Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    will this be pretty much an all day thing? and what is the tentative location atm?
    It will probably be a 2 day thing... unless we can squeeze everyone into one day somehow. I don't know if 8 hours will be enough for everyone so the current idea is to have the N54's and Diesel go on day 1 and M3's go on day 2.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh sounds good. awaiting more info!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    AA did not rule out participating, I gave them the courtesy of an invite even though I don't expect them to attend. They can fly but I don't expect them to. We may be able to work something out through one of their cali dealers, we will see. Either way, they are more than welcome to participate.

AA most certainly is not worried and was very supportive with their response. As a matter of fact, AA is on the other side of the country and responded and GIAC didn't even though they are in California.
    I would have an AA product on my car if it was 2 years ago but not any more, NO WAY. I know its an excellent product but as i mentioned its not the product its AA themselves.

GIAC didnt wana embaress them selves thats why they wont show up!

Did AA ever finish their E9x SC kits?
    It will probably be a 2 day thing... unless we can squeeze everyone into one day somehow. I don't know if 8 hours will be enough for everyone so the current idea is to have the N54's and Diesel go on day 1 and M3's go on day 2.
    Bro i dont think theres any way you can do this in 1 day! 8 hours i NOT enough, you need 2 to 3 days depending on the amount of cars and also dont forget time taken up by upload and download and tuning.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I would have an AA product on my car if it was 2 years ago but not any more, NO WAY. I know its an excellent product but as i mentioned its not the product its AA themselves.

GIAC didnt wana embaress them selves thats why they wont show up!

Did AA ever finish their E9x SC kits?

Bro i dont think theres any way you can do this in 1 day! 8 hours i NOT enough, you need 2 to 3 days depending on the amount of cars and also dont forget time taken up by upload and download and tuning.
    Yep, it will probably be two days.

What is your thing against AA? They are finishing up their E9X SC kit... still not available yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, it will probably be two days.

What is your thing against AA? They are finishing up their E9X SC kit... still not available yet.
    Its nothing personal with AA. Its just that i expect loyalty from companies who i represent especially when I am ignoring every other FI company and doing business only for them.

Any way, I dont really care business wise as im doing just fine with HPF and ESS, the Middle-East is not a very big market for BMW FI any way.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wanna see HPF do stuff for my car. Click here to enlarge I'd love to test that stuff out! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's pretty awesome, I'd come but I'm to far away as always. I'm always to far away from everything good that happens, I don't even need to know where somethings happening since I'm always to far away haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    That's pretty awesome, I'd come but I'm to far away as always. I'm always to far away from everything good that happens, I don't even need to know where somethings happening since I'm always to far away haha.
    Where are you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Where are you?
    DE :/, half the people don't even know this state exists haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    DE :/, half the people don't even know this state exists haha.
    That's in the U.S. ?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's in the U.S. ?

Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, where you at?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, where you at?
    OH Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still working out the details with a particular shop, we will see how it goes. Bunch more $ than originally stated so we will see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OH Click here to enlarge
    Nice, I'm sure it's way more fun there. This place is just depressing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys, looks like we worked all the details out, it's on Click here to enlarge

Ronin, I need you to PM me who you officially have for the diesels. OE tuning wants to tune your car as well so they are in the diesel portion as well. I will be asking ESS about the diesel portion as well.

The official announcement will be coming shortly.

MHP, are you going to be do any cars in addition to the S65? Diesel or N54?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ronin, I need you to PM me who you officially have for the diesels. OE tuning wants to tune your car as well so they are in the diesel portion as well. I will be asking ESS about the diesel portion as well.
    Done.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys, looks like we worked all the details out, it's on Click here to enlarge

I guess we could do a N54 as well, though honestly due to the inexpensive piggybacks available for these and the 335d's we only tune them for overseas clients, there is literally no domestic demand. Reading/writing a 335d requires an investment on my part that I'm not sure I could recoup in 6-12 mos--again due to the availability of inexpensive CANBUS "tuning".

Are we getting any track time in this session or just on the dyno? I'd definitely do a N54 in that case.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess we could do a N54 as well, though honestly due to the inexpensive piggybacks available for these and the 335d's we only tune them for overseas clients, there is literally no domestic demand. Reading/writing a 335d requires an investment on my part that I'm not sure I could recoup in 6-12 mos--again due to the availability of inexpensive CANBUS "tuning".

Are we getting any track time in this session or just on the dyno? I'd definitely do a N54 in that case.

Thanks
    MHP, as a diesel driver, I can tell you that like anyone else, I like options. I especially like options that make sense. If a tune costs more than another and provides me more for my money, I'm inclined to look in that direction. Sure, I love usability, but sometimes that doesn't go hand in hand with better performance.

If you have any interest at all at looking @ the diesel, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ronin Click here to enlarge
    MHP, as a diesel driver, I can tell you that like anyone else, I like options. I especially like options that make sense. If a tune costs more than another and provides me more for my money, I'm inclined to look in that direction. Sure, I love usability, but sometimes that doesn't go hand in hand with better performance.

If you have any interest at all at looking @ the diesel, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thanks for your input!

PM otw.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Nice work ... I may have to fly out there to check this out Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thanks
    This will just be dyno. No big deal on if you want to do the N54 or not, you can limit yourself to just one day then when the M3's are in action.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All the details are here gentlemen, thanks: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...7-31-10-8-1-10

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567