Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why is this always the same story?
    Only they can answer that; but it's the usual "we're just extremely busy developing something cool" blah blah.. but post something up on e90 (as long as it's negative) and they're there within minutes.. that just doesn't work for me or most it seems.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am no mean a person that holds any grudge against anyone...Too many problems in the world to be angry at something like this..I know Shiv is passionate at what he does, he just needs to really get a person dedicated to take care of his business for him like troubleshooting hotline which is devoted just for people who have issues...A simple call on the phone as soon as the email sent or PM is worth more its weight in gold...Terry on the other hand has his business based on his reputation as a person that will leave dinner while at a wedding just to return a phone call to his customer. WHile that might sound insignificant, you would be surprised how many people would go to combat for him..I have been using Procede since I bought my car in 2007 and I am one of those old school guys that likes to stay with what they have...Its been a long journey and at this point I am not going any further modding this car..Its at a level that I am happy with especially with my little shot of NITROUS...Even though my tune doesnt support it, which is a BIG disappointment, I can live with it, but its another point about not giving what customers want even though its a small percentage..
    Last edited by Cn555ic; 11-21-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    I am no mean a person that holds any grudge against anyone...Too many problems in the world to be angry at something like this..I know Shiv is passionate at what he does, he just needs to really get a person dedicated to take care of his business for him like troubleshooting hotline which is devoted just for people who have issues...A simple call on the phone as soon as the email sent or PM is worth more its weight in gold...Terry on the other hand has his business based on his reputation as a person that will leave dinner while at a wedding just to return a phone call to his customer. WHile that might sound insignificant, you would be surprised how many people would go to combat for him..I have been using Procede since I bought my car in 2007 and I am one of those old school guys that likes to stay with what they have...Its been a long journey and at this point I am not going any further modding this car..Its at a level that I am happy with especially with my little shot of NITROUS...Even though my tune doesnt support it, which is a BIG disappointment, I can live with it, but its another point about not giving what customers want even though its a small percentage..
    I think we can all agree that there are way more important issues in the world. That being said, it's one of those things, you pay good money for something, you expect a bit back. I've seen plenty of your posts about the NOS integration, and honestly would've expected it to be there a long time ago, but I think he's more worried about the "competition" than to just look after his customers.

Glad you go your car where you like it; I still have a few more things to do; nothing performance related, as for what I do, NOS and even meth won't do much (meth is a maybe).. I have a few things on the list, probably in this order LSD->Big Brake Kit->Oil Cooler as I road track my car allot.. I think I'm pretty much done with the "performance" mods.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    our ancestors had pride in their origins of the country in which they were born too, but eventually, someone got fed-up somewhere along the route and we are all here now, moved onto bigger and better things Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Steve you are a true rebel!! I am just a peasant tending to Shiv's livestock. One of these days I will rebel and mutiny will rejoiceClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am just a peasant tending to Shiv's livestock. One of these days I will rebel and mutiny will rejoice
    Hhaaha, pretty good.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456