Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 54 of 54
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    557
    Rep Points
    785.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    But imagine the potential. Use the entire bottle in one run. Sure you might blow your motor and your floorboard may pop out, but you would be the fastest Click here to enlarge

    I see Cobb has ordered RB turbos as well. Perhaps they'll have a finalized map for you by the time you run again next Spring.
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,679
    Rep Points
    3,328.6
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    But imagine the potential. Use the entire bottle in one run. Sure you might blow your motor and your floorboard may pop out, but you would be the fastest Click here to enlarge

    I see Cobb has ordered RB turbos as well. Perhaps they'll have a finalized map for you by the time you run again next Spring.
    LOL $#@! that, rather just eat some rigatoni Click here to enlarge ya, they're getting them looking at Rob Beck's list over on n54tech...should be fun once its ready
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    557
    Rep Points
    785.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    LOL $#@! that, rather just eat some rigatoni Click here to enlarge ya, they're getting them looking at Rob Beck's list over on n54tech...should be fun once its ready
    If they're putting it on Rob's 335i here in Austin I'm gonna demand to be driven in it. I want to see what these babies can do on straight pump in person.
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,679
    Rep Points
    3,328.6
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    If they're putting it on Rob's 335i here in Austin I'm gonna demand to be driven in it. I want to see what these babies can do on straight pump in person.
    I'm pretty sure they're going on his car as he told me about it...i can't wait for the tuning to be completed on their own car...should be pretty awesome...
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •