Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is that a picture of the Black Label burger? I haven't had it in a while. Can't remember what it looks like. lol The Green Label burger looks legit though.

Seven Grand is a cool place. Great whisky selection. Not a fan of the decor though.
    JB Stage 2 ISO, BMW Performance Exhaust, M3 front control arms, RPI scoops, CDV delete

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jdub679 Click here to enlarge
    Seven Grand is a cool place. Great whisky selection. Not a fan of the decor though.
    Why not the decor?

The whiskey menu is insane. I likely will end up there tonight.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why not the decor?

The whiskey menu is insane. I likely will end up there tonight.
    Isn't it kind of an old-Western decor? Somehow I always end up across the street buying at Bottega Louie buying macarons.
    JB Stage 2 ISO, BMW Performance Exhaust, M3 front control arms, RPI scoops, CDV delete

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jdub679 Click here to enlarge
    Isn't it kind of an old-Western decor? Somehow I always end up across the street buying at Bottega Louie buying macarons.
    Sort of, yeah, I dig it:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Some good looking burgers in this thread but here's a couple I doubt most have had...they are not chains or anything.

#1 burger of all time is Kuma's Corner in Chicago. Absolutely amazing. It is also a heavy metal bar, my favorite burger is the Led Zeppelin (pulled pork, cheese, pickles)

Click here to enlarge

#2 Is a burger I had at the sports bar in the Aria resort Las Vegas, pure awesome. I opted for the classic fried egg burger here. It was delicious. BTW: highly recommend the Aria to anyone going to Vegas...easily best place I've ever stayed at.

Click here to enlarge
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

The aria burgers are pretty damn good. However, there is a place at the mirage that blows it away. Can't think of the name right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

The aria burgers are pretty damn good. However, there is a place at the mirage that blows it away. Can't think of the name right now.
    Have you been to fathers office in santa monica, you would fall in love with that place. Bar and burger it's the best.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I think a lot of it has to do with mood. Sometimes i'm ready for a greasy five guys meal, sometimes I just want a good gourmet Square1, just depends. Next time I'm out I'll definitely try the Mirage and see what's up.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I absolutely can not wait to try this:

The Pizza Burger is BACK! All natural ground beef mixed with mild italian sausage, house-made roasted red pepper marinara and fried mozzarella sticks served on a garlic aioli and parmesan toasted brioche bun. Your choice of: Hawaiian, Pepperoni, or Supreme.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Ok I just had Five Guys for the first time and... it's legit. Like that is a seriously good burger. The fries are also bomb.

For the money I don't know how to beat that place. It's fantastic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Cowboy burger at JT Schmidt's in Irvine at the District. Think of it like a gourmet six-dollar double western bacon cheeseburger with top of the line ingredients.

Also, G-Burger from La Habra (right down the street from me) probably the best burger I've ever had. Bold statement but wow I cant say enough good things about it.
    http://www.gburger.com/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    Cowboy burger at JT Schmidt's in Irvine at the District. Think of it like a gourmet six-dollar double western bacon cheeseburger with top of the line ingredients.

Also, G-Burger from La Habra (right down the street from me) probably the best burger I've ever had. Bold statement but wow I cant say enough good things about it.
    http://www.gburger.com/
    You have good suggestions sir.

I like JT Schmidt's in general.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ok I just had Five Guys for the first time and... it's legit. Like that is a seriously good burger. The fries are also bomb.

For the money I don't know how to beat that place. It's fantastic.
    Your the second person I have heard say that their burgers are the shhh it!! I use to make fun of the name but now I must try.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blackshan Click here to enlarge
    Your the second person I have heard say that their burgers are the shhh it!! I use to make fun of the name but now I must try.
    Once you try five guys you won't go back. Just don't let your girlfriend do it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

5 guys is meh. In n out over that. Sorry
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I will never let my girl try that! 5 guys is a whole team and I wouldn't stand a chance!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Some good looking burgers in this thread but here's a couple I doubt most have had...they are not chains or anything.

#1 burger of all time is Kuma's Corner in Chicago. Absolutely amazing. It is also a heavy metal bar, my favorite burger is the Led Zeppelin (pulled pork, cheese, pickles)

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...to843JPG-1.jpg

#2 Is a burger I had at the sports bar in the Aria resort Las Vegas, pure awesome. I opted for the classic fried egg burger here. It was delicious. BTW: highly recommend the Aria to anyone going to Vegas...easily best place I've ever stayed at.

Click here to enlarge

im staying there in a few weeks for the 1 year ann with the wife, the baby is staying home... we are going to pretend we are 23 again, not that were old at 30 but we PARTIED than lol .... pics looked fn sick so i chose aria... staying in a corner suite for an great price for what you get... i cant wait
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    im staying there in a few weeks for the 1 year ann with the wife, the baby is staying home... we are going to pretend we are 23 again, not that were old at 30 but we PARTIED than lol .... pics looked fn sick so i chose aria... staying in a corner suite for an great price for what you get... i cant wait
    The corner suite is THE ticket, that's where I stayed, you will not be disappointed. It is probably the beset value IMO, and awesome views. Have a good time, FYI the Tapas restaurant there is absolutely excellent, and I highly recommend it, but may not be intimate enough to schedule the actual anniversary night dinner at, but a must for quality of food.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    5 guys is meh. In n out over that. Sorry
    I don't know man. Coin-flip maybe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    The corner suite is THE ticket, that's where I stayed, you will not be disappointed. It is probably the beset value IMO, and awesome views. Have a good time, FYI the Tapas restaurant there is absolutely excellent, and I highly recommend it, but may not be intimate enough to schedule the actual anniversary night dinner at, but a must for quality of food.
    Awesome to hear. Our dinner's do not need to all be intimate, maybe one really nice candle lit dinner with a server who pulls your chair out for you is all we need Click here to enlarge ... were going to celebrate not hold hands and drink wine lol

thanks dude
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I do appreciate the variety of options In-N-Out provides. Five Guys canjun fries are a force for good in this world, though.

Any of your guys had a burger from Plan B restaurant? More New England based though I think they are starting to branch out into the mid atlantic.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Only Plan B I know of is some kind of birth control.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Only Plan B I know of is some kind of birth control.
    Well they both cost money, ease stress, and can give you cramps, so I understand the parallel. But birth control doesn’t come with a side of vinegar fries Click here to enlarge
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

not sure how i feel about crazy toppings on a burger…5 guys is mehh pretty basic.
    i want to try in and out, i really need to get to socal asap
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    not sure how i feel about crazy toppings on a burger…5 guys is mehh pretty basic.
    i want to try in and out, i really need to get to socal asap
    Inn N Out is rather basic too but for that price range these are about the best burgers that can be had.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast