5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why wait? I'm going to Vegas at 6am.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I'm serious, see if Luke is gonna go, you gas can split the gas money LOL. Luke drives slow, obeys all posted speed limits and never leaves the right lane LMAO.
    I was going to charge Luke for the pleasure of my company... then I realized that only works with him regarding females.

We'll see, he is checking the thread. If he is going maybe we'll work something out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    works!!!
    Cool, I'll PM you my number just text or call and we'll go grab some drinks somewhere. Hopefully some place with something entertaining to look at.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I was going to charge Luke for the pleasure of my company... then I realized that only works with him regarding females.

We'll see, he is checking the thread. If he is going maybe we'll work something out.
    Good one Click here to enlarge I hope my wife doesn't check this thread lol

If I can go I will be flying...you're welcome to come with me but I doubt you will want to split the Jet A fuel Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    but they still have the fastest C63's NA which says something about their products
    Take an amazing motor, throw long tubes on it, intake, someone else's tune and there you go
    Really hard. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Good one Click here to enlarge I hope my wife doesn't check this thread lol

If I can go I will be flying...you're welcome to come with me but I doubt you will want to split the Jet A fuel Click here to enlarge
    Jet fuel is kind of way out of my league but let me know what you decide to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Here save yourself some money on that great product:

http://www.techtec.de/index.php?id=98

reseller:

http://www.eurotekdesigns.com/

http://ecutuninggroup.com/ aka SINGH autosport

I was referring to the headers as well.

Even if the ecu is thru another company and they are a reseller, there is nothing wrong with that. Its a business. They were always helpful and honest with me, unlike others we know.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jet fuel is kind of way out of my league but let me know what you decide to do.
    Will do...I wouldn't ask, nor would I expect you to pay for something like that if I do end up going. Just trying to juggle some business and family affairs.

Back to the topic at hand - Andy hasn't been banned from posting here, has he? So, if he wanted to...he could or better yet, SHOULD, come on here and make some sort of a statement about this, right ? Not that it really matters as I'm pretty sure the damage is irreparable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was referring to the headers as well.

Even if the ecu is thru another company and they are a reseller, there is nothing wrong with that. Its a business. They were always helpful and honest with me, unlike others we know.
    Agreed - however Andy made it out like the MHP tune was done in house and targeted areas of the ECU and TCU that no one else had managed to modify. What a joke. Standing on the shoulders of giants has never rung so true...and I think that this thread is the epitome of why the word "honest" and MHP should never be used in the same sentence.

And who's tune was/is he reselling ??? A Euro tuner ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Agreed - however Andy made it out like the MHP tune was done in house and targeted areas of the ECU and TCU that no one else had managed to modify. What a joke. Standing on the shoulders of giants has never rung so true...and I think that this thread is the epitome of why the word "honest" and MHP should never be used in the same sentence.

He was using the TechTec tune. Andy even admitted that he gets his tunes through them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ack to the topic at hand - Andy hasn't been banned from posting here, has he?
    Nope, not banned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope, not banned.
    So basically Andy (MHP) is banned from being a vendor, but Andy himself isn't banned?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by _AMG_ Click here to enlarge
    So basically Andy (MHP) is banned from being a vendor, but Andy himself isn't banned?
    Yes, banned from being a vendor, advertising, or any benefits that come with that.

He is a guest vendor now and allowed the limited functionality guest accounts provide. We aren't mean spirited or vindictive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, banned from being a vendor, advertising, or any benefits that come with that.

He is a guest vendor now and allowed the limited functionality guest accounts provide. We aren't mean spirited or vindictive.
    I see, thanks for the clarification.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by _AMG_ Click here to enlarge
    He was using the TechTec tune. Andy even admitted that he gets his tunes through them.
    Thanks, must have missed that...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I can recall a few times he admitted the tune was done thru tectec
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks, must have missed that...
    No problem sir.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can recall a few times he admitted the tune was done thru tectec
    Ok so the in house tune comment was incorrect - my bad. Maybe he will come here and set the record straight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We do not condone any oligarchy of any type on this forum. Vendors will not control the forum, the members will. This isnt e90post. All vendors are welcome, but even paying vendors must follow some basic rules.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow crazy. Then again I havent been really following along all that much so maybe it was coming to him.

So what did happen with that 63 that Jeremy apparently boogered up the DME? is that what this was all about?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    So what did happen with that 63 that Jeremy apparently boogered up the DME? is that what this was all about?
    That is just a point on the timeline where things started going very downhill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm only posting one last time about this and I'm going to explain why. Some will not like it. Some will not understand it, but it is what it is.

