Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

BMW 335i jb3 vs. Civic Eg k-series swap 30 & 45mph roll races

Both mutual friends of mine, the roll speeds are what the BMW owner wanted. Fun times for sure. Vid is HD so click it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    was just watching this earlier.. good stuff.. how fast is that civic? any idea on mods for the 335?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    was just watching this earlier.. good stuff.. how fast is that civic? any idea on mods for the 335?
    335i is hoping for mods soon but i can't comment on his financials. As far as the civic its never been to the track since it be pointless on stock 14" steelies with $#@!ty tires. Both have future plans for the cars so i'm sure they'll meet again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its all about weight in this video. good race, kinda what I expected with that motor in that little matchbox.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    its all about weight in this video. good race, kinda what I expected with that motor in that little matchbox.
    yea some civics are quick as hell and their light to.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    335 has JB3 on map 5 and civic has TSX bottom end with RSX-S head frankenstein with tune, header, intake. 335 is probably around 340rwhp and the civic is at 240fwhp. 1000lbs of weight difference for ya.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Civic is probably a 105-108 trap...