Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

7.84s Gintani Supercharged E46 M3 60-130 record.

Just to recap, In May I broke the record for the fastest 60-130 mph time for a Stock Motor, Supercharged E46 M3. I did this with no intentions of ever beating the old record which had been held by my buddy Drew (DLSJ5), and happened to be 8.67 seconds. I went out on pump fuel, on bald tires, with hardly enough methanol to last me for 3 pulls. I ended up logging in a best time of 8.49 seconds, a new record and still till this day the fastest anyone has done in this particular class.

Even though the record has yet to have been beaten, It killed me knowing the car had more in it. So last night I went out and gave it another go, this time I came prepaired. I used MS109 race gas instead of 91oct, filled my methanol tank to the top and used better NT01 tires.

The results..... 7.84 seconds 60-130 mph.
    Click here to enlarge

I would like to thank the guys at Gintani for building me a car that has exceeded my own expectations and I'm certain everyone elses as well. It has been a beautiful 15,000 miles since the installation of this kit, on and off the track.

P.S. I also submitted it to 6speedonline, where it was validated and posted on their table of 60-130mph data.
    http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...le-thread.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is sick Gena! 7.8 is $#@!ing fast for your stock motor. Your car really hauls ass man, I shoulda got a ride from you at the track. You coming down to the xtreme speed event?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks man! I should go, I have a free track event with them..when is it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ImolaMpower Click here to enlarge
    Thanks man! I should go, I have a free track event with them..when is it?
    it's on the 17th. Josh said he might come too. I'm already signed up so far theres only like 30 ppl so it looks chill.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...W-Xtreme-12-17
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice! congrats on the new time! that'll probably stand the test of time for a bit unless you break it again Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats fast, Really Fast. I never expected a time like that from a mildly modded e46.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    great run buddy!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thank you fellas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow! Congrats on raising the standard! Sounds like you got a monster E46 M3 in your hands. I wish more supercharged E46 M3s posted 60-130 times. It would be great to see a comparison between different setups.
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    very nice.

solid results.

congradulations.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Great work.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As promised, here is the actual graph, some pictures, and a video of some random pulls. Click here to enlarge

Attached Images Attached Images    

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I gotta get 1 of these v-boxes sooner or later. Maybe in the spring.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice pull buddy!
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That video is nuts lol. Now I see how you pulled 5+ cars after you shifted into 4th that day. You got a nice car G

Btw you wanna go to the track this saturday only 100$ and u get your lap timing. I got into a car accident 2 days ago and my car wont be ready by then. They don't want to refund my money lol so I have no car to go with Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    That video is nuts lol. Now I see how you pulled 5+ cars after you shifted into 4th that day. You got a nice car G

Btw you wanna go to the track this saturday only 100$ and u get your lap timing. I got into a car accident 2 days ago and my car wont be ready by then. They don't want to refund my money lol so I have no car to go with Click here to enlarge
    Sucks man. I hope you were not hurt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    nice pull buddy!
    Thanks brotha!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge

Haha, I was spinning in 3rd with those bald ass tires at the track. When the car hooks its a different story.

I have a free track event with Extreme Speed for posting the fastest lap time of the day the last time I tracked with them, so it just wouldn't make sense for me to pay. Sorry brotha...ask Adam maybe? Hope you and your car are ok.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Sucks man. I hope you were not hurt.
    Nah thankfully I wasn't. My car needs new front right fender bumper and right axle.

Haha, I was spinning in 3rd with those bald ass tires at the track. When the car hooks its a different story.

I have a free track event with Extreme Speed for posting the fastest lap time of the day the last time I tracked with them, so it just wouldn't make sense for me to pay. Sorry brotha...ask Adam maybe? Hope you and your car are ok.
    The time proves when it hooks it can be a different story lol.

Oh yeaa, I totally forgot. You did mention that last time. Sorry haha, I did ask Adam but we'll see how it goes.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky...can you please input this data into the BMW 60-130mph list. Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just wondering,

Does the v-box correct for hills?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onurleft Click here to enlarge
    Just wondering,

Does the v-box correct for hills?
    It measures % incline positive and negative. It actually even traces your altitude for the whole run.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    It measures % incline positive and negative. It actually even traces your altitude for the whole run.
    This is correct.

Also, you're allowed up to 3% decline in slope. Any more and your run is not valid.
    My run was done at less than 1% Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is correct.

Also, you're allowed up to 3% decline in slope. Any more and your run is not valid.
    I'm ready for 7.2-7.4 when you upgrade that boost.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is correct.

I am glad to see another S54 B32 owner working on his M3.

Very nice.

Try 4th gear and spray juice low down. Thats what I did to get 4.23 s 60-130 mph.

Good luck and be safe out there.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast