Close

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up --------

----
    Last edited by dzenno@PTF; 12-30-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shiv is simply scared cause he knows histune is complete $#@! in regards to afrs. Welcome to the club. Last time u and him went at it they confused you for me and I got an infraction for 30 days lol. I'll be back with logs though. That end user software $#@! doesnteven let you control fuel where the problem lies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and I never got a warning either
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its becoming so one-sided i hardly bother to even read it anymore.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I got the exact same infraction Click here to enlarge honestly we both didn't even bash, we discussed! Oh well. Life goes on!

It's ok, soon enough shiv will leave on his own. It's only a matter of time!

I wonder if they meant I can't even go on jb threads too or if he meant procede...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ---
    Last edited by dzenno@PTF; 02-22-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tell us something new.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    luckily you did not blow your engine with any tune man. if you take this issue so far i would not like to be the tuner that blew your engine.
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If anyone blows this engine it'll be me lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    If anyone blows this engine it'll be me lol
    admit it you want to blow it so you have an excuse to completely rebuild the engine Click here to enlarge
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol not sure honestly Click here to enlarge I know that I definitely wouldn't mind it if I blew it when/if I hit a mechanical limitation but I surely would mind if it was because a tune ran lean when there clearly is a better solution for it..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey dzenno remember when many of us went on a jb bashing tirade two years ago? Not a single infraction or warning. All of a sudden we discuss the flaws of shivs tune we get infractions and 30 day bans.

Funny thing is shiv and mike are both gold vendors. Wonder if shiv pays more than mike or something?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Hey dzenno remember when many of us went on a jb bashing tirade two years ago? Not a single infraction or warning. All of a sudden we discuss the flaws of shivs tune we get infractions and 30 day bans.

Funny thing is shiv and mike are both gold vendors. Wonder if shiv pays more than mike or something?
    Whatever it is its pretty clear that Shiv has a great influence over who gets to express technical feedback on that forum and what they say...i was infracted for "bashing" without any warning even though Jason says I was warned before...i sent Mr.5 an email to send it over to Jason as I don't have a way to respond as he was clearly misled by Shiv into thinking/doing something without a full disclosure...

To bash something means to just spew misinformation...they banned me after Shiv had nothing else to say and I provided logs showing the issue to everyone including him and indicated the same issue in the logs he provided with the latest procede firmware...its funny how only now I got banned when all the evidence is finally out there and clear...it was his last final desperate move to shut me up and sadly so he's done it with some more marketing money...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not sure if shiv actually pays more money to shut us up or not, but I really don't care, all e90 did lately was annoy me. Time off will be good for my blood pressure Click here to enlarge

Iirc shiv got a wrist slap for arguing with mike back in the day too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not sure if shiv actually pays more money to shut us up or not, but I really don't care, all e90 did lately was annoy me. Time off will be good for my blood pressure Click here to enlarge

Iirc shiv got a wrist slap for arguing with mike back in the day too.
    Both Shiv and I got many infarctions for arguing a while back. Not sure if I got more or not but we were both banned from posting in each others threads for a while, which actually helped as things were crazy in 09 Click here to enlarge

Mike

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    09 had some fun times though admit it. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    DISCLAIMER: I'm posting this because I really feel the need to finish something I didn't start. Ever since seeing the advantage of a flash fuel control at part throttle and post shift over what I was seeing on the procede all I wanted out of Shiv was to say openly/publicly is that there's something to work on or that maybe its just not possible to change. I never said part-throttle or post-shift AFR wobble will damage anyone's engine especially on stock turbos, quite the opposite, I was saying it won't and that all I as looking for is for his godly attitude to stop and just say he'll try to work/look into it...he continued to refuse to admit he already worked on it and what's even worse he continuously claimed and accused me of not knowing what I'm talking about to a point where I'm now banned off e90post for posting logs showing the issue and him just having a field day there convincing everyone how smart he is for 30 days until I get back...I would never post these even though I told him a few times to stop being deceitful to the community and just $#@!ing admit there's something to work on and that procede isn't a perfect tune, matter of fact, none are and probably never will be, but they all do work out quite well for us its better to have them available than not.

So here it goes. I'm not proud for posting this at all but I feel that at this point he's just pushed it way too far and I honestly just don't give a $#@! anymore....

So, Shiv! If there's nothing to refine in terms of fuel control and if I have no idea what I'm talking about how about the following email thread a few months back...If it wasn't about part throttle and post shift AFR leanruns then I don't know what it was about...

Here's the first part of the email thread:

On 2011-05-10, at 11:20 AM, SHIV PATHAK wrote:
    Changing the fueling resistor will make it target a richer AFR down below. If that makes you feel more comfortable, its easy to do. I'll send you a pic of the board later and tell you what resistor to swap out. I don't see why you want to run richer than 13:1 in the midrange. Especially if you're not getting a lean spike at boost onset.

On May 10, 2011, at 7:08 AM, Dzenan Becic wrote:
    Loaded and tried..the only change is a consistent ~100rpm rich spike to 12 AFR at the onset of WOT after which it just hits 13+ again coming back down ~5k rpm...this sucks! Can I change the fueling resistor to 1 or 2k from 4+? that should help this biasing no?

Car starts up right away now and I haven't had farting sounds from the solenoid in a while anyway...

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-05-10, at 12:45 AM, SHIV PATHAK <shiv@vishnutuning.com> wrote:
    Dzenno,
    Update to this firmware. Then try map file 1. See if that makes you run richer down low. If not enough, try map file 2. The AFR targets are unchanged but you may find that the hit the target quicker. And don't suffer from the same lean-spot at the onset of boost rise. The second map file more than the first. Also, let me know if the long cranks are better or unchanged. The solenoid farting sound should be gone though.

<pro5v106.bin.zip>
    <3-30 PWM fuel update FINAL 2 for dzenno 2.pcd.zip>
    <3-30 PWM fuel update FINAL 2 for dzenno 2.pcd.zip>

And here's a conversation about the same thing later, which also led up to getting rev2.5 fueling resistors in place after showing that I can't run richer than about 13.5AFR in midrange. Not the very last comment from him that part throttle will see the same change in AFR...well it never did and the issue remained back then and still remains given his own logs that he posted yesterday on e90post:

On 2011-05-11, at 11:10 PM, SHIV PATHAK wrote:
    no problem. Part throttle will see the same change.

On May 11, 2011, at 7:51 PM, dzenno wrote:
    I'd love to have that ability man...no other reason why Cobb would look as attractive seriously...oh and part throttle AFR Click here to enlarge

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-05-11, at 10:19 PM, shiv@vishnutuning.com wrote:
    Looked richer than that in some logs. But if that is what people want, i'll offer a calibration for a smaller bias resistor. One to give +/- 4 points of AFR range. Can't get to it until this weekend though :/

Quoting Dzenan Becic <dzenno@gmail.com>:

Low 12s

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-05-11, at 9:46 PM, SHIV PATHAK <shiv@vishnutuning.com> wrote:
    You would want an ~11.5:1 AFR?

On May 11, 2011, at 5:13 PM, Dzenan Becic wrote:
    Just did a 3-4 pull starting low in the RPMs...can't complain...wish I could have this on the procede..

Throttle closures are almost entirely gone with their 6MT calibration and DTC turned off..

<datalog20.png>

On 2011-05-11, at 6:24 PM, SHIV PATHAK wrote:
    Yep that's likely Click here to enlarge

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Dzenan Becic <dzenno@gmail.com> wrote:
    Thing is I get these same AFRs at 12.5psi below ~4.5k rpm let alone 17 on these turbos...I have logged at 17psi and AFRs are the same...

We'll need an upgraded turbos "version" of the procede Click here to enlarge you could call it that

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-05-11, at 5:17 PM, SHIV PATHAK <shiv@vishnutuning.com> wrote:
    The issue here is that, at the richest setting, the procede will target a ~13:1 AFR until ~4500rpm. So basically a +/- 2 point AFR adjustment range. Can't go richer than that until we change bias resisters. If you want to rule out fuel system limitations for the time being, keep boost low (ie, 13psi). If raising boost to 17psi results in a leaner AFR (anywhere in the RPM band) than running 13psi, then we have approach another fuel system limit and different bias resisters won't make a difference. In such a case, it may likely be a HPFP limitation or even a max injection on-time limit. We don't know at this point. I'll be picking up ASR turbo this weekend at which point I can actually do some proper testing at higher hp ranges.

On May 11, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Dzenan Becic wrote:
    I grabbed a Cobb AP yesterday for a 30 day trial for $#@!s and giggles to see if I'd even be able to run the car at all...surprisingly only throttle closures are a problem while everything else looks pretty good actually considering its a stage 1 tune for stock cars...I had meth on for these runs as well...

Now, seeing this, obviously a flash has the upper hand in controlling AFRs over procede with the current state of both tunes...i'd like to know how/what can be done with the procede to stabilize AFRs and dip them down into the low 12s? You were mentioning flashing the DME at one point for certain things? What's the plan here?

What shocks me the most is how quickly AFR dips down to 12 post shift in that one log where I did a 3-4 pull where boost looked great as well...

Fairly massive throttle closures though with cobb and tuning definitely needs more work there...the thing is I don't feel these throttle closures at all though, so weird...

<datalog5-v201-meth.png><datalog6-v201-meth.png><datalog8-v201-meth.png><datalog9-v201-meth.png>
    Now who in their right mind can tell me that there's nothing there to work out on the procede when Shiv is trying to work it out off the forum but on e90post he's deliberately avoiding the topic and and purposely deceiving TONS of people into thinking everything is just dandy and on top of that making everyone think that we don't know what we're talking about...then he gets his nuthuggers to start attacking some of us and messages moderators there to ban some of us for stating some tuning shortcomings...i never bashed procede, i just can't stand Shiv's deceitful douchebag personality and that's all I was bashing or trying to bash on e90post

Peace out!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    enrita, do you know that Shiv called you "just stupid" in a phone conversation we had when we were looking at short term fuel trims...bro, I'd really truly reconsider who you're lending your valuable testing time on your own car...it was around the logs you sent me running 20psi to redline where I told Shiv, hey Enrita is running 20psi to redline and I'm seeing fuel trims not as high as on my car and I said you may blow your engine like that...then he said "enrico is just stupid"...then I emailed you and told you not to do that anymore and let Shiv do his own high boost testing...where are his high boost ASR logs? He hasn't run the car at the 1/4 mile once on that setup yet and he's had it installed for a while there before pulling them out and starting the next parody of his single turbo that was already supposed to be running a few weeks ago according to his original post on e90post (he said he should have it up in about 2 weeks)...he's choosing to destroy hellblazer's and sikh's car these days, running them 60-130 while he hasn't provided a single 60-130 run on his own car with ASR turbos, WHY!

do what you want but he's a douche and a half, a character I don't want to have to deal with ever again but I think I may have to talk to him some more it seems...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow dzenno is on a mission Click here to enlarge occupy shivpost!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here's the problem with the procede and AFR logs showing leanruns at the onset of boost/WOT which are still there today...the higher the boost the higher/longer the leanruns...these also happen post shift especially on 6MT cars:Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow dzenno is on a mission Click here to enlarge occupy shivpost!
    $#@! him!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by shiv@vishnu is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    I hear they have some pretty good medication these days
    I'm pretty sure nothing outthere will help you though...might be worth checking out
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    I hear they have some pretty good medication these days
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I heard Shiv has given Jason a blowjob more that once.
    ​#Chuckstrong

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast