Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

No one was asking him to post it, but we already know the truth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread will go nowhere fast. Just more flaming and accusations. I posted this on E46fanatics too, but ESS ignored me. Why don't all the vendors get together and sponsor a dyno shootout? A third party dyno, all the vendors bring their cars N54, S65 etc. That way no more claims of "bs numbers" on anyone's part. Same conditions, same dyno. The results will speak for themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    We are actually doing better than we have in at least a year, it helps a lot when your tuner isn't stealing business, doing cash jobs on the side and showing up to work high Click here to enlarge But that's neither here nor there and certainly none of your concern.
    Dude, get over your self. Your just some guy grabbing files and loading it into cars. I can do that, anyone can. I doubt the tuning business is for you anyways, just focus on school and those mexico runs.

I get it, your friends with a guy whose been crying on your shoulder for a while and saying PC treated him unfairly so you feel the need to stick up for him. For a solid 3 months everytime he saw me he gave me the same sob story like a broken record, it was incredibly annoying. "they didn't buy me an M5 like they promised" boo hoo. He said himself he went to a psych cause he had mental problems he's bipolar or some $#@! and after hearing him complain so much and lie so much I felt the need to go to a psych too.
    Tell me this though, is it fair that he was being dishonest and stealing business and doing jobs for cash for the majority of a year while the company that pays his checks also pays for his mistakes? We are the aggrieved party here, and do you know that when he got in legal trouble for drugs, Travis/Powerchip wrote a letter to the court to get him out of it? Did you know that he was compensated for work that he didn't complete because he lied about how long it took him to complete a job? Do you know how many of our vendors told me that Jeremy abandoned them at the dyno because he couldn't make power and said, "it's not my problem I've made plans tonight mate." You said it best yourself not too long ago, there's two sides to a story and I for one haven't done one thing bad to the guy or said anything that was untrue. you think you need to defend him, why don't you let him fight his own battles? The things I've said are things I've heard first hand, I sat in the car and waited for jeremy to go upstairs smoke a bowl or two and then drove out to the dyno with him so don't tell me I'm making things up. Either his apartment smells so much like weed that him breathing in there made his mouth eminate a weed smell when he talked or he smoked a bowl and worked on a car high and put my life in danger in the process. which is more likely?

Crying on my shoulder? RightÖ When a company brings you over to a new state promising a car, house, and a nice salary and you donít get any of it.. You would be pissed off too. Put yourself in his shoes, you wouldnít know because you still go to school and I doubt you pay for your own bills.

He is a real tuner, the real deal. Everyone knows that. He use to smoke weed, oh boo hoo. Hate to break to you, 90% of the people on this forum smoke weed. You want to try and make him look like a bad guy for doing that, go ahead.

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, From what I've heard people that are currently employed by PC have tons of skeletons in their closet. (Countless police visits to PC Australia) I don't get into it because it's none of my business but if you want to start a pissing war then sure. It's your call.

Thatís funny, as long as Iíve known Jeremy and every single person that I have ever spoke to about Jeremy has never made these false and stupid comments about him not finishing a job. You expect the guy to sit at Evosport until 9pm to tune a car when it isnít complete? PC didnít pay him $#@!, I donít know how he even managed to support himself. You think they are going to pay overtime? HA.

He doesnít care to sit here and argue with you or anyone on the forum. He knows himself that the truth will come out.

Thatís right, you went to his apartment to get trained to be a tuner.. I thought he didnít know how to tune? So why would you go to his house to get lessons? Are you really going to try and discredit him?

The racist comment I'm not going to touch, if you have to go there to try to win an argument you've already lost.
    I don't know where you see a racist comment... As far as I know, your persian and so am I.. No racist comments here.. I'm just calling you out since its "your" company.

what's this knock you out business? I asked Benvo for your number to call you and talk man to man, he said to wait until he talked to you and then texted me to e-mail you instead. Not sure why you're saying I'll knock you or anyone else out, I should've called instead of letting rumors spread any longer I have a feeling you might be acting on false info but the last thing I said in this thread was let's talk directly instead of through other people and get everything out on the table. Not going to force you to or say I'll physically harm you if you don't, it's an uphill battle anyway and I'm sure there's no easy solution to this.
    Let's just say a little birdy told me you are going to "knock" someone out. I would pay cash money to see that. Click here to enlarge

I'm far too old to play around like this any longer, getting in arguments online is not part of my job and with a full load at school on top of work I don't have the time to dedicate to constantly battle you or defend my company just because you have nothing better to do. If you want to talk, let's talk, if not who gives a $#@! just keep my name out of your mouth and I'll do the same, it's easy.
    Your far too old.. Your 25. Your in college.... I'll just leave it at that.

If your company stopped all this bull$#@! about bad mouthing my friend, I wouldn't sit here even responding in this thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

What's up with iranians and cars? Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Powerchip Click here to enlarge

Hey Jon, I know you have friends at that camp an I've known you from the races back in the day. The point of showing that graph was to refute the claim that was made which overlays a "PC" tune over a new gintani tune. My argument was that it's the same guy doing the work, the best analogy I can come up with at 5am is this: If you go to the gym and want to prove how good a supplement was on a commercial or what have you, you go to the rack and pick up the 5lb wait and struggle to lift it and appear to be trying and then pop this supplement and curl 50's no problem. Who is to say a tune done by the same guy is him trying or not and how is it still considered a PC tune coming from his own catalogue of failure? He didn't produce results on a car before, and now he did, and that means that PC can't tune! where is the logic? It means he couldn't tune lol.There are lots of tuners in this world believe it or not, and a lot of them can make power, why is it that the Gintani camp want's to infringe everywhere they can? I don't go and $#@! on every gintani thread on the forums, I have better things to do with my life but apparently other people don't. Alex told me on the phone to let bygons be bygons and "there is enough money out there for everyone" and basically wanted a truce and said no one from his camp will continue to bad mouth us online or otherwise, but everytime I look around there's more $#@! talking. This doesn't happen in professional companies or professional industries, you think Bill Gates says this kind of $#@! about apple? Give me a break bro, really sick of having to defend myself for no reason.

Gotta be honest I lol'd too
    I hear what you're saying about the same guying doing the work but the difference is when I got the original flash it was just plug and play and that was it.It wasn't tell my car was strapped on the dyno and retuned that it made the power. Regardless I'm not hating on PC I was just curious if you had any before and afters of a car that you tuned after Jeremy left? Maybe of a car that you fixed? Post that dyno of my buddies E63 or something. I dunno LIGAF good luck to you bro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    This thread will go nowhere fast. Just more flaming and accusations. I posted this on E46fanatics too, but ESS ignored me. Why don't all the vendors get together and sponsor a dyno shootout? A third party dyno, all the vendors bring their cars N54, S65 etc. That way no more claims of "bs numbers" on anyone's part. Same conditions, same dyno. The results will speak for themselves.
    Ummm: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...yno-Comparison

Dyno comparison is being done, ESS suggested it themselves, and I have contacted everyone and am just waiting on GIAC to respond. Dynojet is picked, we are ready to rock.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge

Let's just say a little birdy told me you are going to "knock" someone out. I would pay cash money to see that. Click here to enlarge
    When threads degenerate into physical threats and nonsense it just makes everyone look bad. No one is going to fight over this, we're car guys here, not animals.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    When threads degenerate into physical threats and nonsense it just makes everyone look bad. No one is going to fight over this, we're car guys here, not animals.
    It's hilarious when people make threats. Long story short, there was this guy on another forum. Very local person lets say. He got into it with my friend and started shooting his mouth off. We happened to see him at MFest. Let's just say his mouth wrote a check his *** would never be able to cash. He got lucky, my friend felt sorry for him and walked away.

Moral of the story is everyone can make threats and act like a tough guy behind a computer, but in real life its a different story. Don't act like an e-thug it only makes you look retarded and you might end up getting the tar beat out of you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ummm: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...yno-Comparison

Dyno comparison is being done, ESS suggested it themselves, and I have contacted everyone and am just waiting on GIAC to respond. Dynojet is picked, we are ready to rock.
    Awesome! Thank you Sticky for organizing this. Hopefully all the bickering and bad blood will come to an end.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    Dude, get over your self. Your just some guy grabbing files and loading it into cars. I can do that, anyone can. I doubt the tuning business is for you anyways, just focus on school and those mexico runs.

Crying on my shoulder? Right… When a company brings you over to a new state promising a car, house, and a nice salary and you don’t get any of it.. You would be pissed off too. Put yourself in his shoes, you wouldn’t know because you still go to school and I doubt you pay for your own bills.

He is a real tuner, the real deal. Everyone knows that. He use to smoke weed, oh boo hoo. Hate to break to you, 90% of the people on this forum smoke weed. You want to try and make him look like a bad guy for doing that, go ahead.

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, From what I've heard people that are currently employed by PC have tons of skeletons in their closet. (Countless police visits to PC Australia) I don't get into it because it's none of my business but if you want to start a pissing war then sure. It's your call.

That’s funny, as long as I’ve known Jeremy and every single person that I have ever spoke to about Jeremy has never made these false and stupid comments about him not finishing a job. You expect the guy to sit at Evosport until 9pm to tune a car when it isn’t complete? PC didn’t pay him $#@!, I don’t know how he even managed to support himself. You think they are going to pay overtime? HA.

He doesn’t care to sit here and argue with you or anyone on the forum. He knows himself that the truth will come out.

That’s right, you went to his apartment to get trained to be a tuner.. I thought he didn’t know how to tune? So why would you go to his house to get lessons? Are you really going to try and discredit him?

I don't know where you see a racist comment... As far as I know, your persian and so am I.. No racist comments here.. I'm just calling you out since its "your" company.

Your far too old.. Your 25. Your in college.... I'll just leave it at that.

If your company stopped all this bull$#@! about bad mouthing my friend, I wouldn't sit here even responding in this thread.
    There is always a counter point to make and this thread will be 100 pages long without running out of new ways to say the same stuff. I'm not sure if you are aware but you've provoked every encounter we've ever had. If you can point out somewhere that I have out of the blue brought up Jeremy or Gintani cause it makes me feel good and you've just jumped in to save the day, please show me. All I've wanted was to be left alone by you, flea and the rest of the professionals at the gintani camp, so if you want nothing to do with me then I guess we have an agreement. I haven't responded to Alex's empty physical threats to me at bimmerfest via text and don't plan to. Keep my name out of your mouth, I'll do the same and we'll go separate ways there's no need for us to continue this discussion and every act of aggression will be met with silence or at worst a smile Click here to enlarge

"kossesher bass kon" 8)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can't help but think Pencilgeek is reading this and laughing, PC and Gintani going at it.

Damn this got ugly fast. Even got down to someone calling out someone else, for taking bong rips.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

wow...this is so much fun! gotta love persian drama....lol jk

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Awesome! Thank you Sticky for organizing this. Hopefully all the bickering and bad blood will come to an end.
    It will. That is the proper venue to handle all of this and we will all just sit back, talk, have some fun, and see what happens when the keyboards are removed. We are all just guys who like cars, namely BMW's, but some lines have been crossed recently.

I hope what I heard is not true, or at least there was some kind of miscommunication, as it is really the wrong way to go about things and just not what I would have thought to expect from that person.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

It's hilarious when people make threats. Long story short, there was this guy on another forum. Very local person lets say. He got into it with my friend and started shooting his mouth off. We happened to see him at MFest. Let's just say his mouth wrote a check his *** would never be able to cash. He got lucky, my friend felt sorry for him and walked away.

Moral of the story is everyone can make threats and act like a tough guy behind a computer, but in real life its a different story. Don't act like an e-thug it only makes you look retarded and you might end up getting the tar beat out of you.
    You never mentioned anything about this. Guess I missed it, sounds just like typical e-chest thumping. I have seen my fair share, some dude actually wanted to have a UFC cage match in Vegas with me Click here to enlarge

You just have to laugh it off, your friend handled it the right way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

i dont think so...if people are gona talk $#@! they should be ready for more...some people are verbally abusive, some prefer to be physically abusive. To me not much difference. In fact id prefer someone come at me with the 2nd option. There are way too many people on these forums that are real brave behind a computer, they act real tough and have alot of courage with the keyboard. My thoughts are, if you wouldnt say this to the persons face the exact way you're typing it on here, dont say it at all!

