Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    sits back at all those that think things are even remotley close to being finished and/or publicly available..
    True.

I will say this though HPF now seems to be aggressively going after this and I am happy to see it. I have faith they will get it done seeing what they did with the S54.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Yeah that one. Chris said that it wasn't theirs so I wanted to find out whose was it.
    In comparing the one posted on the honda site to the pictures here, it sure looks the same to me.

Hope the tuning is eventually resolved as it would be fun to see what the platform is capable of.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

sits back at all those that think things are even remotley close to being finished and/or publicly available.. and then looks at my own bank account Click here to enlarge
    Lucky you HPF offers financing!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

lol, unless HPF has something fo the S65, it makes no difference to me Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

lol, unless HPF has something fo the S65, it makes no difference to me Click here to enlarge
    Wait around in the S65 section then.. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Lucky you HPF offers financing!!!!
    Exactly, will be interesting to see what offers they have when this all comes to fruition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Branden you dont inspire confidence in your product with you lack of comunication with the boss. So now if I see a HPF tag what am I supposed to believe?

As for "good " reason and "minion" stuff... Dont let you hatred for shiv blind you from the truth. Not one person questioned the other tune I mentioned. Yes it was my firts post. I had info that was not presented "by the rumor mill". I am hear to learn and you cant do that when you are running you mouth or have an agenda. Therefore, wont post much but dont Click here to enlargethe messneger.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sigma 3 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Branden you dont inspire confidence in your product with you lack of comunication with the boss. So now if I see a HPF tag what am I supposed to believe?

As for "good " reason and "minion" stuff... Dont let you hatred for shiv blind you from the truth. Not one person questioned the other tune I mentioned. Yes it was my firts post. I had info that was not presented "by the rumor mill". I am hear to learn and you cant do that when you are running you mouth or have an agenda. Therefore, wont post much but dont Click here to enlargethe messneger.
    Whoa dude, where did this come from?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I partly agree with the first statement. Conflicting messages from different people within the project usually scares me.

I have no idea where the second part comes from. Explanation?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Good work HPF! Looking forward to this!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I sould have used direct quotes but as soon as I mentioned proceed I bacame part of some conspiracy. Look back Stick you will see it. Dont want any trouble, just sayin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Rest assured bud, I'm not involved in ANY of the development, so don't let my lack of knowledge on our development sway you. I'm simply a sales person doing my job, and prior to the post on e90 post, we had no plans of using anyone elses tuning solution, honestly I don't know when it was decided that we were going to. The rumors are frustrating, since we have all these mini experts on the forums I spend a lot of time dispelling rumors and correcting misinformation about our products both on the forum and on the phone, so if I seemed touchy, I apologize.

As for hate on Shiv...never met, spoke to or had any sort of communications with him. I don't have anything against anyone in the BMW community personally, so keep that in mind.
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - branden@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

now beginning to speak the same language

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I'm sure their fueling solution is in connection with their injector testing. The only company so far to attack the actual weak link.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

They didn't test the DI injectors though...they'd probably need to get a different machine or upgrade the existing one and add the HPFP into the mix as well as DI related circuitry which is different (voltage/current) wise than your typical low impedance fuel injector setup...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

You're right. I also just saw their "HPF upgraded intake manifold" thread too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFBranden Click here to enlarge
    Rest assured bud, I'm not involved in ANY of the development, so don't let my lack of knowledge on our development sway you. I'm simply a sales person doing my job, and prior to the post on e90 post, we had no plans of using anyone elses tuning solution, honestly I don't know when it was decided that we were going to. The rumors are frustrating, since we have all these mini experts on the forums I spend a lot of time dispelling rumors and correcting misinformation about our products both on the forum and on the phone, so if I seemed touchy, I apologize.

As for hate on Shiv...never met, spoke to or had any sort of communications with him. I don't have anything against anyone in the BMW community personally, so keep that in mind.
    The last part was not for you. Thanks Bud

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

What? Where is this news at?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    What? Where is this news at?
    He mentioned the tuning options they were considering.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    gotta love those friday after midnight posts
    Modded TT 300zx now for sale, PM me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Any updates?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPF Chris Click here to enlarge
    It sure didn't. The car will be running and ready for a photo shoot on Tuesday. I'll post up more details shortly.

Chris.
    From the "other" forum, in response to someone asking if the thread died. This was posted on 12/21/11.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Chris or Brandon, is there ANY way you guys could make this manifold but Twin-Scroll and with no waste-gate port?

I've been dreaming of an EFR 7670 N54 for some time now.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Chris or Brandon, is there ANY way you guys could make this manifold but Twin-Scroll and with no waste-gate port?

I've been dreaming of an EFR 7670 N54 for some time now.....
    I'll look into that for you...I'm sure I can get you a manifold set up with a twin scroll/no w/g though. I'm going on vacation til the 3rd so when I get back I'll get with our fab guys and see if they can oblige!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - branden@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'll look into that for you...I'm sure I can get you a manifold set up with a twin scroll/no w/g though. I'm going on vacation til the 3rd so when I get back I'll get with our fab guys and see if they can oblige!
    Awesome! It really does package well, no need for a BOV (it's internal on the EFR series) or external waste-gate (unless you want the highest A/R). The angle you guys have looks like it would work as well.

Maybe somebody over there would be interested in building a Twin-Scroll ERF 7670 kit? It would be ground-breaking, and in my opinion a perfect match for this motor, especially once the heads get opened up.

If the guys are uncomfortable running the new EFR stuff, maybe a Twin-Scroll GTX3582?

The T67/76 will work, but with the N54 using new technologies it'd be cool to see the newest turbo technology applied as well.

Good luck with the project! That intake manifold is really cool too. Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast