Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

new thread for e90post discussion please Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

So I assume you're going to be primarily logging EGT/AFR data while doing 1/4mi runs? Any tracking or road course in the picture as well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    So I assume you're going to be primarily logging EGT/AFR data while doing 1/4mi runs? Any tracking or road course in the picture as well?
    Probably 60-130 mostly for this testing...i'm planning into getting into some road coarse action this coming year once it warms up...1/4 mile I'm kinda done with until someone breaks my 6MT record or i do a major power mod on the car or i feel like punishing the car for some odd reason Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Probably 60-130 mostly for this testing...i'm planning into getting into some road coarse action this coming year once it warms up...1/4 mile I'm kinda done with until someone breaks my 6MT record or i do a major power mod on the car or i feel like punishing the car for some odd reason Click here to enlarge
    You have an LSD put it to good use on those road courses.. you'll get hooked, it's allot of fun!
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    If you get some good info on this, then I'd gladly send you an unlocked Rev 2.5 Procede to compare as well down the line.
    i'll have the data for sure, just waiting on my car to be ready again...can't wait to try my HPF Stage 2 clutch as well as well as the BigTommy IC...on a stock catback instead of my former AE catless

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    You have an LSD put it to good use on those road courses.. you'll get hooked, it's allot of fun!
    I have ZERO road coarse racing experience, never even been on a road coarse...any pointers? Take a n00b class?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I have ZERO road coarse racing experience, never even been on a road coarse...any pointers? Take a n00b class?
    my advice, others may differ.. do an auto-cross first, allot of what you learn there is transferable over. lower speeds, you get to feel your car on corners, and instructors give awesome advice. most instructors there are actually race car racers, or have just been road coursing for ever.

then research what groups in your offer track days (hpde), sign up as novice, request and instructor and learn your car at higher speeds. They'll give you good advice on apex, cornering..

One thing, on road courses Stopping > Going fast, so with RBs get some good brake pads, and rotors.. I use Cool carbon pads and stock rotors, but not running 450whp all the time, no sure how they'll do then, the do stop great though. get really good brake fluid, Motul 600 or 660 is what I use, then when I'm not tracking just ATE Super Blue. If you have a 3 series, you may even need som upgraded calipers, lucky the 135 has pretty nice ones in the front.

Don't know if you have suspension, but go out and give it a feel.. and it's not racing, so anyone can do it, you'll have a blast.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Mods wise i'm ready: KW V2, m3 suspension bits, Stoptech front BBK and upped rotors/pads on the back, and ss brake lines all around and Wavetrac LSD...think that should do...funny i got the mods and now its time to learn to "drive" Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

i'll have the data for sure, just waiting on my car to be ready again...can't wait to try my HPF Stage 2 clutch as well as well as the BigTommy IC...on a stock catback instead of my former AE catless
    It'll be really interesting to see how the chinese toy will handle your RB's! Click here to enlarge
    BTW, I'm banned on e90post for a month.
    I just love that friendly and cosy place! Click here to enlarge
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mods wise i'm ready: KW V2, m3 suspension bits, Stoptech front BBK and upped rotors/pads on the back, and ss brake lines all around and Wavetrac LSD...think that should do...funny i got the mods and now its time to learn to "drive" Click here to enlarge
    We have a pretty similar setup in that case, except the wavetrac is coming in a month or so.. and of course no BBK, but my brakes are fine. Going to get better rotors, but I really like the Cool Carbon pads... Oil cooler is coming as well then RBs (already in conversations) Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    It'll be really interesting to see how the chinese toy will handle your RB's! Click here to enlarge
    e90post...don't know what's better, to just forget that place or to go back there once my ban is lifted and just speak the "truth" again lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Did you know that they banned Big Tom from e90post for saying good things on this intercooler? That $#@!ing forum is so pathetic i'm seriously not going back there again ever...moderators are a bunch of $#@!ing retards
    Well, let's just say they are junior brown shirt Nazi-wannbes with tiny minds and greedy pockets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Great as long as you don't question their authority as they have no answers, just dumb displays of their authority of their tiny domain. What did you do? I got warned for protecting myself from a guy harrassing me with private messaging. I called him out and they didn't like it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Dzenno, why not running the AE exhaust? And going back to stock at that?? You sure that's a smart move...?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

e90post...don't know what's better, to just forget that place or to go back there once my ban is lifted and just speak the "truth" again lol
    Honesty is the best policy.
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by maxnix Click here to enlarge
    What did you do?
    This:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jason
    Dear Big Tom,

You have received an infraction at BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum.

