Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Hendrick BMW Pre-Owned is giving away a free Ipad!

Hendrick BMW Pre-owned is having a giveaway to help their Facebook page gain "likes". Go to:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...84884811548525

AND LIKE THE PAGE. If they get to 1000 likes by midnight on December 31st one of the contestants will win a completely free 16GB Ipad! No strings attached, if you cannot come pick it up we will mail it to you.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out Hendrick BMW Pre-owned anytime you are looking for a new or CPO BMW. PM me directly if you have any questions.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whatever, I liked it. We'll see if they get to 1000 but I doubt it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Well if it does then someone will be getting a 16gb Ipad. This give away is 100% legitimate, but I admit hastily started. We at Hendrick Pre-Owned are just trying to get more likes on our page so that we have a bigger audience when we post up other rebates, pics on special cars that have come in, or ones that are heavily discounted. If you are looking for a new or even CPO BMW and live in the Southeast then liking our page will only help you.

I am a huge car guy. I love everything BMW and am not a sales person who sucks and does not have a clue about the car he is trying to sell. I can even get BMW performance parts and other aftermarket parts for your car, installed before it is even delivered if possible! I am a true BMW enthusiast, and would love to help other guys looking for a new or even pre-owned BMW, or perhaps even BMW performance parts.

Please visit www.HendrickBMW.com to view our entire inventory of Certified and Pre-Owned BMW's we have in our huge inventory.

Please invite all of your friends to this give-a-way. If I can show my Manager that Facebook is a popular and lucrative tool then I know he will offer more giveaways and other Facebook only specials! So please spread the word. You do not have to live in the Southeast to like us, but if can get to Charlotte then PLEASE stop by the store and ask for me, John Barber, and just introduce yourself to me. I love talking cars I don't have to be selling anything. However I also love helping enthusiasts find their perfect car while having a stress-free car buying experience.

Thanks and hope to meet some of y'all one day!

John B.

Hendrick BMW Pre-Owned Sales and Facebook coordinator

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In the spirit of cooperation and the holiday season I'll let this slide but we don't allow free advertising which is what this is.

I'm sure Hendrick BMW is great but I'm also sure you know to follow vendor/sales guidelines.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are right I should have made myself more familiar with BimmerBoost's rules and guidelines before posting this up. Thank you for letting me keep this up, in the future I will let you know before posting up anything else related to our dealership.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jb's335 Click here to enlarge
    You are right I should have made myself more familiar with BimmerBoost's rules and guidelines before posting this up. Thank you for letting me keep this up, in the future I will let you know before posting up anything else related to our dealership.
    Your account is now set as a guest vendor so the forum will keep you honest anyway Click here to enlarge

A post on your wall about BimmerBoost would always be a nice way to say thanks...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey sticky at least he's being honest. Give him some credit. He also is looking out for the enthusiasts, most dealerships dont.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Hey sticky at least he's being honest. Give him some credit. He also is looking out for the enthusiasts, most dealerships dont.
    Yep, which is why I left it up Click here to enlarge