Close

Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: He called it...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No

    He called it...


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    repost

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    So then what does that make this:



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    So then what does that make this:
    A triple repost?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    wow that sucks...those guys are pretty stupid though for racing on a street like that...for one because it looked like it was a pretty busy street and two because as soon as they throw second the road starts to curve...what did they think would happen?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    wow that sucks...those guys are pretty stupid though for racing on a street like that...for one because it looked like it was a pretty busy street and two because as soon as they throw second the road starts to curve...what did they think would happen?
    The only thing I'll say is that if they didn't crash we would've seen a pretty good race. Being that this is also a car forum I don't understand the backlash against these 2 guys. We've all done it, raced on a street before, if someone tells me they never did, I'll call them a liar to their face. Cops even street race might I add as a useless fact. But ow many videos of street racing with our members participating in them are here? The only difference is that these 2 guys crashed and none of our guys did. But it's still just as dangerous.

    Now the rest of the story goes that since the video has been posted there are now arrest warrants for both of these drivers.
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    The only thing I'll say is that if they didn't crash we would've seen a pretty good race. Being that this is also a car forum I don't understand the backlash against these 2 guys. We've all done it, raced on a street before, if someone tells me they never did, I'll call them a liar to their face. Cops even street race might I add as a useless fact. But ow many videos of street racing with our members participating in them are here? The only difference is that these 2 guys crashed and none of our guys did. But it's still just as dangerous.

    Now the rest of the story goes that since the video has been posted there are now arrest warrants for both of these drivers.
    My problem wasnt neccesarily with the race it self (although it did look like a pretty busy street, and I have raced on streets but not busy streets like that) but the fact that the road started to turn right after the light...spinning tires and turning are not a good combo..there is a reason why a drag stip is straight only

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    6,760.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    the road started to turn right after the light
    You mean left, right?
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    You mean left, right?
    Right. Right you are. I doubt he replies. He probably left.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    You mean left, right?
    No I meant the road started to turn after the light.. i wasnt saying which direction it turned

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Right. Right you are. I doubt he replies. He probably left.
    Why would I leave?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    6,760.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    No I meant the road started to turn after the light.. i wasnt saying which direction it turned
    I know. I could not resist Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I would like to know the mods to that one Vette and the temp thats an interesting turn to the side for that car. But then again, ham fisted driving will net a ham fisted result
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I know. I could not resist Click here to enlarge
    lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    Why would I leave?
    Your right. You haven't left. left right left right left right.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    512.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ICWUTUDIDTHERE lolol

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    ICWUTUDIDTHERE lolol
    Click here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •