Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

ESS S62 M5/Z8 Supercharger cracks 500 whp on Independent Dyno

This deserves a congratulations.

1. Stock w/ Powerchip 91 v.2 & CAI; 338 RWHP unknown torque
    2. Supersprint Headers & CATS; w/ Powerchip 91 v.2 & CAI; 358 RWHP & 328 lb. ft torque
    3. ESS S/C w/Supersprint Headers & CATS, 96mm pulley & 93 oct software @ 4.59 psi boost & 50/50 race gas; 479 RWHP & 396 torque
    4. ESS S/C w/Supersprint Headers & CATS, 92mm pulley & 93 Oct software @ 6.27 psi boost & 50/50 race gas; 509 RWHP & 420 torque

So with headers, race gas, and more boost it crossed over the 500 whp which is very impressive.

Here is the graph:

Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Wow, great numbers! I wonder what it makes on pump? Beastly nonetheless.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Wow, great numbers! I wonder what it makes on pump? Beastly nonetheless.
    It would probably be around that ~480 whp mark.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not too bad at least someone makes a kit for an E39 finally.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    Not too bad at least someone makes a kit for an E39 finally.
    Exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Love ESS Click here to enlarge IM going with the VT500 soon.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Love ESS Click here to enlarge IM going with the VT500 soon.
    I look forward to your impresssions! Why not turbo though?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I look forward to your impresssions! Why not turbo though?
    I've done HPF M3 from Kuwait and a few VF's and i like the linear oem style power delivery of the SC kits more but also love the HPF kits more and more. Its just that i feel im more of a SC kinda guy. The HPF Stage 2 is amazing though.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I've done HPF M3 from Kuwait and a few VF's and i like the linear oem style power delivery of the SC kits more but also love the HPF kits more and more. Its just that i feel im more of a SC kinda guy. The HPF Stage 2 is amazing though.
    I see what you are saying. Oddly enough, I used to be just like that, an SC linear style power delivery fan but I think now I'm starting to like turbos more and more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

YEah i love the HPF like i said but always wanted the ESS SC on my car. MAybe one day i will go HPF but for now i have to rep ESS as well as HPF as i rep both in Bahrain Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

YEah i love the HPF like i said but always wanted the ESS SC on my car. MAybe one day i will go HPF but for now i have to rep ESS as well as HPF as i rep both in Bahrain Click here to enlarge
    Sounds good to me my friend! Make sure you post the details here when you are going to install the kit!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Ofcourse ofcourse, this is my new home Brother! Thank you.
    Click here to enlarge