Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    The graphs are PC tunes done @ gintani, they were on our server records before the "switch."

Assumptions can be made about run conditions and the quality/time put into the first tune but I don't want to get in to it. These types of threads don't lead to anything productive for anyone so I'm not going to get into a D#$% measuring contest. I have respect for Alex at Gintani and I'm tired of having to defend myself on a new thread every week. We have THOUSANDS of happy customers and our custsomer service and quality has gone up since J left here. Not saying there's a correlation but since I've been in charge Powerchip has been on top of things and I will keep it that way.

I have so much to say about this but there is no point since you will probably have a moderator delete my posts. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    I have so much to say about this but there is no point since you will probably have a moderator delete my posts. Click here to enlarge
    Makes sense, tough to keep track of all these moderators deleting posts around here.

Hope this post doesn't disappear Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Makes sense, tough to keep track of all these moderators deleting posts around here.

Hope this post doesn't disappear Click here to enlarge
    I was referring to M3post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was referring to M3post.
    You aren't on M3post, then why not say whatever it is you want to say without fear of deletion?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You aren't on M3post, then why not say whatever it is you want to say without fear of deletion?
    Because Matt will come complaining saying that I'm trying to discredit him or that someone made me type my posts.

There is always two sides of the story, you know that Sticky. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Because Matt will come complaining saying that I'm trying to discredit him or that someone made me type my posts.

There is always two sides of the story, you know that Sticky. Click here to enlarge
    I feel if you have as much to say on the subject as you alluded to then it is your duty, my duty, all our duties, to alert potential customers if there is something serious that needs to be brought to the attention of the public.

I assure you, no one will delete it and from my discussions with Matt I don't feel he has anything to hide. I don't know everything that goes on, and there are always two sides, but I just have never heard anything negative associated with Matt and I only have positives to share.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Spills the beans tightie.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are lots of beans to be spilled.

Matt, your best bet is to walk slowly out of this thread. We will all patiently await your "Custom tuning" results at the dyno comparison.
    Last edited by BrenM3; 05-19-2010 at 08:44 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    first off, when I made this thread, I wasnt aware of what was happening in the tuning world in terms of people leaving their former employers...

I am trying to do a pc gb in the ny/nj area but it appears a few members have gone awol due to the recent events @ gintani so I am trying to get all the facts on each respective tune...

I have learned that a good business is not judged by their actions during a sale but afterwards and especially when there is a problem...I just wanted to see how any issues people had with either companies were resolved

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The facts are posted, but the true test will be at the tuner comparison if you can hang on for that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

The moderators at M3post deleted your posts without me knowing or talking to them, but I did talk to your boss or the leader of your cult or whatever he is to you and asked him why he has you do his dirty work for him. I suggest if you have something to say to me or about me, you come down and say it yourself to my face, I'll be happy to give you a few minutes of my time. You've got a lot to say hiding safely behind your keyboard without ever having met me and frankly I'm not interested in arguing with kids on the internet, that got boring after I got my drivers license at 16. If you have a problem with me without knowing me that's fine but at least be a man about it, this internet arguing is getting old.

address:
    986 W 17th st
    Costa Mesa CA 92627

Talk to you soon Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The moderators at M3post deleted your posts without me knowing or talking to them, but I did talk to your boss or the leader of your cult or whatever he is to you and asked him why he has you do his dirty work for him. I suggest if you have something to say to me or about me, you come down and say it yourself to my face, I'll be happy to give you a few minutes of my time. You've got a lot to say hiding safely behind your keyboard without ever having met me and frankly I'm not interested in arguing with kids on the internet, that got boring after I got my drivers license at 16. If you have a problem with me without knowing me that's fine but at least be a man about it, this internet arguing is getting old.

address:
    986 W 17th st
    Costa Mesa CA 92627

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    I don't intend on fighting anyone physically or even figuratively, but that's the point of posting that response. Tightie, I invite you cordially down to the PC office to talk, if you don't want to come I understand but I don't like having enemies especially for no reason. If I can be civil and have respect for the owner of Gintani I don't see why you as a "customer" are so heated and try everything in your power to finish some vendetta against me or my company. Doesn't make sense. I don't think we will become friends if we talk it out but at least be civil, this is ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    first off, when I made this thread, I wasnt aware of what was happening in the tuning world in terms of people leaving their former employers...

I am trying to do a pc gb in the ny/nj area but it appears a few members have gone awol due to the recent events @ gintani so I am trying to get all the facts on each respective tune...

I have learned that a good business is not judged by their actions during a sale but afterwards and especially when there is a problem...I just wanted to see how any issues people had with either companies were resolved
    Powerchip customer service is top notch. They take care of their guys and I can always get a hold of Matt and Mike when the need arises. Matt and Mike are good at getting back with e-mail and phone calls as well. No need to worry about their support afterwords.

Gintani does not have the dealer network PC does and they are still working on getting their web presence up. Therefore, it is best for customers that are local.

What do you mean by a few members have gone AWOL?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

address:
    986 W 17th st
    Costa Mesa CA 92627
    Agreed, I think if he meets you or speaks with you there may be a slightly different perspective. Unfortunate that some of us blindly follow certain camps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

address:
    986 W 17th st
    Costa Mesa CA 92627

Who is my "boss or the leader of my cult" ? No one is asking me to do any dirty work for anyone.

You act like you are anyone in my life, you want me to drive to your office to talk to you? You try getting Benvo to call me to talk? If you cut the bull$#@! "your company" is spreading, I would leave you alone.. I'm the only one that will call you and "your company" out on the bull$#@!. Trust me, I'm not hiding behind my keyboard. You act like I'm scared of a little persian kid from OC, get real buddy.

You mistreated the wrong person and trust me, I can sit here post pms, emails about the bull$#@! you guys spread but I rather let someone else do that. Click here to enlarge

I'd love to see you knock "someone" out. Good luck with that one. Click here to enlarge

Oh by the way, were you referring to me as a kid? Are you going to teach me a lesson with your slow m5 or your other car from 1980? :eusa-violin:

Boro gom sho.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Powerchip customer service is top notch. They take care of their guys and I can always get a hold of Matt and Mike when the need arises. Matt and Mike are good at getting back with e-mail and phone calls as well. No need to worry about their support afterwords.

Gintani does not have the dealer network PC does and they are still working on getting their web presence up. Therefore, it is best for customers that are local.

What do you mean by a few members have gone AWOL?
    Powerchip customer service is top notch Joseph? Have you had a single transaction with Matt to support your claim?

I heard they have trouble paying bills these days and you still support them?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't wan't to get caught up in the back and forth BS anymore but I don't understand why Powerchip posted a graph that was a custom file made by Jeremy as a Powerchip file when it wasn't. I mean it would be a different story if it was an off the shelf PC file but it isn't. I think if Powerchip/Gintani would like to prove something they can do it at the dyno comparison day whenever that happens. And whoever is the head tuners can go at it like men with their skills. Also when I got my original Powerchip file done on my E90 M3 I made about 350whp on Gintani's dyno with my mods and that was pretty good but I wanted more and Jeremy made it happen I ended up with 380whp. So unless the other tuners at PC can produce results like that without using old files from Jeremy then I'd be interested in seeing that. As for the issues that some users had I can only say it comes with the territory and I just wanna say I've never had not ONE problem with my custom file. I can say my buddy with a Powerchip tune on his 2010 E63 seems to like his results from his tuning session so i'm sure they can produce results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Boro gom sho.
    i lol'd at this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Powerchip customer service is top notch Joseph? Have you had a single transaction with Matt to support your claim?

Actually, I have had several transactions with Powerchip, the company. With Matt specifically? No. Are we equating Matt to Powerchip as a whole now? Past, present, and future? Guy stepped into what could be described as a tough situation and is doing his best in what has been conveyed to me as working in a positive manner. This bickering and taking sides it not helping anyone, really. We will have an opportunity to just let the tunes speak soon. No grudges, no hard feelings, it is time to start moving on in positive directions and doing what is best for the consumers.

They tuned my car, did a great job, and I was more than happy with the results. They tuned cars at Gintani at well at one point, Jonmartin's vehicle specifically that ran very strong. Now, you may want to attribute this tuning to a single individual and that is definitely fair, but it was done under the Powerchip banner at the time.

I support everyone who supports me and everyone we are discussing here has treated me very well and done a great job in my estimation. I would recommend either discussed here to anyone. Powerchip stood up for me and they have taken care of people I know personally. The exact same with Gintani and with Jeremy. Unfortunately, there have been things that just were not handled in the best manner. If I felt Powerchip could not do a good job, or that they could not "pay their bills," they would not be here, period. I think there are some natural question marks but I take Matt at this word thus far and have respect for him as well as Gintani, Jeremy, and OE tuning. We can't single Matt out here. A tough balance to maintain here for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

We are actually doing better than we have in at least a year, it helps a lot when your tuner isn't stealing business, doing cash jobs on the side and showing up to work high Click here to enlarge But that's neither here nor there and certainly none of your concern.

Who is my "boss or the leader of my cult" ? No one is asking me to do any dirty work for anyone.

You act like you are anyone in my life, you want me to drive to your office to talk to you? You try getting Benvo to call me to talk? If you cut the bull$#@! "your company" is spreading, I would leave you alone.. I'm the only one that will call you and "your company" out on the bull$#@!. Trust me, I'm not hiding behind my keyboard. You act like I'm scared of a little persian kid from OC, get real buddy.

