Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 105
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Points
    2,759.5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Deal was resubmitted. Hopefully it gets approved and then Dwight Howard is next Click here to enlarge
    According to ESPN..
    "The Los Angeles Lakers have pulled out of the three-team deal with New Orleans and Houston that would have landed Chris Paul in L.A., according to sources close to the talks."

    "The Lakers are now expected to turn their full focus to obtaining Dwight Howard, who has asked the Orlando Magic to trade him."

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    HAHAAHAHA...cry babies!!!! Now all you need is Jordan in his prime...I'm sure you can buy that too...Yankees Jr....
    ​#Chuckstrong

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I miss Michael Jordan...Click here to enlarge AHHHH...the good old days...
    ​#Chuckstrong

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    According to ESPN..
    "The Los Angeles Lakers have pulled out of the three-team deal with New Orleans and Houston that would have landed Chris Paul in L.A., according to sources close to the talks."

    "The Lakers are now expected to turn their full focus to obtaining Dwight Howard, who has asked the Orlando Magic to trade him."
    David Stern is playing God. Guy needs to step down.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Odom was traded to the Mavs.... wow.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Points
    2,759.5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Odom was traded to the Mavs.... wow.
    He requested the trade?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    He requested the trade?
    No idea, I think they just had to ship him after the Paul thing didn't work out.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Points
    2,759.5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    ESPN:

    "EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- After all he had done in his seven years for the Los Angeles Lakers, forward Lamar Odom was so hurt by being included in a three-team trade for Chris Paul that was vetoed by the league, that he requested a trade Friday, according to a Lakers team source.
    His request was granted when the Lakers sent Odom, along with a 2012 second-round draft pick, to the Dallas Mavericks for an $8.9 million trade exception, as well as a protected first-round pick."

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't know why they wouldn't want to hold Odom as a piece for Dwight Howard.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Points
    2,759.5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't know why they wouldn't want to hold Odom as a piece for Dwight Howard.
    Right? Kindda weird.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Metta World Peace shares some of his infinite wisdom...

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    CP3 deal isn't dead yet!!!

    ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
    Just filed w/@Chris_Broussard: NBA officials and Clippers traded Chris Paul proposals into TUES night, but sources say Lakers back in hunt

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...lks-chris-paul


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chadd Click here to enlarge
    Metta World Peace shares some of his infinite wisdom...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZrVRU5G2dg
    So we trade Odom and keep this guy? Brilliant.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chadd Click here to enlarge
    CP3 deal isn't dead yet!!!

    ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
    Just filed w/@Chris_Broussard: NBA officials and Clippers traded Chris Paul proposals into TUES night, but sources say Lakers back in hunt

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...lks-chris-paul

    How are the Lakers back in? They traded one of the main pieces.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Odom moved because he requested trade. Went to DAL because L.A. didn't want players/salary back (to keep flexibility). Kupcake said it was the best deal they could get for him. It was probably done as a precursor to a bigger trade, i.e. dwight and cp3...


  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Clippers wanted to basically trade their whole team away for CP3 and Stern vetoed that trade. Stern is a piece of sh*t.

    The Lakers better not give up too much to get CP3.

    Looks like Orlando might not trade Howard. They actually think he will resign. He will become a free agent and get his paper.


  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Clippers wanted to basically trade their whole team away for CP3 and Stern vetoed that trade. Stern is a piece of sh*t.

    The Lakers better not give up too much to get CP3.

    Looks like Orlando might not trade Howard. They actually think he will resign. He will become a free agent and get his paper.
    Stern needs to step down. He just want to get as much money as possible for the Hornets. Like they will be worth anything when Paul walks anyway. He's an idiot.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Stern needs to step down. He just want to get as much money as possible for the Hornets. Like they will be worth anything when Paul walks anyway. He's an idiot.
    Imagine how pissed off Chris Paul is.


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Imagine how pissed off Chris Paul is.
    If I was him I would make it sooooo much harder on Stern. I'd intentionally tank the season with made up injuries and damage the value of the Hornets as much as possible. Not to mention blast stern as much as possible.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    We will get CP3! basketball is like the WWF in a way, drama! This $#@! is probably all contrived to boost ratings.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chadd Click here to enlarge
    We will get CP3! basketball is like the WWF in a way, drama! This $#@! is probably all contrived to boost ratings.
    This time Stren went way too far though and didn't play it right.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This time Stren went way too far though and didn't play it right.
    Well if we still get CP3 and Dwight and the hornets get greater financial flexibility and younger players, everyone wins...

    No one will talk about it if this happens the trade will go down as a great move on his part. We will all be pacified...

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chadd Click here to enlarge
    Well if we still get CP3 and Dwight and the hornets get greater financial flexibility and younger players, everyone wins...

    No one will talk about it if this happens the trade will go down as a great move on his part. We will all be pacified...
    CP3 and Howard would pacify me. I also would like Dirk.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    818
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    284.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    CP3 and Howard would pacify me. I also would like Dirk.
    Haha well thats not gonna happen.

    WTF was wrong with the mavs when they had both dirk and nash??? That combo should of been better.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Points
    2,759.5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Looks like CP3 is going to the Clippers..
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...lippers_121411
    And it looks like Howard might not be leaving Orlando.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •