Close

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

My Horrible Thanksgiving

:handgestures-thumbdown: Well i was on the way to my families house going down a 4 lane highway with a median in the middle, passed a state trooper doing 84 in a 65. As soon as i seen him I took this side road and when I did the turn was a little to sharp for the speed i was doing but not impossible, i hit gravel slash dirt and my car basically hydroplaned drivers side into a guard rail at about 50 mph. All my oil leaked out instantly and the whole front left as well as the left side of the car is gone. Im 99% percent sure the car is totaled because of the engine and other damage. Thankfully my car was a soldier and me and my brother walked away with absolutely no scratches. No windows even broke on the car. My e90 took that wall(so to say) like a champ. I learned my lesson by far but im pretty upset with losing my baby but thank god we both are ok.

Now im debating what i should do, i think im gonna get a 05-06 E60 because my n52 was base as hell because i didnt research what i needed to get on the car. So getting this 5 car will come with alot more goodies, and me being 6 foot 8 i will fit better in it

sorry for the long read but i felt i should let all my homies over here at bimmerplace know about it, ill post pics when i get them from the police

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Re: My Horrible Thanksgiving

ouch man, glad you guys were ok. I wanna see the pics of the car! did the cop come after you when you passed him?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Really sorry to hear man, good thing no one was hurt. a five would be a baller car. But damn 6'8 thats crazy tall haha.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by randomquickness
    ouch man, glad you guys were ok. I wanna see the pics of the car! did the cop come after you when you passed him?
    i had already wrecked and got out by the time he turned around and passed me again bc he didnt see me hahaha if that road didnt have dirt and gravel he would of never seen me again(damn alabama!)....i also broke my BB and got the 84 in a 55 ticket...FML

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by collinse90
    i had already wrecked and got out by the time he turned around and passed me again bc he didnt see me hahaha if that road didnt have dirt and gravel he would of never seen me again(damn alabama!)....i also broke my BB and got the 84 in a 55 ticket...FML
    Holy $#@!. What did he say to you when he got there? Good luck with insurance. Don't let them $#@! your $#@!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by collinse90
    Holy $#@!. What did he say to you when he got there? Good luck with insurance. Don't let them $#@! your $#@!.
    he just asked who was driving and said im gonna still give you the ticket, i was expecting to be hand-cuffed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

man i thought mine was $#@!ty....$#@!ing hot, $#@!ty town in the middle of nowhere mexico with no a/c. i was so bored for 6 days.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Damn dude. I'm sorry to hear that.

The obvious question: Did you have a radar at the time you had your accident?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dark Phantom
    Damn dude. I'm sorry to hear that.

The obvious question: Did you have a radar at the time you had your accident?
    nope never owned one