Close

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh shiv you are so full of $#@!. You blamed my o2 sensors when I emailed you logs of my car never going under 14.0 on the 3-4 hard shift. I landed at 5k in 4th at 18 afrs and at 6k plus they were still over 14. I hope to god one of your test idiots blows up and ruins you. Kthxbye

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Oh shiv you are so full of $#@!. You blamed my o2 sensors when I emailed you logs of my car never going under 14.0 on the 3-4 hard shift. I landed at 5k in 4th at 18 afrs and at 6k plus they were still over 14. I hope to god one of your test idiots blows up and ruins you. Kthxbye
    The thing is it won't ruin him on e90post Click here to enlarge he'll just wiggle his way out of it by careful wording and he'll just blame the guy and make a poor guy look stupid there with all his little $#@!ass girlfriends jumping in to defend him which he's conveniently acquired on that board...

Man am I glad there are better alternatives and just plain better and a lot more honest people to deal with in the N54 community!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    I hear they have some pretty good medication these days
    Have you now? Do those medications cause you to involuntarily insult and dodge questions... Instead of throwing insults around, how about answering the 'charges'... Stand up be a man, there is no ban hammer to help you here...

Everyone know's your tune isn't perfect, then again NO tune is perfect, they all have their strength's and weakness... So, why not let the truth be known, instead of hiding behind lies...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: T/A Hood, CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2015 X3 28i: K&N Panel Filter

2009 Audi A4: ​K&N Panel Filter

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Have you now? Do those medications cause you to involuntarily insult and dodge questions... Instead of throwing insults around, how about answering the 'charges'... Stand up be a man, there is no ban hammer to help you here...

Everyone know's your tune isn't perfect, then again NO tune is perfect, they all have their strength's and weakness... So, why not let the truth be known, instead of hiding behind lies...
    because this hurts his narcissistic nature that he just can't medicate
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shiv owns e90post.

Didn't Rev 2.5/3 resistors help any? How come the problem persists?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    Shiv owns e90post.

Didn't Rev 2.5/3 resistors help any? How come the problem persists?
    The resistors did help get the AFR richer than 14 down low and 13.5 in midrange down into the 12s once you're into the pull far along so...however, what was being discussed was the AFR at the onset of WOT and right after a shift, procede has considerable leanruns there which his royal highness tried to work out only to attempt to hide working on it at all in our discussions over the past few days on e90post ultimately culminating in me posting logs and showing the issue, him posting logs and his logs showing the issue and then me getting banned for 30 days as I highlighted the issue...in the next 30 days he better get some more $#@!ass girlfriends on e90post to help him argue the obvious
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    By the way I thought I'd share this quote from Shiv from last year where he flat out claimed there's no need to touch the procede to support upgraded turbos in terms of fueling...less than a year later he releases rev2.5 with fuel resistors LOL

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu
    Contrary to what Terry suggests, you don't need to change any hardware on the Procede to support upgraded turbos. No fueling resisters. No "safety" resistors. Nothing. Just upload the standard map and leave autotuning ON. Or just upload a more aggressive map (less top end taper) that we specifically designed for the TD, EPL and ASR turbos. We limit boost to 20psi. Although we have run up to 21psi on the ASR turbos and tested it doing 1 mile runs in hot and humid florida.

And listening to Terry promote safety given his ignition-control-by-knock approach is too much irony for even someone like me. And for anyone one else who knows how to tune an engine Click here to enlarge

Shiv
    For those interested here's some history and make your own conclusions about how he goes about deflecting/deceiving and just flat out lying an putting down others when confronted with just plain old data

The whole thread is at this link:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ir-Fuel-Ratios
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you dzenno for finding that post, I've been looking to reference that statement forever now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here's another GEM from that same thread, notice how his ego comes out when he's clearly flat out lying and putting down others:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu[/URL
    33477]lol.. nope Click here to enlarge Terry's mistake when designing the jb3 was not trying to copy the procede's fueling enrichment circuitry. So instead of using the 4.7kOhm resistors we used, went for something bigger which has less influence over o2 sensor biasing. We were actually the first ones to implement such a design which was later adopted by everyone else. CP-E asked me how it worked during a dyno day in Maryland. And Terry asked me on e90post. But judging by some comments, i still don't think many people (tuners included) understand how it works and how to actually implement it.

Shiv
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly I don't go on that site unless someone needs help with a Car-fax. Screw those clowns.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I remember that old thread about resistors. I wondered if he did not know better or if he just denied the problem.

