Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 201 to 223 of 223

Thread: iPhone 4S

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    My brother had the S2 for about a week - it was a super fast phone. There was an issue with the screen and lines though, perhaps that one? Not sure. Anyways, he exchanged it and flipped it for profit.

    He's an iTard and is waiting for the unlocked 4S. Not sure what he's going to do since he can't get anything higher than edge on tmobile.
    My buddy just picked up an S2 and he loves it as well but he said hes probably gonna take it back because the battery life is absolutely HORRIBLE. Such a shame cause the phone is still actually really cool.

    And if I can make an app recommendation.... I highly suggest that if you like to keep nudie pics of random girls on your phone I would get this app. WELL worth it...

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-se...456939837?mt=8
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    My buddy just picked up an S2 and he loves it as well but he said hes probably gonna take it back because the battery life is absolutely HORRIBLE. Such a shame cause the phone is still actually really cool.

    And if I can make an app recommendation.... I highly suggest that if you like to keep nudie pics of random girls on your phone I would get this app. WELL worth it...

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-se...456939837?mt=8
    Awesome app! Nice sugestion.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Points
    2,787.2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Yes Reputation No

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    WTF

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Points
    2,787.2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Yes Reputation No
    Reminds me of the Nintendo Power Glove for some reason.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Reminds me of the Nintendo Power Glove for some reason.
    Me too. I had one... don't remember if it was fun or not.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Points
    2,787.2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Me too. I had one... don't remember if it was fun or not.
    I had one too, along with that stupid robot. I don't remember using them more than once.
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    My buddy just picked up an S2 and he loves it as well but he said hes probably gonna take it back because the battery life is absolutely HORRIBLE. Such a shame cause the phone is still actually really cool.

    And if I can make an app recommendation.... I highly suggest that if you like to keep nudie pics of random girls on your phone I would get this app. WELL worth it...

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-se...456939837?mt=8
    Picked up an S2 earlier this week - rooted it and got something called the "synergy kernel". Battery life is amazing, after day of random vids, navi and pandora, still leaves me with 40%...can't ask for more.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    538
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Picked up an S2 earlier this week - rooted it and got something called the "synergy kernel". Battery life is amazing, after day of random vids, navi and pandora, still leaves me with 40%...can't ask for more.
    Yeah my friend got one too a few weeks ago. He also rooted it, the screen on that thing is amazing btw. He also says the battery life is very good. But for heavier users you can still get a bigger battery anyways. I'd like to see if I can get my hands on the white Galaxy S2 on T-mobile if not, I'll get the Galaxy Nexus but I'd like to subsidize it through the carrier not pay 700 out the door.
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Yeah my friend got one too a few weeks ago. He also rooted it, the screen on that thing is amazing btw. He also says the battery life is very good. But for heavier users you can still get a bigger battery anyways. I'd like to see if I can get my hands on the white Galaxy S2 on T-mobile if not, I'll get the Galaxy Nexus but I'd like to subsidize it through the carrier not pay 700 out the door.
    Yeah I thought about the nexus but the specs are a bit outdated on that thing in some sense. still using a 5mp camera? come on. the screen is superb though! wish I could change mine out for that.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Points
    2,103.6
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Bye Bye dickhead IOS. I got an S2 Last night and its amazing. I feel im freeeee. ANDROID FTW
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Bye Bye dickhead IOS. I got an S2 Last night and its amazing. I feel im freeeee. ANDROID FTW
    Make sure to check the screen for any blobs and/or vertical lines in low brightness. That's the only thing that concerns me. My brother has a few but nothing like my phone >_<

    waiting for a replacement.

    p.s. my brother was fed up with the iphone4s and returned it.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Points
    2,103.6
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Make sure to check the screen for any blobs and/or vertical lines in low brightness. That's the only thing that concerns me. My brother has a few but nothing like my phone >_<

    waiting for a replacement.

    p.s. my brother was fed up with the iphone4s and returned it.
    Thanks for the tip bro. I'll keep an eye on it. havent heard anything from my friends who own S2's. I love this phone. It just keeps getting better and better LOL
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Points
    2,787.2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    "Liquipel is a revolutionary process that applies a waterproof coating to your electronic device to protect them in the event of accidental exposure to liquids. It is not visible to the human eye, virtually undetectable and Liquipel will not compromise the look, feel, and performance of your electronics.
    Liquipel penetrates the entire device as a whole, including all of the vital components inside and out to provide optimal protection against accidental contact with liquids."

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    "Liquipel is a revolutionary process that applies a waterproof coating to your electronic device to protect them in the event of accidental exposure to liquids. It is not visible to the human eye, virtually undetectable and Liquipel will not compromise the look, feel, and performance of your electronics.
    Liquipel penetrates the entire device as a whole, including all of the vital components inside and out to provide optimal protection against accidental contact with liquids."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtsSPZCGmuY
    Ok, how is that possible? I need to get this.

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Points
    2,787.2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok, how is that possible? I need to get this.
    http://www.liquipel.com/
    The stuff supposedly bonds to the device "at the molecular level"
    It's $59 and you have to send your device in.
    They are located in Santa Ana, Ca. I wonder if it's something you can get done same day if your local.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    http://www.liquipel.com/
    The stuff supposedly bonds to the device "at the molecular level"
    It's $59 and you have to send your device in.
    They are located in Santa Ana, Ca. I wonder if it's something you can get done same day if your local.
    Interesting, I could just go down there.

    If it works so well though why don't the OEM's do it?

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Points
    2,787.2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Interesting, I could just go down there.

    If it works so well though why don't the OEM's do it?
    Because then you wouldn't have to buy a new phone at full price?

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Because then you wouldn't have to buy a new phone at full price?
    Hmmm, that may be it. I figured it would save them no warranty repairs though.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Points
    2,787.2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hmmm, that may be it. I figured it would save them no warranty repairs though.
    Apple's warranty won't cover water damage.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Apple's warranty won't cover water damage.
    Bastards.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    This looks like an advanced water repellent sprayed to the device Click here to enlarge

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Here's another app highly recommend if you are an avid sports fan.

    ScoreMobile http://www.scoremobile.com/

    http://itunes.apple.com/app/scoremob...285692706?mt=8
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •