Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

But imagine the potential. Use the entire bottle in one run. Sure you might blow your motor and your floorboard may pop out, but you would be the fastest Click here to enlarge

I see Cobb has ordered RB turbos as well. Perhaps they'll have a finalized map for you by the time you run again next Spring.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    But imagine the potential. Use the entire bottle in one run. Sure you might blow your motor and your floorboard may pop out, but you would be the fastest Click here to enlarge

I see Cobb has ordered RB turbos as well. Perhaps they'll have a finalized map for you by the time you run again next Spring.
    LOL $#@! that, rather just eat some rigatoni Click here to enlarge ya, they're getting them looking at Rob Beck's list over on n54tech...should be fun once its ready
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    LOL $#@! that, rather just eat some rigatoni Click here to enlarge ya, they're getting them looking at Rob Beck's list over on n54tech...should be fun once its ready
    If they're putting it on Rob's 335i here in Austin I'm gonna demand to be driven in it. I want to see what these babies can do on straight pump in person.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    If they're putting it on Rob's 335i here in Austin I'm gonna demand to be driven in it. I want to see what these babies can do on straight pump in person.
    I'm pretty sure they're going on his car as he told me about it...i can't wait for the tuning to be completed on their own car...should be pretty awesome...
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123