I don't follow e90post so bear with me.. Can these serious lean run problems be somewhat circumvented by meth on the boost onset and NLS at the shifts?

Wouldn't help the poor ignorant souls not running meth... and NLS might not be available yet in any other way than running Wotbox.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I remember that. I wondered if he did not know better or if he just denied the problem.

I don't follow e90post so bear with me.. Can these serious lean run problems be somewhat circumvented by meth on the boost onset and NLS at the shifts?

Wouldn't help the poor ignorant souls not running meth... and NLS might not be available yet in any other way than running Wotbox.
    Click here to enlarge once you consider everything in this thread can you really sincerely tell yourself he just didn't know? Click here to enlarge

Can't use meth to circumvent them as injectors still provide the major volume/mass of fuel to the cylinders and meth just raises octane for the most part...NLS actually excaerbates the issue more and this is why he doesn't even run NLS with the procedes...he messaged me on Skype asking about what I've seen with the WOTBox while doing NLS and asked if I've seen 13AFR for a while after the shift and I said yes I have and its the reason why I only try to use the WOTBox for 2-step launch control and not NLS...anyone using procede's NLS will also run into the same issue...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting. 13 AFR for a short period after shift for DI engine is not catastrophic though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting. 13 AFR for a short period after shift for DI engine is not catastrophic though.
    That's why no one has blown an engine running that tune and that's why i always said its not catastrophic especially at lower boost levels and stock turbos...thing is if it was 13 it would be fine...that's with a flash only...with the procede on its own in there AFR swings to 14-15 post shift as well as 1000RPMs into the pull
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pulling trigger on Cobb soon, maybe when they release a dedicated upgraded turbo map. Interesting discussion the last couple of weeks to say the least.
    Rob Beck Turbos, PROcede Rev. 3, Procede Fueling Flash (via OpenFlash Tablet), PPS Methanol System (DO12/Aquamist Flow Sensor), DCI, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance Suspension, Autobahn Exotics Exhaust, Helix FMIC, AR Design Downpipes, BSH Catch Can, Forge Diverter Valves, P3cars Vent Boost Gauge, Alufelgen CSL Reps, Lux 5.1 H8 Angel Eyes, HPB HID Fogs, LTBMW M3 Side Skirts, BMW M3 Rear Spoiler, BMW Front Aero Lip, BMW Pedal Kit, BMW M Shift Knob, Autotecknic Matte Black Grilles.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    I've been infracted for 30 days for technically speaking about a procede shortcoming Click here to enlarge I really tried to be fair and even shared logs showing the issue, even Shiv showed recent logs with CLEAR issues and I get banned for a month lol I guess Shiv had to resort to his last filthy marketing strategy, great job man

Funny how I'm not allowed to participate in any piggy discussion going forward ... Is that forum just for vendors to have a field day with their customers? Cool, wish I'd known earlier
    Its cool, I got banned, made a new account, and now im permabanned.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How do we end E90post?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gbreee90 Click here to enlarge
    Apparently you owe them $15000 too lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gbreee90 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not rushing to go back there any time soon man...i'm kinda disappointed in the moderators decision seriously...i don't think they took the time to read the thread, they probably just constantly got harassed by Shiv and his witty wording to ban me, eventually worked
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not sure what happened but my 30 day ban on e90post is now a 4 day, unbanned noon oct 23rd looks like...I guess people are slowly catching up on his BS ...initially front page e90post and my pm from Jason indicated Nov 18 2011 as day the ban would be lifted and stated reason was I shouldn't participate in any more piggyback threads and now says reason unknown...

----------
    vBulletin Message
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-23-2011, 12:00 PM
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Kind of cool I don't have to do much more than let E90post be E90post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Apparently you owe them $15000 too lol
    Well technically I didnt make the account. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think the moderators need to stop being so ban happy.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Not sure what happened but my 30 day ban on e90post is now a 4 day, unbanned noon oct 23rd looks like...I guess people are slowly catching up on his BS ...initially front page e90post and my pm from Jason indicated Nov 18 2011 as day the ban would be lifted and stated reason was I shouldn't participate in any more piggyback threads and now says reason unknown...

----------
    vBulletin Message
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-23-2011, 12:00 PM
    I guess the Mr.5 influence helped!

My ban is still til 11-18 Click here to enlarge No worries though!

BTW the car finally told me why it's running rich. Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast