Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On a Isalnd
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    77.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm not playing games anymore and intend to crush everything and everyone.
    I'm not sure what you got planned but it sounds like a crazy build ... But there will always be someone faster.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure what you got planned but it sounds like a crazy build ... But there will always be someone faster.
    I will do my freaking best to put up a good fight.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    117.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    looking forward to your next move

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    LOL funny looking at this $#@!. Never watched this video before. No way that little 335i with a poor tune and no mods would pull on your M3. That guy was a complete idiot for thinking so.............

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    167
    Rep Points
    57.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Your car has been broken for over an year now......update?

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,616
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    There are tons of threads on the build, do a search and youll find them.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    454
    Rep Points
    559.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    ...Oh yeah? well my buddy's friend's uncle has this Cobra that only cost $1.26 and runs low 7's on street tires and says he can kick your ass. Whuddya think about that? Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    Your car has been broken for over an year now......update?
    Huh, broken? There are updates regularly...

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    LOL funny looking at this $#@!. Never watched this video before. No way that little 335i with a poor tune and no mods would pull on your M3. That guy was a complete idiot for thinking so.............
    He learned his lesson. Nobody thought it would be that bad, including myself.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so that was the 1st, and last, 335 you beat huh, '08 was way back ya know Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Not true at all. That was just with bolt on's...

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    I don't feel as though my JB4'd 335i could stay with a M3, even at my altitude.. still feels slow to me.

    I never go around expecting to win anything with this car .. it's just nice to have not lost yet, even when it was stock Click here to enlarge Lot's of people have tried, but then again nothing especially great; a few IS350's, a few current-gen muscle cars, lots of previous gen Mustang GTs, trucks galore, and a never ending supply of G37s.

    I've encountered nothing yet with my JB4'd car, unless you include all the ricers out today for the first dry and sunny weekend of Spring! Hours of fun, wish I had a camera mount.

    Thought I was going to have some fun with a Corvette today .. but when I pulled up next to it at the light, it was driven by a girl so tiny, she barely could see over the steering wheel. She also appeared to be afraid of the throttle.. LOL
    ~

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No ETA in sight, tons of work to be done. I'm not playing games anymore and intend to crush everything and everyone.
    That attitude is going to leave you really disappointed with your car if you think its going to be that fast lol.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    I don't feel as though my JB4'd 335i could stay with a M3, even at my altitude.. still feels slow to me.

    I never go around expecting to win anything with this car .. it's just nice to have not lost yet, even when it was stock Click here to enlarge Lot's of people have tried, but then again nothing especially great; a few IS350's, a few current-gen muscle cars, lots of previous gen Mustang GTs, trucks galore, and a never ending supply of G37s.

    I've encountered nothing yet with my JB4'd car, unless you include all the ricers out today for the first dry and sunny weekend of Spring! Hours of fun, wish I had a camera mount.
    Then you should probably try driving a stock M3 up where you are from. If you think you are affected by altitude having a FI engine, then you are up for a rude awakening, you are going to be surprised to find out much worse it is for N/A engines. The M3 should feel way slower, specially you having all that low end power. It's crazy, most 335i owners rave out how fast their cars feel, but you are the exception heheh....I know the car ain't a rocket, but with bolt ons and a JB4/Procede, it's pretty decently fast for a Daily Driver, it will plant your ass in the seat and snap your neck sometimes, well at least mine (sea level lol)

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    That attitude is going to leave you really disappointed with your car if you think its going to be that fast lol.
    Why? We know how fast the quickest in the BMW scene are. Obviously it will never compete with TT vipers and the like, that isn't the goal.

    I know exactly what I'm aiming for.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Then you should probably try driving a stock M3 up where you are from. If you think you are affected by altitude having a FI engine, then you are up for a rude awakening, you are going to be surprised to find out much worse it is for N/A engines. The M3 should feel way slower, specially you having all that low end power. It's crazy, most 335i owners rave out how fast their cars feel, but you are the exception heheh....I know the car ain't a rocket, but with bolt ons and a JB4/Procede, it's pretty decently fast for a Daily Driver, it will plant your ass in the seat and snap your neck sometimes, well at least mine (sea level lol)
    Makes sense, I have recently driven an IS-F at this altitude, and it felt quite anemic.

    M3's just look menacing.. would be interesting to find one to run, eventually... at least stock!
    ~

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    those are hard pulls man...what are you putting to the wheels?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    those are hard pulls man...what are you putting to the wheels?
    That was a long time ago. I was somewhere in the 370's or low 380's then.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That was a long time ago. I was somewhere in the 370's or low 380's then.
    Have you run any C63s? If so, how have you fared?

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i hope so. i would hate to have upgraded turbo's and 130+ no Nos traps while your still building a trans. any ETA in sight?
    How are those 130 no nos traps working out? Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You know OE Tuning has a 20% discount going right now, right?
    No kidding, really?! It isn't showing on their website...how can I take advantage of this deal? You can PM me...don't mean to jack the thread.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    No kidding, really?! It isn't showing on their website...how can I take advantage of this deal? You can PM me...don't mean to jack the thread.
    Here you go man, no worries: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....-FOR-ALL-TUNES!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh baby...and my birthday is in 2 days...GREAT timing :-)

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,800
    Rep Points
    31,797.3
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Oh baby...and my birthday is in 2 days...GREAT timing :-)
    Awesome, get the tune and run the M3!

    If you guys are willing, do a before the tune run and an after the tune run. Would be great front page material...

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    We shall soon Click here to enlarge again, any ETA on the car Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •