Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, If i go for the ESS VT2-500 (cant go for 550 cos no 93 octane pump gas here) and if my car does a dyno that shows that advertised power figures are correct or lower than what my car made would that make a difference to the way you feel?

I think you know what kind of person I am and have been all my life in my company. I would like to try the ESS kit and DYNO it independtly here on 2 dyno's.

I will keep you updated as usual Brother. Cheers.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I find it funny how they demanded gintani to log boost on their dynos and post it but they don't do the same...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, If i go for the ESS VT2-500 (cant go for 550 cos no 93 octane pump gas here) and if my car does a dyno that shows that advertised power figures are correct or lower than what my car made would that make a difference to the way you feel?

I think you know what kind of person I am and have been all my life in my company. I would like to try the ESS kit and DYNO it independtly here on 2 dyno's.

I will keep you updated as usual Brother. Cheers.
    Ejaz I trust you and I feel no ill will toward ESS.

I have no doubt your kit would make what is advertised. My question would be can you make 600 whp with an E92 M3 on pump gas through the stock exhaust at 8-9 psi?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ESS has responded to me and we have been e-mailing back and forth. Asbjorn has been nice enough to give me all the information I requested and a friendly dyno shootout this summer has been suggested to settle everything.

I am making preparations to organize it just waiting to hear back from ESS on the dates we could potentially do it. Then this thread will be closed and a new one will be opened with the details of the shootout and the participants, and this time, hopefully, it will happen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bro, as soon as I confirm a customer for the new m3 SC kit I will do exactly that and publish the results Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So how did the dyno charts that they sent you looked? Did they look the same ... Higher ... Lower?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Closing, ESS has agreed to settle any questions like gentlemen: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...9587#post19587

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12