Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

JAWS MOTORSPORT - E60 M5 ALPHA N SOFTWARE 484WHP

New vendor hereClick here to enlarge

We at JAWS MOTORSPORT in Sweden have developed a ALPHA N software and cold air intake "CAi" for the S85 V10 engines.

Days of dyno time and weeks of road tuning have taken us this far.

Max hp with 99,9% stock car 454,2whp 7700rpm (we forgott to remove our scoops, but i dont think the do any gain in the dyno)

Max hp with AlphaN+CAi+scoops (Stock plenums) 484,2whp 7700rpm and 484,7nm 6100rpm of tourqe at the wheels.

Compared max gain is 30whp B U T the powerband is so much wider with our tune and it even puts out a blasting 478whp 8200rpm

Our car has no aftermarket headers,exhaust or pulley kits basicly just the CAi + software.

With full aftermarket exhaust and deleted secondary cats you will gain even more power!

For the record i want to point clearly, this is on our car, on a DYNOmite type of dyno, and approx 12-15 degree celcius, a fan that moves 20.000cfm, and with DIN correction factor.

Best Performance box time on 100-200km/h is 8.1 sec vs stock 8.8 (with scoops)

Pictures of dynos sheets, movies and pbox times will be displayed as soon as we can post them on the forum.

//JAWS CREW

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    First of all, welcome.

I gave you the rep points you needed to post links.

You should be able to show photos now as I would like to see the dyno and pictures so I can put this up on the front page.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

The CF manifold is an option only, not included in the CAi hardware.

CAi includes filters,clamps,pipes,hose and coated heatshields for both sides.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Firs real pull in dyno with Alpha conversion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really nice, this looks awesome:

Click here to enlarge

Thanks for the dynos and the figures. How much does this cost?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

What we are doing now is that we offer the tune to a introduction price at $1250 and the CAi for an xtra $450, we have our own flashloader in production but its taking more time then agreed so at the beginning we bought the MYGenius units to send along with the software for customers to download theire org program and email to us for mod and then recive the Alpha file back to flash into the car.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    What we are doing now is that we offer the tune to a introduction price at $1250 and the CAi for an xtra $450, we have our own flashloader in production but its taking more time then agreed so at the beginning we bought the MYGenius units to send along with the software for customers to download theire org program and email to us for mod and then recive the Alpha file back to flash into the car.

Click here to enlarge
    That is awesome. You can basically accommodate anyone in the world.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Really nice, this looks awesome:

http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...20N20Kit-1.jpg

Thanks for the dynos and the figures. How much does this cost?
    The CF plenums are sold for looks and sound, we need the customers as a core otherwise we need to charge full price for new std plenums as we will modify with our CF tops and send to customer, we have 1 set used as demo in perfect condition with software and CAI for $2700 (no core charge) so if anyone is interested dont wait to long!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Does this my genius need to be sent back? As in, it is just used to load the tune then returned, correct?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does this my genius need to be sent back? As in, it is just used to load the tune then returned, correct?
    Sticky, no this is kept by the buyer of the flash, it can carry 10 tuning files plus the original to free be changed between, so we can have communication very easy if any changes or further tuning needs to be done or if customer have any special needs and features.

The MYGenius unit is vin locked and can only be used with the car its intend for.

We can suply any S85 V10 M5/M6 in the world with our great tune.

Thanks

/ JAWS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, no this is kept by the buyer of the flash, it can carry 10 tuning files plus the original to free be changed between, so we can have communication very easy if any changes or further tuning needs to be done or if customer have any special needs and features.
    Ok, that is way cool. So tune updates are no issue and they can have different maps, sweet.

We can suply any S85 V10 M5/M6 in the world with our great tune.
    Clearly I underestimated you guys, very nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok, that is way cool. So tune updates are no issue and they can have different maps, sweet.

Clearly I underestimated you guys, very nice.
    Thanks for the kind words

We live in small Sweden but i think we (swedish tuners) starting to get knowned on the BMW scene, and with great and skilled people around you there is really only the sky´s the limit for the future Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We live in small Sweden but i think we (swedish tuners) starting to get knowned on the BMW scene, and with great and skilled people around you there is really only the sky´s the limit for the future
    Agreed, the Swedes do some amazing things with BMW's. Respect.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very nice gains.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Welcome!
    good stuff!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very nice gains as well. I would like to compare this to my pectel based S85 setup when things move forward..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Very nice gains as well. I would like to compare this to my pectel based S85 setup when things move forward..
    What Pectel S85 setup?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

JAWS Motorsport E60 M5 / S85 V10 Alpha N tune software hits 484 horsepower to the wheels

JAWS Motorsport out of Sweden has developed an Alpha-N setup for S85 V10 vehicles like the E60 M5. This means they use the throttle position and RPM to calculated the amount of fuel to inject as opposed to speed density. This change has resulted in a very impressive 484 horsepower to the wheels paired with the JAWS Motorsport intake. The tune coasts $1250 and comes with a handheld flash device to allow basically anyone in the world to download/upload the tune. The intake is $450 and the carbon fiber version pictured is substantially more. Please contact @JAWS Motorsport if interested.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Tnx for the welcoming and support!

Today we will do 3-4 pulls on the same dyno as usual and now with removed second cats but otherwise stock exhaust, im exited for the results., we will not do any changes to the software.

Can really feel how the car breaths better and the respons and power feel on top revs.

Another 10whp would put us in 494whp area and a 16whp gain would be the magic 500whp, dyno will tell later on today.

/ JAWS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looking forward to see what you guys do with the exhaust changes. You look to be within reach of 500 on your dyno and with headers would easily clear it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's also really cool to have the interest of a Swedish vendor and we are happy to expand our international presence.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What Pectel S85 setup?
    Pectel is basically one of the very few ECUs that can run an S85 and still incorporate dual vanos, drive by wire etc. These guys have wrung almost 500hp from the stock DME, whereas I have to run a Pectel because of my ancient car lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks good. I would like to see a graph with Headers (Supersprint or someones) and Exhaust for more power. I would like to know the gains with JAWS CAI, but I would lean towards the AFe CAI with more info on this S85 tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Second pull on dyno now 495,1whp@7834rpm ...more is coming..will adapt some more and do 2-3 more pulls Click here to enlarge

JAWS ALPHA Software + JAWS CAi + JAWS decat pipe on stock exhaust system

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Pectel is basically one of the very few ECUs that can run an S85 and still incorporate dual vanos, drive by wire etc. These guys have wrung almost 500hp from the stock DME, whereas I have to run a Pectel because of my ancient car lol.
    I know what the Pectel is I was asking as to what setup you were using it for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast