Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Who?
    BMS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Nice, I will have a little chance now Click here to enlarge. Excited for a nice mexico run! Put up my camera too we'll be all set.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

I got a GoPro on deck also.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Perfect!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Perfect!
    So what exactly are your mods anyway?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Intake, Catless downpipe, intercooler, tune, no muffler. Springs and brake pads.

Next on the list is the ZFR turbo kit (EFR turbo 6758) Tranny/engine mounts and a clutch along with valves. I will be looking into an LSD transmission as well after the big turbo.

I'm looking to run with the big boys now.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Nice! Any idea what you are putting down with your setup right now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Nice! Any idea what you are putting down with your setup right now?
    300 whp/ 350wtq on dynojet. 3100lbs car with me in it(not exact though).
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

300 whp/ 350wtq on dynojet. 3100lbs car with me in it(not exact though).
    Very nice!
    You have a vbox by any chance?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Very nice!
    You have a vbox by any chance?
    Noo I wish Click here to enlarge. I do have an app called torque with my car. I know I can log my car with it. I just need to know what to log for it cause I think @LostMarine can get some 60-130 times etc from some logs or something maybe?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Noo I wish Click here to enlarge. I do have an app called torque with my car. I know I can log my car with it. I just need to know what to log for it cause I think @LostMarine can get some 60-130 times etc from some logs or something maybe?
    I'm going to have to get one of those things already.
    Interesting, hopefully LM chimes in.
    You know I just now noticed the refection of the white car in your sig! I never noticed that!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

log what? for tuning or 60-130's?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

I'm going to have to get one of those things already.
    Interesting, hopefully LM chimes in.
    You know I just now noticed the refection of the white car in your sig! I never noticed that!
    Yea, I would need to get one too after my turbo kit.
    The guy that took the pic that was his car in the reflection, really cool photo.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    log what? for tuning or 60-130's?
    The program I have lets me pick what I would want to log from my car. I kno some people can get 60-130 numbers etc from some logs or what not. Just don't know exactly what to log.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Any one at the Barrett-Jackson auction in O.C.?
    2013 Viper is pretty damn cool!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345