And to add, Ive seen Jeremy stay up all night to get work done, to help, and to make sure $#@! gets done when it needs to. And I know many others who told me the same, that hes pulled thru for then and stayed up hrs upon hrs when they needed him, due to them being the ones finishing late or have problems, and him staying around to make sure everything gets done.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammyrusso Click here to enlarge
    i dont think so...if people are gona talk $#@! they should be ready for more...some people are verbally abusive, some prefer to be physically abusive. To me not much difference. In fact id prefer someone come at me with the 2nd option. There are way too many people on these forums that are real brave behind a computer, they act real tough and have alot of courage with the keyboard. My thoughts are, if you wouldnt say this to the persons face the exact way you're typing it on here, dont say it at all!

And to add, Ive seen Jeremy stay up all night to get work done, to help, and to make sure $#@! gets done when it needs to. And I know many others who told me the same, that hes pulled thru for then and stayed up hrs upon hrs when they needed him, due to them being the ones finishing late or have problems, and him staying around to make sure everything gets done.
    We're adults here, not children on a playground. There is quite a big difference between stating your opinion and making physical threats to others due to what they say. Secondly, if anyone involved with a company is doing that, they are hurting their own image and it is disappointing. Professionals are above petty things like that, there is no excuse for it and I don't see how you can condone it.

I've seen Jeremy stay up all night as well, no question of his work ethic. He will do what is necessary to get the job done but some people have also abused that. Guy isn't supposed to be a slave.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

We're adults here, not children on a playground. There is quite a big difference between stating your opinion and making physical threats to others due to what they say. .
    Theres not a big diff if your talking trash, and being irresponsible with your words. To me its worse, your putting someone down on a public forum and making them look bad. Talking trash is childish imo...anyone can do it, especially behind a computer. Takes a lil more balls to beat some ass..haha
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sammy you prefer dey put dey hands on you?

LOL J.K. But seriously this is the truth don't flap your gums harder then you can throw down...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Theres not a big diff if your talking trash, and being irresponsible with your words. To me its worse, your putting someone down on a public forum and making them look bad. Talking trash is childish imo...anyone can do it, especially behind a computer. Takes a lil more balls to beat some ass..haha
    Sammy, fighting someone over a forum posts does not take balls. Any moron can fight any other moron. It takes balls to stand up and behave like an adult and control oneself.

We are always going to have people we disagree with. Nothing is going to come of any of this talk as it is just guys talking tough as young men often do. Pointlessly talking trash is childish, definitely. If one is truly being irresponsible with words, spoken or written, to a point where it affects business significantly, there is legal recourse. "Beating some ass" is not nearly as effective.

Anyway, we aren't getting into some philosophical debate here. Who knows what we are talking about at this point, we'll see where else this thread goes I suppose.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    Sammy you prefer dey put dey hands on you?

LOL J.K. But seriously this is the truth don't flap your gums harder then you can throw down...
    just a rub and tug baby!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Sammy, fighting someone over a forum posts does not take balls. Any moron can fight any other moron. It takes balls to stand up and behave like an adult and control oneself.

We are always going to have people we disagree with. Nothing is going to come of any of this talk as it is just guys talking tough as young men often do. Pointlessly talking trash is childish, definitely. If one is truly being irresponsible with words, spoken or written, to a point where it affects business significantly, there is legal recourse. "Beating some ass" is not nearly as effective.

Anyway, we aren't getting into some philosophical debate here. Who knows what we are talking about at this point, we'll see where else this thread goes I suppose.
    Naw, sticky! those are fighting words! Name a time and place!!! lol Click here to enlarge

agree over a forum doesnt take balls...but the point is speak on here as you would in person imo..
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

fight me sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

agree over a forum doesnt take balls...but the point is speak on here as you would in person imo..
    I would like to think that is what the guys here do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    fight me sticky
    I can't, you have a great feedback score.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would like to think that is what the guys here do.
    Ya Just like you said we aren't animals and I don't think people really come on forums expecting to get in a fight but arguments happen. The thing is just like how we are supposed to be grown ass men and should be able to restrain our selves physically we should be able to do the same with our words to one another otherwise you should expect to have a problem later thats all I'm sayin.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast