Close

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    331
    Rep Points
    475.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Thumbs up JAWS ALPHA-N E T I X-MAS DEAL!! $4500 for S85 V10 headers, intake, and tune

    Looking for the grand daddy of them all combo ?

    JAWS Alpha tune with MYGenius flasher (30whp w/CAi)
    JAWS Cai
    Agency Power Headers w or w/o cats!

    Exhaust Tune Intake


    $4500 SHIPPED ONLY!!

    Valid until the 25th December



    order@jawsmotorsport.se

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Headers, tune, and intake for the S85 for only $4500? Nice!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,698
    Rep Points
    2,103.3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Excellent offer
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    331
    Rep Points
    475.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I am quite confident we will see 500whp+ with this kit on good fuel! , we have snow here so we cant test anymore untill mars/april , so i would be very happy if there is anyone out there wanna give them self a Xmas present , we will pay for the dyno before and after!

    7 days left.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    I am quite confident we will see 500whp+ with this kit on good fuel! , we have snow here so we cant test anymore untill mars/april , so i would be very happy if there is anyone out there wanna give them self a Xmas present , we will pay for the dyno before and after!

    7 days left.
    Generous offer.

    What more do you want guys? Jump on it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    331
    Rep Points
    475.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    4 days left!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Jump on it people...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    331
    Rep Points
    475.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Deal is no longer VALID


    So

    What about a christmas day offer? VALID TODAY ONLY!! 25/12/11

    Same parts as above...$4200

    Just send a pm or an email TODAY to order@jawsmotorsport.se that you want it and you are hooked up!

    494whp has been made with sec cat delete but w/o headers on our car, so with the these nice AP headers we would say HELLO +500whp Click here to enlarge

    http://www.jawsmotorsport.se/Shop/Im...LPHA N Kit.jpg
    Plenums not included!


    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by JAWS Motorsport; 12-25-2011 at 05:45 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    Deal is no longer VALID


    So

    What about a christmas day offer? VALID TODAY ONLY!! 25/12/11

    Same parts as above...$4200

    Just send a pm or an email TODAY to order@jawsmotorsport.se that you want it and you are hooked up!

    494whp has been made with sec cat delete but w/o headers on our car, so with the these nice AP headers we would say HELLO +500whp Click here to enlarge

    http://www.jawsmotorsport.se/Shop/Im...LPHA N Kit.jpg
    Plenums not included!


    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    I love this time of year.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So straight from Sweden huh?

    Amazing headers! I'm curious to what type of mandrel bender and software you use for engineering that, very impressive.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    331
    Rep Points
    475.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thats AGENCY POWER headers!

    Otherwise straight from COLD Sweden!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    Thats AGENCY POWER headers!

    Otherwise straight from COLD Sweden!
    Ah my bad, I got excited and skipped over that small detail. Thanks for the heads up!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    331
    Rep Points
    475.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Ah my bad, I got excited and skipped over that small detail. Thanks for the heads up!
    hehe np Click here to enlarge

    Mxmas to you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •