Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

PBIR Tonight 9/30

Hey guys,

kind of late notice, but @All Motor and some other local BMW's and Fbody's will be hitting the track tonight. We'll be there around 6 or 7, so anybody who wants to come out, and possibly go to Mexico afterwards post up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Anyone come out?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

ill be out next time they go, only reason i couldn't go last time was my abs pump failed and i didn't want to risk anything going out a few hundred miles and then not have a ride home expect a tow truck... especially on a weekday like it was. but next time this is set up you can count me in, car is feeling great. i did some highway pulls last night, 4th gear ->140 is awesome at WOT! Click here to enlarge i cant even imagine 5th and 6th, i really cant wait for the mile run i will participate in, when i have more details on that i'll let everyone local i know, privy.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Anyone come out?
    Nobody from the forum. Everybody got 1 run in and it rained. So much for 20% rain. It was really frustrating because I did one pass just to use a bit more gas up, put in 100octane, waited in line, and then it rained.

Did meet some people that said they were from Dragtimes.com. All had Montana license plates and vbox's. One had GTR, idk his pass. Another had a X5 M, and was doing testing for Renntech. He ran 12.2 idk the mph. The 3rd guy was driving the X5 M owners E93 335i. It had a Cobb Stage 1 beta map (never updated to final version) and ran 13.2@104-5 I believe. My pass with Map 2, and DP's was 13.5@107 bogging hard off the line. I thought I was finally going to bring home that 12 second slip as the track prep was awesome, but it rained Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    ill be out next time they go, only reason i couldn't go last time was my abs pump failed and i didn't want to risk anything going out a few hundred miles and then not have a ride home expect a tow truck... especially on a weekday like it was. but next time this is set up you can count me in, car is feeling great. i did some highway pulls last night, 4th gear ->140 is awesome at WOT! Click here to enlarge i cant even imagine 5th and 6th, i really cant wait for the mile run i will participate in, when i have more details on that i'll let everyone local i know, privy.
    I'll let you know next time. I won't be racing anytime soon. My car is stock at the moment, and my parts will be for sale shortly. I'm dropping the asking price on my car, and probably just going to Carmax. I'm going to buy an E36 like I should have from the beginning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

too bad, but cool you're staying bmw. what way are you going? n/a or f/i? turbo? s/c?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Nobody from the forum.
    Tell the other guys to join.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    too bad, but cool you're staying bmw. what way are you going? n/a or f/i? turbo? s/c?
    Not really bad at all. I've lost faith in this platform. The plan is boost, but we will see what happens. Plans always change.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Tell the other guys to join.
    None of my friends are really forum people. Maybe when you make a VWBoost or LSXBoost they'll transition over. My buddy actually is in the final stages of his MKII Rabbit build. I've been trying to get him to do a write up for a awhile, but he hates forums. I think you guys will be impressed if we get him a thread, especially since everything is done in his garage. Started with a empty chasis, restored it, painted it, wide body, turbo, Megasquirt, and now E85 to make the list short.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    None of my friends are really forum people. Maybe when you make a VWBoost or LSXBoost they'll transition over. My buddy actually is in the final stages of his MKII Rabbit build. I've been trying to get him to do a write up for a awhile, but he hates forums. I think you guys will be impressed if we get him a thread, especially since everything is done in his garage. Started with a empty chasis, restored it, painted it, wide body, turbo, Megasquirt, and now E85 to make the list short.
    I'll do my best to get VWboost up in the next day or so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

LSx boost FTW

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

That would be a long ways away if ever.