Close

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky, I;m trying to protect the integrity of this forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amail with all due respect, I did not cheat Bimmerforums or any other forum out of $$'s.. It was my decision to stop paying on the Bimmerforums account because you would constantly ride me as you do here on this forum. I did not ONCE try to sell anything once I stopped payment because that was the unethical thing to do, all I did was post informative information on the ICS Builds in which I will constantly post from here on in, hence I am currently a Supporting Vendor here on this forum.

You will see our latest and greatest builds and what the future has in store fro ICS.

Regards,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, I;m trying to protect the integrity of this forum.
    I believe you have good intentions. I believe you when you state you want to help me and assist in building a place better than BF.C. We can do that, and I would like your help in doing so. I have spoken with you a bit about all this and I think we are on the same page.

Do you think that dumping on George for as long as he is here is going to help me? You have to find a way to coexist and he is willing to do so with you, why can't you do the same? As this thing evolves and more and more vendors come in, what would you have me do?

George stated he is willing to contribute content and let that speak for him. I put BMW performance content above everything. Down the line, hopefully, Nick G will be here also, will you be going after him as well?

Just resolve it, please, don't make things difficult on me. I do demand respect for our supporting vendors and George is going above and beyond to convey his positive intentions to me. That speaks to me of his character. The past is the past, we need to move on in the right direction.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    George are you honestly saying that you stopped paying for 18 months because of my posts? George I was banned for at least 11 of those months because of speaking contrary to your lies. Kevlar is in your pocket, and that is why he turns the other cheek while continue to swindle the new sheepish bimmerforums members ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    George are you honestly saying that you stopped paying for 18 months because of my posts? George I was banned for at least 11 of those months because of speaking contrary to your lies. Kevlar is in your pocket, and that is why he turns the other cheek while continue to swindle the new sheepish bimmerforums members ...
    I can tell you this much, if George swindles anyone I will know and George will no longer be welcome here. George has tried very hard with me and I was apprehensive but he is working hard to project the right image.

Do you want to put this to bed and move on to what is best for everyone involved or do we hang on bitterly and allow that to break everything down and tear us all apart?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aimal Kevlar is not in my pocket.. you have it all wrong. Truthfully with all due respect it is non of your business what went on between BF and Myself. ICS does great work, we have a full fabrication center and the BEST BMW tuner in the Country assisting us with our projects and builds. We have had issues in the past with as every shop has at times, we have a TOP Notch Crew and all work is inspected by me personally (Which Does Not Get Any Better), pictures taken of the entire build with full documentation from start to finsh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I can tell you this much, if George swindles anyone I will know and George will no longer be welcome here. George has tried very hard with me and I was apprehensive but he is working hard to project the right image.

Do you want to put this to bed and move on to what is best for everyone involved or do we hang on bitterly and allow that to break everything down and tear us all apart?
    THIS is what ICS does.
    They work and work and then some more.
    The drama is ATTACHED to George.
    It is HIS creation.
    It follows him.
    ICS is George.
    You have let him in your door.
    You invited him in.
    It may never end.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well this is not true, if you and Aimal place nice we can all get along together and have a Drama FREE BB Forum. At the end of the day this is not a sword fight by any means.. It's a forum in which we can all learn and help and benefit from each other.. We all have a passion for Boosted BMW's at least I do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

If anyone needs any help with tunes or fab work give me a call I'm always here to help/ lend a lending hand.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks GG//M3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    Thanks GG//M3
    Ur welcome. This help also goes out to those who need my great tuning skills. I have trained many in the art of tuning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    If anyone needs any help with tunes or fab work give me a call I'm always here to help/ lend a lending hand.
    Hey brother,
    I need some help.

The drama is here.

and the race is going to happen.
    Can you throw a tack strip out in the road when the cars pass?

If you don't, the COPS will.
    Enough of this childish, call-out gaiety.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Hey brother,
    I need some help.

The drama is here.

and the race is going to happen.
    Can you throw a tack strip out in the road when the cars pass?

If you don't, the COPS will.
    Enough of this childish, call-out gaiety.
    TNT station is where drama is on TV. I say people wanna race have at it. I will film in my car while I lap both cars at lime rock. I think its best not to have call out's. Its not becoming of a vendor to do so. If said parties wish to have a run at it on the streets make sure its done in Mexico.
    Last edited by GG///M3; 05-24-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    GG//M3 Do you re call how much power Aimals car made at Max PSI's dyno day? BTW we agreed on getting together for a friendly pull off a roll, no more no less.. honestly.. I can care less but a point needs to be proven unfortunately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So Boosted is getting called out and is now acting like a little $#@! hu? I can only imagine the type of person you are in person, I'll bet it's nothing like what you appear online

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    lol whens this race gonna happen or is loudmouth just gonna hide and work on his monitor tan some more?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    So Boosted is getting called out and is now acting like a little $#@! hu? I can only imagine the type of person you are in person, I'll bet it's nothing like what you appear online
    Aimal is not a bad guy in person, I even went out of my way by taking time to phone him to clear the air. But yes through phone calls and in person a totally different person.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    lol whens this race gonna happen or is loudmouth just gonna hide and work on his monitor tan some more?
    Well we will have to see, it has been a long time coming. I will def keep you guys posted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    GG//M3 Do you re call how much power Aimals car made at Max PSI's dyno day? BTW we agreed on getting together for a friendly pull off a roll, no more no less.. honestly.. I can care less but a point needs to be proven unfortunately.
    I believe the video is in the Max Psi dyno day thread. He did have a wastegate leak from the wastegate pipe coming off the AA manifold, so I would go by the numbers on the video. I'm sure its a 500+whp car, and it did dyno 400whp on 10psi with a 60-1 turbo only going to 6,000rpms.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure when the time is right it will happen. No need for name calling.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Boosted is a good guy, and a good friend of mine. This is the net you cant always go by what you read.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

At 20 PSI you maybe right, the ICS 328i made 399 WHP SAE on 9 PSI.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

At 20 PSI you maybe right, the ICS 328i made 399 WHP SAE on 9 PSI.
    His car on a 60-1 made about the same with 1 psi more boost, and only pushed it to 6k rpms.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's a smaller turbo and more in it's efficiency range no to mention the added displacement of Aimals engine. Either or it does not stack up to the ICS Turbo kit - Hardware Wise, Apples and Oranges. BTW I have made 653 WHP 7-8 Years ago on AA T-3 Log Manifold GT35 R 1.06 Housing 25-26 PSI Meth and a mix of some race fuel.
    Last edited by ICS Performance; 05-24-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It's a smaller turbo and more in it's efficiency range no to mention the added displacement of Aimals engine. Either or it does not stack up to the ICS Turbo kit - Hardware Wise, Apples and Oranges. BTW I have made 653 WHP 7-8 Years ago on AA T-3 Log Manifold GT35 R 1.06 Housing 25-26 PSI Meth and a mix of some race fuel.
    When did you see full boost with that 653whp setup?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Point: ICS NON-kit is LAGGY in torque and boost.

There is NO debate.
    ICS showed us the dyno.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Around 3800 RPM Full Boost.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast