Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

The Walking Dead

Anyone seen this TV series yet? Pretty damn good....I like killin zombies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Never heard of it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've been keeping up with it, it's a lot more interesting then I had expected. Haven't watched the latest episode....actually just checked. Make that the last three episodes haha.

All the episodes: http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/The-Walking-Dead_24227/
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ya just got done watching the new episode tonight.

It is on the AMC channel on Sundays.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok not gonna spoil it for you then. Its pretty OMG at the end of this season.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Ok not gonna spoil it for you then. Its pretty OMG at the end of this season.
    Yeah, it was pretty good. But, it is actually the mid season break...whatever that means.
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just got done watching the latest episode, which is 7. All I can say is wow....this was by far the best and most intense episode so far. Completely unexpected what happened. Definitely worth watching for those who haven't seen it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So a show about Zombies I guess?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Just got done watching the latest episode, which is 7. All I can say is wow....this was by far the best and most intense episode so far. Completely unexpected what happened. Definitely worth watching for those who haven't seen it.
    it takes some guts to walk up and pull the trigger on a kid like that. That old man is nuts..thinkin he can 'save' zombies.

When the last season comes out in February it should be crazy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    it takes some guts to walk up and pull the trigger on a kid like that. That old man is nuts..thinkin he can 'save' zombies.

When the last season comes out in February it should be crazy.
    Tell me about, it was so unexpected that she would have been in there. You don't even know what to say then. The guy was really out of his mind. I remember reading the book a while back, some of the stuff varies from it.

The next season is going to be the last one?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Tell me about, it was so unexpected that she would have been in there. You don't even know what to say then. The guy was really out of his mind. I remember reading the book a while back, some of the stuff varies from it.

The next season is going to be the last one?
    from what wikipedia says, yes. But then again this show has got so many rave reviews it just might leave you with a cliff hanger. End of Season 1 was crazy enough, I thought they were all gonna die in that bunker in Atlanta...if you think about it, they get sleep, shower, food and drink, its almost like the 'last supper' of Jesus Christ, or like the last wishes of someone on death row. That scientist also had some guts too, his wife was bitten and she begged him to study the transformation from living person to zombie on herself until he had to put a bullet through her own head.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    from what wikipedia says, yes. But then again this show has got so many rave reviews it just might leave you with a cliff hanger. End of Season 1 was crazy enough, I thought they were all gonna die in that bunker in Atlanta...if you think about it, they get sleep, shower, food and drink, its almost like the 'last supper' of Jesus Christ, or like the last wishes of someone on death row. That scientist also had some guts too, his wife was bitten and she begged him to study the transformation from living person to zombie on herself until he had to put a bullet through her own head.
    I hope not, it's a pretty interesting show. Definitely different from the stuff we have right now. I hope do they make it more intense later on with the zombies and what not. I'm not saying all the weak characters need to die or anything, but if they find a place to stay while the others go out and check for more survivors or go some other place. Some of the characters seem to be dragging it down a little bit haha. The scientist episode was pretty crazy, it really showed a different perspective.
    Click here to enlarge