Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Videos: Berk Race Axle-back E82 135i

Just some videos from my Berk Race axle-back install, car's completely catless with CPE-E DPs and stock midpipes gutted. I will probably get some resonators welded to where the stock secondary cats were at some point. It's a bit rough inside between 2700-3000RPM but doable, passengers may complain but screw them.

I didn't do this for power, I just think it sounds cool Click here to enlarge and wanted to shave some weight for the track days (road courses mostly).

None Moving Videos

1) Start-up, car's not a completely cold start

2) Just a bit of Rev

Here's a couple of moving videos; there's def RASP at WOT.. Going to need those resonators welded, or just get the berk mid-pipes. But it's work in progress, and so far not that bad.

Light Throttle

WOT and Cruise

Edit: 2011 - 11 - 30

Recorded couple of videos with the resonated stock midpipes, magnaflow resontaors added yesterday 2011/11/29. It's much better inside now, actually drivable and no passeger complaints Click here to enlarge

Drive No WOT

Drive at WOT

Last edited by yandyr; 11-30-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Moved to N54.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Added a couple of videos with the resonated stock midpipes.. much better to drive now.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||