You mistreated the wrong person and trust me, I can sit here post pms, emails about the bull$#@! you guys spread but I rather let someone else do that. Click here to enlarge

I'd love to see you knock "someone" out. Good luck with that one. Click here to enlarge

Oh by the way, were you referring to me as a kid? Are you going to teach me a lesson with your slow m5 or your other car from 1980? :eusa-violin:

Boro gom sho.
    I get it, your friends with a guy whose been crying on your shoulder for a while and saying PC treated him unfairly so you feel the need to stick up for him. For a solid 3 months everytime he saw me he gave me the same sob story like a broken record, it was incredibly annoying. "they didn't buy me an M5 like they promised" boo hoo. He said himself he went to a psych cause he had mental problems he's bipolar or some $#@! and after hearing him complain so much and lie so much I felt the need to go to a psych too.
    Tell me this though, is it fair that he was being dishonest and stealing business and doing jobs for cash for the majority of a year while the company that pays his checks also pays for his mistakes? We are the aggrieved party here, and do you know that when he got in legal trouble for drugs, Travis/Powerchip wrote a letter to the court to get him out of it? Did you know that he was compensated for work that he didn't complete because he lied about how long it took him to complete a job? Do you know how many of our vendors told me that Jeremy abandoned them at the dyno because he couldn't make power and said, "it's not my problem I've made plans tonight mate." You said it best yourself not too long ago, there's two sides to a story and I for one haven't done one thing bad to the guy or said anything that was untrue. you think you need to defend him, why don't you let him fight his own battles? The things I've said are things I've heard first hand, I sat in the car and waited for jeremy to go upstairs smoke a bowl or two and then drove out to the dyno with him so don't tell me I'm making things up. Either his apartment smells so much like weed that him breathing in there made his mouth eminate a weed smell when he talked or he smoked a bowl and worked on a car high and put my life in danger in the process. which is more likely?

The racist comment I'm not going to touch, if you have to go there to try to win an argument you've already lost.

what's this knock you out business? I asked Benvo for your number to call you and talk man to man, he said to wait until he talked to you and then texted me to e-mail you instead. Not sure why you're saying I'll knock you or anyone else out, I should've called instead of letting rumors spread any longer I have a feeling you might be acting on false info but the last thing I said in this thread was let's talk directly instead of through other people and get everything out on the table. Not going to force you to or say I'll physically harm you if you don't, it's an uphill battle anyway and I'm sure there's no easy solution to this.

I'm far too old to play around like this any longer, getting in arguments online is not part of my job and with a full load at school on top of work I don't have the time to dedicate to constantly battle you or defend my company just because you have nothing better to do. If you want to talk, let's talk, if not who gives a $#@! just keep my name out of your mouth and I'll do the same, it's easy.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I don't wan't to get caught up in the back and forth BS anymore but I don't understand why Powerchip posted a graph that was a custom file made by Jeremy as a Powerchip file when it wasn't. I mean it would be a different story if it was an off the shelf PC file but it isn't. I think if Powerchip/Gintani would like to prove something they can do it at the dyno comparison day whenever that happens. And whoever is the head tuners can go at it like men with their skills. Also when I got my original Powerchip file done on my E90 M3 I made about 350whp on Gintani's dyno with my mods and that was pretty good but I wanted more and Jeremy made it happen I ended up with 380whp. So unless the other tuners at PC can produce results like that without using old files from Jeremy then I'd be interested in seeing that. As for the issues that some users had I can only say it comes with the territory and I just wanna say I've never had not ONE problem with my custom file. I can say my buddy with a Powerchip tune on his 2010 E63 seems to like his results from his tuning session so i'm sure they can produce results.
    Hey Jon, I know you have friends at that camp an I've known you from the races back in the day. The point of showing that graph was to refute the claim that was made which overlays a "PC" tune over a new gintani tune. My argument was that it's the same guy doing the work, the best analogy I can come up with at 5am is this: If you go to the gym and want to prove how good a supplement was on a commercial or what have you, you go to the rack and pick up the 5lb wait and struggle to lift it and appear to be trying and then pop this supplement and curl 50's no problem. Who is to say a tune done by the same guy is him trying or not and how is it still considered a PC tune coming from his own catalogue of failure? He didn't produce results on a car before, and now he did, and that means that PC can't tune! where is the logic? It means he couldn't tune lol.There are lots of tuners in this world believe it or not, and a lot of them can make power, why is it that the Gintani camp want's to infringe everywhere they can? I don't go and $#@! on every gintani thread on the forums, I have better things to do with my life but apparently other people don't. Alex told me on the phone to let bygons be bygons and "there is enough money out there for everyone" and basically wanted a truce and said no one from his camp will continue to bad mouth us online or otherwise, but everytime I look around there's more $#@! talking. This doesn't happen in professional companies or professional industries, you think Bill Gates says this kind of $#@! about apple? Give me a break bro, really sick of having to defend myself for no reason.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    i lol'd at this
    Gotta be honest I lol'd too

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Matt,

I'm curious what documentation you have signed that says you are now a part owner of Powerchip when you say it's your company. You've brought this up several times now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Matt,

I'm curious what documentation you have signed that says you are now a part owner of Powerchip when you say it's your company. You've brought this up several times now.
    whoaaa if you think I'm going to post personal docs of any effect, your going to be dissapointed. If you think someone else is in charge I'd like to know who lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Matt,

Thats ridiculous Click here to enlarge Wow.. who the hell are you? Post you driver license and SS# card...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Boro gom sho.
    Irooni ftw!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast