Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

'07 Bmw 335i jb3 vs Mustang 13.1 bolt ons vs. '07 Bmw Z4 M dig races

Some BMW action from the other night down in Mexico.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    kinda takes a while for the power to kick in for the 335. I guess 3rd gear is where its at huh. Nice races.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that 335 is getting turbos replaced at the dealer now. wastegate issuse, hopefully it will be back strong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What did the owner of the 335 have to say to get his turbos replaced. My wastegates actuator arms are sloppy as hell and my dealer won't replace them. I've told my SA they make noise, and I told him I physically stuck my arm down there and wiggled them around. They won't budge. Sorry for the OT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what is that a 6 banger stang ??????? the newer ones with bolt ons run alot better times than that .
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DAGREEKNYC Click here to enlarge
    what is that a 6 banger stang ??????? the newer ones with bolt ons run alot better times than that .
    wtf are you talking about, its a auto v8 mustang with boltons, that generation body style arent that fast. The car went 13.1 the way it sits at the track.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DAGREEKNYC Click here to enlarge
    Cant you hear the V8?

That Z4M is pretty quick, I didnt think they were that fast.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    What did the owner of the 335 have to say to get his turbos replaced. My wastegates actuator arms are sloppy as hell and my dealer won't replace them. I've told my SA they make noise, and I told him I physically stuck my arm down there and wiggled them around. They won't budge. Sorry for the OT.
    His wastegate rattle is very loud and is there all the time so he didnt have to say anything, just pull into the dealer lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    His wastegate rattle is very loud and is there all the time so he didnt have to say anything, just pull into the dealer lol
    I need to find a different dealer then, but they all suck in my area. I complain about it every time I go in for service. They won't do $#@!.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2V Mustangs are dog slow and it's an auto... That should been an easy kill while stock.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can someone pleaase explain to me why there are so many people with jb3's out there when it is so cheap to upgrade to a jb4? I don't get it.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Can someone pleaase explain to me why there are so many people with jb3's out there when it is so cheap to upgrade to a jb4? I don't get it.
    The owner got this JB3 cheap as $#@!KKK and will send it out for jb4 eventually.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not gonna, lie.. huge smile when I saw the GT heat up his tires, only to get walked by a stock n/a 6 cylinder from a dig by a driver who actually had to do something to launch it. Pretty funny. Good video

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    2V Mustangs are dog slow and it's an auto... That should been an easy kill while stock.
    that car seen 12.9 with literally no work. gears, weight reduction and drag radials. pretty impressive for that gen mustang. auto+dr+mild power level can be a deadly street light combo. consistent launches with no spin ftw.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    that car seen 12.9 with literally no work. gears, weight reduction and drag radials. pretty impressive for that gen mustang. auto+dr+mild power level can be a deadly street light combo. consistent launches with no spin ftw.
    The 2V cars are dogs even after the PI heads, they are the step children of the Mustang world. That being said that he went 12.9 on DR's with gears and an auto means he has a mid to high 13 second car at best with the DR's and gears. Not mention that after the quarter mile it falls soundly on its face. I love Mustangs but few 2V's are getting done. Now my boys 2V Bullitt, this car is a beast.... http://hpmustangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11433
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks like the z4 let off after he knew he had the kill in the bag.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    kinda takes a while for the power to kick in for the 335. I guess 3rd gear is where its at huh. Nice races.
    Tuned 335's rape as soon as they hit 3rd mustang had no chance

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice vid! The 335 had the most HP out of the bunch but took a bit to show it.