When Bimmerboost.com was started in November 2009, we were all bunch of banned users on another forum, banned for being truthful. Administrators did not appreciate the honesty we were trying to convey on the forum. That being said, we decided that this forum was going to be a place for truths that were not going to be concealed by Administrators. In order to push our agenda and bring owners to the site, we all created additional user names to make contact. I honestly believe Andy felt that he was doing the right thing by attempting to convey truth (the same way we have) even if he went about it the wrong way.

Sticky, you admitted that MHP has done a lot for this forum. Creating this thread and allowing people to bash MHP without allowing MHP the ability to respond, is very much counterintuitive. Vendors have always been able to respond in other threads and that was concerning their products. This doesn't even have anything to do with products. This is really just ridiculous forum melodrama. I have never purchased or received any MHP product. I don't have any agenda. I just think everyone is acting a little crazy.

Andy asked me to post something for him and I'm just doing it this once and I will not get involved further. As I said before, I don't think it's fair that a thread was created where users are allowed to make allegations about a vendor where the vendor cannot respond. I hope y'all understand and I'm not trying to overstep my bounds. I'm just trying to look at this rationally. Anyways, those are my thoughts and this is Andy's:

Nope, not banned.
    Ironically as I went to post a rebuttal immediately after reading the entire BS filled first post (my God you are the King of Fabrication) I wasn't allowed to. As you can see it was our decision to leave the site, not Joseph's, I bcc'd a few people to ensure he couldn't lie about this too, check the times (which can be verified by other forum members): From: Modern Horsepower <sales modernhorsepower.com> To: administrator bimmerboost.com <mailto:administrator@bimmerboost.com> Date: October 12, 2011 at 6:07 PM Subject: Re: As Predicted Please do. Thanks On October 12, 2011 at 6:06 PM administrator bimmerboost.com <mailto:administrator@bimmerboost.com> wrote: > Well Andy, considering I called Jim, told him I was editing his thread, and > removed any links or negativity even in off topic I’m not sure how much more > respect you are looking for. > > I don’t know what else to do. If you do not wish to be involved, no problem, > I’ll remove al your banners/links and make the announcement. > > - Joseph > > From: Modern Horsepower > Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:56 PM > To: administrator bimmerboost.com <mailto:administrator@bimmerboost.com> > Subject: Re: As Predicted > > Until you treat MHP with the same respect and backing you do RENNtech, > Weistec, OE, etc we will no longer advertise on your forums. There is a clear > difference as noted by over a dozen members/viewers (even those I don't know) > over the past few weeks/months. > > > > > It's literally embarrassing sponsoring a site and being treated as such. > > > > Good luck with the playpen. I'm not even sure where to begin reg all the other lies. Let's see, you can't buy a MHP proprietary LT Header, Ported Head or v4 Race Gas file anywhere but MHP. We do work closely with Techtec who are widely regarded as the BEST tuners in the world even by our competitors. You will soon see this relationship strengthen and grow further. All info Sgt. Stanko posted regarding his OE tuned ECU was fact and we stand behind that in court or on a forum. As for the RENNtech Header post that Joe played both ways...Joe wanted the thread up more than anyone in order to force RENNtech to advertise, ie as a sponsor I can take care of things like this. All we wanted was a clean break from this forum, however it's clear that with Joe running the forums that will never happen. Just ask Drew about his switch from Gintani to ESS or any of the other bmw forum owners. At the end of the day we rank our successes based on our customers objective results and as such no words on a screen can take away what we've earned in the past and what we will continue to do. Hopefully this will be the Last post we make, if in fact this one goes through. Thanks Sorry I had to remove all "at" symbols so the email addys reflect that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, you admitted that MHP has done a lot for this forum. Creating this thread and allowing people to bash MHP without allowing MHP the ability to respond, is very much counterintuitive.
    MHP has the ability to respond. As I told Andy yesterday when he was whining abut JRCARt's made up picture of him that he was complaining about that post received neg reps and was hidden. So Andy can't even complain correctly.

Oh, and Andy now wants to chargeback Paypal for his vendor fees that he didn't even want to pay (and didn't) in the beginning of the year complaining about slow sales but that he recently decided to pay because he got jealous Weistec got the M156 section (and paid promptly, in full, and on time). I would gladly pay Andy money to just leave me alone and get lost. Maybe even send him to charm school.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Andy can post whatever he wants. He isn't welcome and I'm not compromising my principles for his BS. This was coming for a while. If anyone needs confirmation, I already e-mailed Eurocharged days in advance about taking MHP's spot because Andy just became too difficult to work with.

Jesus, this isn't a who dumped who thing. MHP isn't wanted, get lost, leave the board alone, period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Holy $#@! dude, you're still awake?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast