Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Burger Tuning: Awesome Service!

A big thanks to Terry and Eric at Burger Tuning. Terry answered all the questions I had very quickly before I fully decided to make the JB4/DCI combo purchase. When I made the purchase, I had the wrong address on my paypal. I emailed BMS with my correct address and Eric within seconds emailed me back letting me know he fixed it.

Shipping was fast, everything got here within a week and a half, that's pretty quick to get stuff to the Uk from the States.

I got everything installed yesterday put the JB4 on map 5, lets just say I'm grinning from ear to ear. I love the POWA!!!

Thanks BMS!
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here this all the time, glad to see consistently good service.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice man. People loving the tune in the UK. It really show's something..
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea Terry and BMS have the best customer service I've ever seen...I remember almost 2 years ago I was helping my friend install his JB3 and he was coming from Procede...I was having issues and he was emailing me very quickly. I ran into a big issue and he immediately told him to call his cell number I called and he helped me immediately and figured it out right then and there and this was right after he had dinner with his family.

Terry really is a great guy...I do have to say...I truly miss him since switching to AMG status.
    Current: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
    Mods: Jerry Tune, 180mm Pulley, Heat Exchanger and H/E pump
    1/8 mile PB: 7.7@93mph 1.8 60ft
    1/4 mile PB: 12.0@115mph 1.8 60ft

Previous: 2007 BMW 335i
    My Mods: Jb4, DCI, AR DPs, Muffler Delete, CP-E FMIC, NST Lightweight Pulley
    1/8 mile PB: 7.9@91mph 1.8 60ft Pump Gas Bald Tires
    1/4 mile PB: 12.5@112mph 1.9 60ft

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Cant comment on sales as I have yet to use them. I however am using a JB4 and have called upon Terry's support with it. First class service and a real credit to all at Burger Tuning

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Terry's quick responses to questions that I had about the JB4 on this forum is one of the things that sold me on it. Parts came quickly, and between the online manual and the video, I was able to PNP and enjoy! I would recommend Burger to anyone who is considering modding their BMW.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bighorns Click here to enlarge
    Terry's quick responses to questions that I had about the JB4 on this forum is one of the things that sold me on it. Parts came quickly, and between the online manual and the video, I was able to PNP and enjoy! I would recommend Burger to anyone who is considering modding their BMW.
    Quick response is one of his hallmarks.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Out of everyone, Terry is the only one to respond within minutes with an answer. They have great service at Burger!
    BMW Performance Kidney Grille, CF Lip Spoiler, CF Diffusser, Blackline LCI Tailights, Magnaflow Full Exhaust, BMS Intake, Jb4 w/ E85, Meth Injection, BMS ********, VRSF 5" Intercooler, CP-E Charge Pipe, ST Coilovers, M3 Subframe Bushings, VMR VB3 Wheels, 255 Inline Fuel Pump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw0bsession Click here to enlarge
    Out of everyone, Terry is the only one to respond within minutes with an answer. They have great service at Burger!
    He responds very quickly... very quickly.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Too awesome!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BUMP..
    Nothing has changed!!
    I emailed "T" yesterday and he responded within a minute...freakin amazing service!!!!!!!!!
    BMSClick here to enlarge