Reason: Violation of Forum Rules
    -------
    You've been warned previously against promoting your product.

ANY mention by you of your product or competitors' product IS commercial/advertising in nature.

The next instance of this will result in automatic account suspension.
    -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthread.php?p=11000137
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TTurboBullett Click here to enlarge
    In your hot environment you should seriously consider an intercooler with a larger exposed face to curtail heat soak.

Click here to enlarge

Here we go again...

Speaking of ambient faces.

$300 vs $770: :flame:

Click here to enlarge

All the best,
    BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum
    I'm banned because I've been promoting my product. Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

I did tried to explain that I have NOTHING to do with KL-racing, which is the webshop that sells this universal intercooler!
    I've only bought it and installed it on my car, as anyone could have done.
    I did also explain that I have no profit of this and I don't even know the guys behind KL-racing.

...but Administrator/Superman Jason refuses to respond my PM's...
    Click here to enlarge

Man I love that place! Click here to enlarge

But that's a different story....
    Lets keep on with the subject.
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

LOL Tom, stop selling those intercoolers!!

It's OK I was banned in 2007 without recourse for using "fake accounts" under the aliases of "Jon" and "Russ" which they cleverly noticed came from my office IP. I emailed in photos of Jon, and Russ, both employees, sitting at their desk, surfing E90Post, but never got a reply back. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    Dzenno, why not running the AE exhaust? And going back to stock at that?? You sure that's a smart move...?
    Needed the money for something other than sound on the car...still keeping my AR catless downpipes though...i'm sure a stock catback will be fine...if for any reason i end up losing power i'll deal with it then with possibly a better option i've been eyeballing for some time...but i'm fairly convinced it'll be just fine, we'll see
    Last edited by dzenno@PTF; 12-22-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    LOL Tom, stop selling those intercoolers!!

It's OK I was banned in 2007 without recourse for using "fake accounts" under the aliases of "Jon" and "Russ" which they cleverly noticed came from my office IP. I emailed in photos of Jon, and Russ, both employees, sitting at their desk, surfing E90Post, but never got a reply back. Click here to enlarge
    Isn't that awesome! Click here to enlarge
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Honesty is the best policy.
    OMG your name is not Tom, your name is Petra from KL Racing in Sweden Click here to enlarge just kidding lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

OMG your name is not Tom, your name is Petra from KL Racing in Sweden Click here to enlarge just kidding lol
    O $#@!, I'm revealed!! Click here to enlarge
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

dzenno the advanced tech section is ON THIS FORUM.

All the aftermarket intercoolers are better than stock, but some are better than others.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

This is my theory...Big Tom is actually a boss for a company in the US that manufactures overpriced intercoolers. The real person is using the Big Tom identity to present stunning information about the Chinese IC to kick themselves out of business. Why is he doing this? The correct answer is to get more time to work for KL racing, where he actually is the director of the board and get paid per sold China FMIC.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

So Big Tom is actually the CEO of CX Racing? You don't say! Click here to enlarge

lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Needed the money for something other than sound on the car...still keeping my AR catless downpipes though...i'm sure a stock catback will be fine...if for any reason i end up losing power i'll deal with it then with possibly a better option i've been eyeballing for some time...but i'm fairly convinced it'll be just fine, we'll see
    I hate derailing this thread further but what is this option?

P.S. I can't believe you just got banned Big Tom. You just replied to my PM this morning Click here to enlarge

Btw, what is the consensus on boost vs ignition tuning. Do we have any numbers for at what point EGT starts being detrimental to the turbos?
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast