Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    There is a new company down in NC that I heard about last night, they do turbo 350Zs and they mentioned they wanted to break into the BmW market with a turbo kit. Maybe I should call them and tell them its not as easy as it looks...

Momentum Performance is the name...
    Something tells me they are gonna ignore your warning on how difficult this platform is. They will beat their chest at how awesome they are and what kinda mad 'fabbing and tuning' skillz they have, they will promptly fail and end up in this thread where I will laugh out loud.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Something tells me they are gonna ignore your warning on how difficult this platform is. They will beat their chest at how awesome they are and what kinda mad 'fabbing and tuning' skillz they have, they will promptly fail and end up in this thread where I will laugh out loud.
    And I'll be standing right next to you laughing twice as hard
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    If I go back to an N54, it will be when there is a fuel solution. I am thinking a used E93 335is DCT.
    i have a e93 and i dont find myself using the top, i race a lot and the extra 400 pounds is a disadvantage but if you want a convertible, it is a very good car. IMHO i would rather have an e92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E93NICK Click here to enlarge
    i have a e93 and i dont find myself using the top, i race a lot and the extra 400 pounds is a disadvantage but if you want a convertible, it is a very good car. IMHO i would rather have an e92
    Everyone has their own uses so I can respect that... Then again I live in Arizona where the temperature has been in the 80's last week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123