Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    E36 TWINSCREW for sale

It is better than any other supercharger set up.

It flows better,
    no boost creep,
    highest WHP
    earlier and higher ft/lbs torque,
    it is not mandrel bent like other SC set ups,
    not fabricated by Corky,
    proven.

Click here to enlarge
    I want to TWINSCREW my friend, will this work?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    oh dear, i seem to have stepped into a steaming pile of subtle humour, hehe.. nevermind!
    Or you're TRACKING it in here...
    one or the other Click here to enlarge

Contact me elsewhere if you're serious;
    however, if you are so quick to "nevermind!" then... I can see you Click here to enlarge and right through...

Talk to you soon.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    milk, i'm not sure what you mean by "elsewhere". you've got no contact info listed and are un-pm-able. you posted what looked like an ad that showed up in a google search looking for just that, i tried to respond privately and joined the forum just so i could, then couldn't anyway, did it here, and got a response like maybe the post was an inside joke i didn't get or something.

so STILL not sure what's up with the vague weirdness i'm picking up on but i gave my own email address as an "elsewhere" option, how much more sincere can i be? we make phone contact once you email or give me some way of reaching you but i hope you'll understand my reluctance to post my info here?

i'm not local to you, i'm in Palm Beach, Fl, so can't help with the pull but would have to pay shipping for a new kit anyway so it'd be a wash for me there. i'd likely have it installed by Rennie at Redline here locally or have you send it to Matt at TRM and drive the car up to him for the setup. whether or not i grabbed it would depend on price, condition, and whether or not the price would be sufficient to tempt me to get impatient and buy it instead of waiting for Josh to finish the new 2.1L kit -- in short, it's not a likely sale but the ad caught my eye and i figured i'd see what you had to say, that's it. wanna talk about it, fine, if not... (well, you know..)
    Last edited by susan28; 10-22-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    milk, i'm not sure what you mean by "elsewhere". you've got no contact info listed and are un-pm-able. you posted what looked like an ad that showed up in a google search looking for just that, i tried to respond privately and joined the forum just so i could, then couldn't anyway, did it here, and got a response like maybe the post was an inside joke i didn't get or something.

so STILL not sure what's up with the vague weirdness i'm picking up on but i gave my own email address as an "elsewhere" option, how much more sincere can i be? we make phone contact once you email or give me some way of reaching you but i hope you'll understand my reluctance to post my info here?

i'm not local to you, i'm in Palm Beach, Fl, so can't help with the pull but would have to pay shipping for a new kit anyway so it'd be a wash for me there. i'd likely have it installed by Rennie at Redline here locally or have you send it to Matt at TRM and drive the car up to him for the setup. whether or not i grabbed it would depend on price, condition, and whether or not the price would be sufficient to tempt me to get impatient and buy it instead of waiting for Josh to finish the new 2.1L kit -- in short, it's not a likely sale but the ad caught my eye and i figured i'd see what you had to say, that's it. wanna talk about it, fine, if not... (well, you know..)
    There is a substance here, an anomaly that makes clear communication difficult.
    I have PM'd you.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not yet,
    but I spoke to a very nice person.

Hope is endless.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Not yet,
    but I spoke to a very nice person.

Hope is endless.
    That human will be a lucky human to receive such a kit. That human will start a new saga for the kit. Many will weep when they hear/see a TS'd m3 raping it down the streets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    That human will start a new saga for the kit. Many will weep when they hear/see a TS'd m3 raping it down the streets.
    ah, a romantic.. i knew it Click here to enlarge

i made a cool new acquaintance as well..

seems like a solid kit at a very fair price, and i was more local than i thought. at the very least i'll stop by on the way to TRM when the new one's out and Matt no doubt has one on his car, to be able to a/b them before purchase if milkt still has his around.. and if i can wait that long!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ah, a romantic.. i knew it Click here to enlarge

i made a cool new acquaintance as well..

seems like a solid kit at a very fair price, and i was more local than i thought. at the very least i'll stop by on the way to TRM when the new one's out and Matt no doubt has one on his car, to be able to a/b them before purchase if milkt still has his around.. and if i can wait that long!
    You seem like a smart human. Once you have what it is you are seeking go to the proper forum for the cars we enjoy. That forum is www.bimmerforums.com . Its a much better forum then this 1. Questions can be asked without it being considered an attack. All the best GG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You seem like a smart human. Once you have what it is you are seeking go to the proper forum for the cars we enjoy. That forum is www.bimmerforums.com . Its a much better forum then this 1. Questions can be asked without it being considered an attack. All the best GG
    I agree, so please for the love of God, stay there.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You seem like a smart human. Once you have what it is you are seeking go to the proper forum for the cars we enjoy. That forum is www.bimmerforums.com .
    i think i do ok, as the species goes Click here to enlarge. and i'll definitely keep everyone posted about the progress. decided to go ahead with a basic Conforti tune for now, which i'd been holding off on pending the supercharger decision but i need something to tide me over. sick of having to second-guess the limiter to get a decent shift into 2nd.

i believe i'm already on the other forum, don't post much but i think i was posting there recently about car stereos (i ended up going with the BSW rig at the end of the day FWIW, and gonna adapt the stealth-sub brackets to my sedan trunk, gotta great intro deal on their own new sub, 499 pre-pay).

see ya round the boards GG..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Bump for availability check?