbo than the GT35R - Hence Slower Spool, but def makes up for it on the mid to top end performance in which these engines where built to breath upstairs.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,342
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'll be the middle man for everyone. If we set up runs and dyno sessions. Plus you guys will have my hpf car there to. No more keyboard warriors. Let's set a date and get $#@! done. It will be a cool ass video.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    521
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    5 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL this thread cost me 2 reputation points i better stop posting or else boosted is gonna give me a bad rep around here..... omg what am I gonna do!

    please

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,342
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^^^^me to.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I would love to see all cars at Lime Rock for a day.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Damn i want to see this. Boosted325is called me out on M3F along with a couple other guys out of nowhere. I had big problems with this guy, we went at it and i just did not understand where all his anger was coming from. He called me out to Texas mile quite a few time (he did not go) and he constantly kept spewing how he would beat my car. We did chat on AIM and it seemed like he had a better personality. I just dont see why he calls everyone out with almost a zero amount of proof!

    Did you really dyno your car? What did it make?

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,342
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    He dynoed it. I was there. I'm just not getting involved in this.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Damn i want to see this. Boosted325is called me out on M3F along with a couple other guys out of nowhere. I had big problems with this guy, we went at it and i just did not understand where all his anger was coming from. He called me out to Texas mile quite a few time (he did not go) and he constantly kept spewing how he would beat my car. We did chat on AIM and it seemed like he had a better personality. I just dont see why he calls everyone out with almost a zero amount of proof!

    Did you really dyno your car? What did it make?
    325 WHP from what I am told, we had multiple waste gate excuse from what I am also told.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    He dynoed it. I was there. I'm just not getting involved in this.
    Am I correct 325 WHP?? It is what it is not a big deal.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -452.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    The New ICS Manifold is a T- 4 Flanged, I am using a GT40R in which is def a larger turbo than the GT35R - Hence Slower Spool, but def makes up for it on the mid to top end performance in which these engines where built to breath upstairs.
    Your thread noted the 328i has a GT35r.
    Did you use a GT40r or a GT35r on the 328i to full boost at 4300?

    If YOUR yellow "Stage 1" car is using a GT40r,
    THAT would explain slower spool.
    Is this what you're saying?
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Your thread noted the 328i has a GT35r.
    Did you use a GT40r or a GT35r on the 328i to full boost at 4300?

    If YOUR yellow "Stage 1" car is using a GT40r,
    THAT would explain slower spool.
    Is this what you're saying?

    The 328I utilizes a GT35 TO4S Cover, .82 Tial Back Housing. The car spools much faster on the street do to real world driving and load on the street.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    36.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Aimal continually says ICS products don't perform, are terrible, his is better, etc., so why not prove it? Simply line up and prove it or meet on the same dyno whatever it takes to finally end this grudge.
    The only thing this thread proved was how $#@!ty this part of the forum has already become. Click here to enlarge

    Count one member who actually knows whats going on as bowing out.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    36.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Point: ICS NON-kit is LAGGY in torque and boost.

    There is NO debate.
    ICS showed us the dyno.
    If it really hits full boost at 3800, that is not really that bad on a tubular manifold.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    36.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    The 328I utilizes a GT35 TO4S Cover, .82 Tial Back Housing. The car spools much faster on the street do to real world driving and load on the street.
    But we can't compare that when making our analysis. We only have the data in front of us. No reason to even bring it up.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -452.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    The only thing this thread proved was how $#@!ty this part of the forum has already become. Click here to enlarge

    Count one member who actually knows whats going on as bowing out.
    Don't give up hope young padeTRON.
    The Drama will end... once George wins the car race.
    Click here to enlarge

    If .... he wins...



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    If it really hits full boost at 3800, that is not really that bad on a tubular manifold.
    I'm sorry, which car hits full boost at 3800rpm?
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    176
    Rep Points
    36.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Don't give up hope young padeTRON.
    The Drama will end... once George wins the car race.
    Click here to enlarge

    If .... he wins...
    We both know thats not true.





    I'm sorry, which car hits full boost at 3800rpm?
    Now I am confused too.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    Around 3800 RPM Full Boost.
    But I thought we were talking about the gt35r with tial .82.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Who is in the camera crew? Are you gonna "punk me?" Is Ashton Kutcher coming along?
    Quit giving hime the run-around.

    Be a man and run him.

    He is willing to drive down to your stomping grounds at a time/date chosen by you.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -452.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge

    But I thought we were talking about the gt35r with tial .82.
    3800 is NOT what the graph said.

    Mirrors and shadows will confuse and draw attention elsewhere.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Be a man and run him.
    Theres that "man" thing again.
    Have we been watching too many movies
    or hanging out with adolescent animals
    to think that the fastest, strongest, smartest is MORE of a man than another.
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Theres that "man" thing again.
    Have we been watching too many movies
    or hanging out with adolescent animals
    to think that the fastest, strongest, smartest is MORE of a man than another.
    What you are failing to take into account is Boosted pat behavior of coming into MANY MANY threads acting like he is "the man" and calling people out and claiming he will destroy them, ect ect....

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I am not trying to confuse anyone.. it's black or white no in between.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    There is only one man.. the man above!

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -452.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    What you are failing to take into account is Boosted pat behavior of coming into MANY MANY threads acting like he is "the man" and calling people out and claiming he will destroy them, ect ect....
    Don't let him control you.
    Are you are becoming one of his puppets too?
    If you look him STRAIGHT in the eyes, you're a goner. He WILL destroy you.

    Don't be one of those guys that fights another guy
    'cause he looks at you wrong or 'cause he says words.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    I am not trying to confuse anyone.. it's black or white no in between.
    4300 rpm full boost
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  24. #74
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -452.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    There is only one man.. the man above!
    regret


    Now... to the cave
    Last edited by milkt; 05-24-2010 at 07:28 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow this really has turned into quite the tussle hasn't it. Even Mspired and Taza are stalking me now. I'm glad to know I carry that much weight amongst the HPF crew. I thought you were cool Taz. I don't appreciate what you just said. As for Mspired, we all know what a whore he is ... VFE sellout to their number one enemy HPF ... Funny thing is despite all that I said about the two of you, ICS, Divexx, etc. I am still on m3forum expressing myself with truth. You guys don't know ICS or George and have never spent a penny with him so I would think the wise thing to do is STFU. I guess you guys have all that money and FAILED at reading comprehension because if you could understand what you read, then you would see that I am not the one calling anyone out to race in this thread or any thread related to ICS. George has called me out to a street race for the umpteenth time now because he can't stand how I spread the truth about his shady business.

    As for what my car made at the MAX PSI dyno day that is in another section. I went there knowing I had a bad exhaust manifold-wastegate piping flange gasket leak. Why do you think my car made the same number at 14.5psi and 18.5 psi - 400wtq/400whp and it only made 327wtq/whp at 10psi and MikeR's wideband was reading 1.5 points higher than my in-car wideband (which was spot on)? This same car with a really conservative track tune (10.0-10.5:1 with no timing) made 400wtq/400whp at 9.5 psi at 6K rpm (the builder and previous owner of the car was still breaking it in and didn't wanna go over 6k) with a Garrett 60-1 .82 A/R T3 on a mustang dyno here in PA known to read low.

    I ask that the guys who don't know anything about the beef between ICS and myself, please STFU and GTFO.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •