Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    ESS scare tactics at its best... pushing their own agenda through someone else. SAD
    That is normally exactly what I would think and what I would say but I just don't think Eloy is like that. I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in with the technical reasons as support for why he said what he said.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That is normally exactly what I would think and what I would say but I just don't think Eloy is like that. I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in with the technical reasons as support for why he said what he said.
    Cause he has no technical reasons... he sold Powerchip tunes for years and backed their product as a vendor and now he's selling ESS products, so its quite obvious why he's making the claims that he is without offering evidence to back it up. He's doing it at ESS' bidding.

You don't remember the whole ESS "meth will blow your motor" thing?

It's really sad how ESS uses scare tactics and other people to do their dirty work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Cause he has no technical reasons... he sold Powerchip tunes for years and backed their product as a vendor and now he's selling ESS products, so its quite obvious why he's making the claims that he is without offering evidence to back it up. He's doing it at ESS' bidding.

You don't remember the whole ESS "meth will blow your motor" thing?

It's really sad how ESS uses scare tactics and other people to do their dirty work.
    You may be right... but Eloy has treated me well so I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope there is substance to back it even though most likely it would fall under a scare tactic. Though there is no benefit to it here so it makes no sense.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ESS Scare tactics:

1) VF Uses Stock Software (as much as I hate VF, and they blow motors, I don't think their software is stock)

2) Powerchips tunes are unsafe and will blow your motor - Not one motor has blown that I know of

3) Gintani cars using meth injection will blow up - Not one Gintani car has blown up

4) Gintani's manifold is crap - Yet Gintani cars are making more power and out there taking out very potent cars

That's just what I've seen, who knows how many more are out there in some of the scenes im not in... Didn't ESS make some claims about either Vishnu or BMS about their n54 systems?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    ESS Scare tactics:

1) VF Uses Stock Software (as much as I hate VF, and they blow motors, I don't think their software is stock)

2) Powerchips tunes are unsafe and will blow your motor - Not one motor has blown that I know of

3) Gintani cars using meth injection will blow up - Not one Gintani car has blown up

4) Gintani's manifold is crap - Yet Gintani cars are making more power and out there taking out very potent cars

That's just what I've seen, who knows how many more are out there in some of the scenes im not in... Didn't ESS make some claims about either Vishnu or BMS about their n54 systems?
    LMFAO... yeah they're the ones to talk about crappy manifolds??? Seriously??? Has anyone seen the monstrousity that is PG's manifold? Gintani's manifolds are hands down some of the nicest looking ones on the market, not to mention their systems make ridiculous power.

Gintani cars will blow up? Gintani systems are rock solid, more wishful thinking on their part...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

ESS Scare tactics:

You know the greatest part about all of these accusations? Not one single shred of public evidence to support ANY of it.

Pathetic at best.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

REMOVED

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey sticky you can remove above post I just talked to him. Car is running solid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Hey sticky you can remove above post I just talked to him. Car is running solid.
    Sure, no prob.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

the silence on this issue is a problem here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    the silence on this issue is a problem here.
    I would agree. I don't know what happened, we had a flurry of responses and then when things were questioned some people just disappeared. I don't get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is so cut and dry, I really get upset when members just believe whatever is said without putting some of their own logic and thinking behind it.

No one besides ESS fried his ECU, now, was it on purpose? Who knows.... But if anyone believes any of the bull$#@! coming out of ESS or RPI's mouth trying to deflect from what did, then you need to learn to rear the FACTS and come up with your own rational conclusion instead of believing the lies some of these vendors claim.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

It is so cut and dry, I really get upset when members just believe whatever is said without putting some of their own logic and thinking behind it.

No one besides ESS fried his ECU, now, was it on purpose? Who knows.... But if anyone believes any of the bull$#@! coming out of ESS or RPI's mouth trying to deflect from what did, then you need to learn to rear the FACTS and come up with your own rational conclusion instead of believing the lies some of these vendors claim.
    I just don't see why ESS would try to fry his ECU. What would there be to gain? If caught doing that, it would just end up hurting ESS and is beneath what should be a reputable company. That is just petty stuff I don't think ESS would participate in. The Prince guy does have a lot of holes in his whole story as well that don't strengthen his aspect. Regardless, something did go wrong.

I also don't see why there would be claims of the PC tune being unsafe without substance to back them. This is something we are seeing yet again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12