Yes Reputation No
    What is the online pass thing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What is the online pass thing?
    A way for companies to prevent fraud... EA with Kingdoms (and many other EA titles) requires you to have an EA account. Every time you want to play that game, you have to log in to that account in order for the game to verify you had a legit copy. If you don't have online access, you can't play that game (kinda of sucks if you are in an area with no internet, you can't play the game). It's a lousy system if you ask me...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: T/A Hood, CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2015 X3 28i: K&N Panel Filter

2009 Audi A4: ​K&N Panel Filter

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Because it's a sim so it's very much underground. If you don't like to spin off the track every single lap then it's most likely not for you definitely not for the majority of the public.
    GTR3 around the corner too Click here to enlarge (pun intended).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was never really into these types of games but my brother nagged me into trying out Skyrim. Over 100 hours later, I'm hooked. I literally haven't touched the game in 3 or 4 weeks because of school. I never could have imagined that there could be so much to do in one game! I'm not deep into the main story but I've been doing side quests like it's my job. I might play a little bit today. Lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Bimmers + Chipotle + Beautiful Women = Life is Good

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by silvergray545 Click here to enlarge
    I was never really into these types of games but my brother nagged me into trying out Skyrim. Over 100 hours later, I'm hooked. I literally haven't touched the game in 3 or 4 weeks because of school. I never could have imagined that there could be so much to do in one game! I'm not deep into the main story but I've been doing side quests like it's my job. I might play a little bit today. Lol
    Where you been at? Thought you were dead or something.

Haven't had much time to play myself. Has anyone had a chance to mess with the construction kit yet? I really haven't had to time to see it. Or even play much lately. Maybe when I get some time off.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Where you been at? Thought you were dead or something.

Haven't had much time to play myself. Has anyone had a chance to mess with the construction kit yet? I really haven't had to time to see it. Or even play much lately. Maybe when I get some time off.
    Haha I've just been busy with school man. I don't have the free time like I used to.
    Click here to enlarge
    Bimmers + Chipotle + Beautiful Women = Life is Good

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by silvergray545 Click here to enlarge
    Haha I've just been busy with school man. I don't have the free time like I used to.
    I feel your pain.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789