Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Got Fuel? - Lots of Fuel Injectors

We just got our newest batch of HPF 750cc high impedance injectors and flow tested each and every one. They are matched in sets of 6 with less than 1% variance between injector. These go into our stage 1s, 2s, 2.5s and 2.75 kits. These injectors simply drop right into your factory rail without any modificadtions whatsoever and will work with the factory fuel system with a static fuel pressure of 73psi and can be used with any supercharger or turbo system. Click here to enlarge

Here's a link to these amazing injectors at only $150 each. http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...Impedance/9790

Our results with the Injector Dynamics fuel injectors for our higher stage kits was quite impressive. At 1,015rwhp we were only at 45% injector duty cycle and the injectors were still able to make a perfectly clean idle at 800rwhp. Crazy. That's without needing an injector driver box because they were high impedance running a static fuel pressure of 60psi. We may be changing our stage 3, 4 and 5 kits to utilize these injectors over the next few months if our tests continue to be successful.
    Chris.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    STAGE 1 M3 TURBO KIT SALE - $13,500!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - sales@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPF Chris Click here to enlarge
    We may be changing our stage 3, 4 and 5 kits to utilize these injectors over the next few months if our tests continue to be successful.
    That's actually what I was going to ask, why not use these if at even 1000 rwhp they are only at 45%?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

150$ EACH !!!

That's crazy.... i got 6 Siemens Deka 80lb for 280$

Is the quality really that good.... that the price differs about that much ?

I was actually told that these Siemens Deka ones i've got are of AMAZING quality !
    Click here to enlarge