Close

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Boosted 325is Please Post your Dyno Results from the Dyno day at Max PSI on the 8th.

Mr Kahn.. You constantly rag and question everyones Boosted set-up..

PLEASE POST UP YOUR DYNO GRAPH FROM THE MAX PSI DYNO DAY FROM THE 8TH.

I am VERY curious... You will in fact find out how well engineered and tuned the ICS Turbo Kit really is.. Oh and how $#@!ty my uber manifold really is.

My Yellow BMW M3 Stock (95k) Motor S52 is waiting for some friendly competition against your COMPLETELY BUILT S52 - Best and well thought out Turbo Set-up...

It's time to settle this like men.. (Mr Keyboard Warrior)

BTW Use your Skills and answer the above questions, rather then try to bring up some other MUMBO JUMBO BULL$#@!.. to draw attention away from the question above.

Lets set a date and time. tonight.. I will make sure that I bring a video crew to video this event.

Thank you for understanding.. it's time to step it up!
    Last edited by ICS Performance; 05-23-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

^ I thought it was already agreed to simply settle this on the dyno?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No need to answer for him.. He has a VERY big mouth and can answer the above post.

Thanks for your concern:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    It's time to settle this like men.. (Mr Keyboard Warrior)

it's time to step it up!
    Help me understand this ... and I'm not answering FOR HIM, so no need to be rude with me (as you were with Sticky)

The person who drives the fastest or wins a "race" is a better "man"?
    You "call out" is about as silly as the gay, Fast and Furious. Click here to enlarge

Winning a race doesn't warrant a person respect.
    It is NOT a way of earning respect.
    Treating others kindly and doing the right thing will earn this regard.

If you want to impress Mr. Kahn so much (as is obvious)
    by him a cake or make him a homemade birthday card.

I think he'd like that.

If you think he will cease "calling you" on your shortcomings because you might win a race,
    you've mistaken him for sure.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Help me understand this ... and I'm not answering FOR HIM, so no need to be rude with me (as you were with Sticky)

The person who drives the fastest or wins a "race" is a better "man"?
    You "call out" is about as silly as the gay, Fast and Furious. Click here to enlarge

Winning a race doesn't warrant a person respect.
    It is NOT a way of earning respect.
    Treating others kindly and doing the right thing will earn this regard.

If you want to impress Mr. Kahn so much (as is obvious)
    by him a cake or make him a homemade birthday card.

I think he'd like that.

If you think he will cease "calling you" on your shortcomings because you might win a race,
    you've mistaken him for sure.
    I don't think this is a "who wins is the better man" thing but simply proving the performance in the real world.

Aimal continually says ICS products don't perform, are terrible, his is better, etc., so why not prove it? Simply line up and prove it or meet on the same dyno whatever it takes to finally end this grudge.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I agree I may have been a bit vocal to Sticky (My Apologies) As far as your statement above, I would be more than glad to take a drive to P.A and hand deliver him a home made cake in fact if it made the difference.

But we both know that will not make a difference. It would be best since we both agreed a few weeks back to match up our cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    I agree I may have been a bit vocal to Sticky (My Apologies) As far as your statement above, I would be more than glad to take a drive to P.A and hand deliver him a home made cake in fact if it made the difference.

But we both know that will not make a difference. It would be best since we both agreed a few weeks back to match up our cars.
    I'm not that sensitive, no big deal.

Exactly, you both agreed to match up the cars and that was what I was stating in the second post, this had already been agreed to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks, I will patiently await Mr Kahn's response.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey George. How are you going to call me out on a street race on the internet at 10:00 pm on a Sunday night when I live in PA and you live in CT? I have work in the morning, and I would expect that a reputable, professional vendor on bimmerforums would be spending more time worrying about customers' builds than challenging me to a street race. LOL you are joke!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Hey George. How are you going to call me out on a street race on the internet at 10:00 pm on a Sunday night when I live in PA and you live in CT? I have work in the morning, and I would expect that a reputable, professional vendor on bimmerforums would be spending more time worrying about customers' builds than challenging me to a street race. LOL you are joke!
    Look, just pick your own time or whatever it takes for you guys to meet up, show the cars, and put this to rest.

This can not continue forever, just put it to rest as you agreed on the dyno, or track, whatever it takes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's after hours, I spoke to all my customers already thank you for your concern. If it makes it easier I will plan my day this evening and have my wife hold the fort down tomorrow and drive to P.A and meet you on your lunch break or after work.

Please advise, I do not want to inconvenience you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok George meet me at 10th and Wolf ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Okay please email me directly with the full address, along with your cell phone.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

?????

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mekka lekka hi .... Oh I thought you already had my contact info since you stalked me and contacted my employer!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This is where the LIES Begin.. I did not contact your employer... I called you to clear the air, I did not threaten or Stalk you.. I was very calm through our entire conversation. The reason for my call was to clear teh air not to start any trouble or Drama. I even invited you to my facility for a FREE dyno session or just to stop by and shoot the $#@!.

I reached out for a positive note.

Please provide me with the correct address and a phone number in which we can meet and make a few friendly pulls.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll meet you at 10th and wolf next sat at midnight when the moon shines brightly ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We will do this during the day where it's safer and the camera crew can film the action. Shortly after my Victory I will buy you a beer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who is in the camera crew? Are you gonna "punk me?" Is Ashton Kutcher coming along?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No I am not going to Punk you.. I am going to School you. BTW why wait until the 10th? Getting sneaking on my changing a few things around? I can make 200-400 whp more overnight if needed. I will run you on your current set-up VS my current set-up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW!!

Congrats on your status ICS.

You've come a long way.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow I did not know I need to learn anything mister vendor man! How much did it cost you? Are you going to pay your dues on time or are you going to be BANNED for 2 months for 18 months of overdue fees like you did on bimmerforums?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow I did not know I need to learn anything mister vendor man! How much did it cost you? Are you going to pay your dues on time or are you going to be BANNED for 2 months for 18 months of overdue fees like you did on bimmerforums?
    Wait, so ICS wasn't paying their vendor bills?
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I spoke with George, and he is interested in contributing content and helping build up BB.

I thought you were too?

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast