Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 214
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    Edit: As a guest vendor you are not allowed to advertise, read the vendor guidelines: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...dor-Guidelines
    LOL

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I just got home about 30 mins ago. It was a decent turn out. My best numbers on my base tune were 425whp, and 420whp with my exhaust valve closed at 15.1 psi. Another run on 11.5 psi was 368whp, and 366wtq. I then left it at the same psi setting on my manual boost controller with the 3inch cutout open I made 420whp, and 415wtq. It did spike to 12.6 on the run with the valve open. During these runs my boost controller was messing up, and the air filter I'm running is to small. I should have the dyno runs emailed over to me this evening. The battery on my camera died so I didnt get a chance to take as many pics as i would have liked, but others did. I should have a vid uploaded this evening. Boosted325 took some vids. The HPF car of BattaM3 did make 56xwhp, and 4xxwtq on race gas.
    Nice seeing you there. It was a good turnout no? Man you need a bigger filter. No more burnouts!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep in mind my smg was acting gay and only allowing be to rev to 6700 not 8k. This will be cleared up during the week and I'm going back to max psi. Once everything is sorted I'll make offical thread. The car made 561 all day long at 6700 on mustang dyno. 600 no beef once everything is sorted.
    Nice meeting up with you. How did you like the chai I made you? Did you get access to a microwave to heat it up? Nice car btw. It is tastefully modded for both aesthetics and forced induction. I wish we could have had a run but that wastegate leak I have is causing serious loss of cfms. I did embarrass a bolt on ls1 vette and a bolt-on wrx hatch on medium boost on the way home. I also taunted a clean white c63 amg.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    BTW, Mike Radowski is a real class act - personable, hands on, flexible, and professional! I love the slicks on his car on stock fenders!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Yes they had microwave. If there a simple recipe of something. I'm a tea drinker. I could probably just google but firhure you know. When you plan
    on vbox. I want one to but I'm doing my suspension in a week or two so I might not get one for month or so. I really want to play with one. 60-130. Even there 1/4 mile I know it's not like being at a real strip

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes they had microwave. If there a simple recipe of something. I'm a tea drinker. I could probably just google but firhure you know. When you plan
    on vbox. I want one to but I'm doing my suspension in a week or two so I might not get one for month or so. I really want to play with one. 60-130. Even there 1/4 mile I know it's not like being at a real strip
    Are you drunk by any chance?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Yes. I'm on 10th summer ale and typing on I phone. Also watching old school Charlie sheen the wraith lol. I thought I was sending boosted a pm. He knows what I'm talking about.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes. I'm on 10th summer ale and typing on I phone. Also watching old school Charlie sheen the wraith lol. I thought I was sending boosted a pm. He knows what I'm talking about.
    Summer Ale is not bad, Boston for me. Not the city, the ale. 10th one? You must be peeing pretty often.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I just climedout my window to pee off roof. Bed time. I'm sure so vids will pop up. Once my rev fixed l start my own thread. Gnite

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    So how much WHP and RWT did your car make? LOL

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NNJ
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    31.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for getting a picture of the Porsches. I had my camera in the trunk and was too tired to get it. Nice meeting everyone, and as usual Mike definitely setup a great event. Too bad he doesn't have an AWD dyno, we could have through the turbo on there and see how it stacks up to everyone.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maciej Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for getting a picture of the Porsches. I had my camera in the trunk and was too tired to get it. Nice meeting everyone, and as usual Mike definitely setup a great event. Too bad he doesn't have an AWD dyno, we could have through the turbo on there and see how it stacks up to everyone.
    Pics were taken by someone else. My camera batteries died which sucked. Your car was the blacked out 997tt correct?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Nice seeing you there. It was a good turnout no? Man you need a bigger filter. No more burnouts!



    Nice meeting up with you. How did you like the chai I made you? Did you get access to a microwave to heat it up? Nice car btw. It is tastefully modded for both aesthetics and forced induction. I wish we could have had a run but that wastegate leak I have is causing serious loss of cfms. I did embarrass a bolt on ls1 vette and a bolt-on wrx hatch on medium boost on the way home. I also taunted a clean white c63 amg.

    Yea I think turnout was great. Yea a larger air filter will help, but honestly for a base map that was just sent out based a base Trm kit with a 35r and 50lb injectors its not bad at all. I'm sure Mike Mccoy goes conservative on timing until a customer gets to a dyno to see what the car is doing before sending out a revision. I'm sure some think hey I want a balls to the walls tune that pushes the limits on injectors, and other components thats not what they are about as you know. Once I get my boost controller sorted out, and the revision its back to the next dyno day.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    BTW, Mike Radowski is a real class act - personable, hands on, flexible, and professional! I love the slicks on his car on stock fenders!
    I agree. I did a burn out in front of the shop, and had some wheel hop. My fan clutch fan blades smacked the radiator taking it out. Mike swapped the parts from his own e36 m3 into my car to get me running and home. Awesome service.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    im sorry i mssed it. Sounds like you guys had a good time though.. I would have loved to see Batta smoke some cars on the way back. The have a dyno day every other month just about.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    im sorry i mssed it. Sounds like you guys had a good time though.. I would have loved to see Batta smoke some cars on the way back. The have a dyno day every other month just about.
    I think they will be having 1 every month. It would be nice to see what a 335 would make. What mods do you have done?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NNJ
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    31.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Pics were taken by someone else. My camera batteries died which sucked. Your car was the blacked out 997tt correct?
    It was just a friend's car; I did a tune on it and it needed to be compounded at my buddy's body shop.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maciej Click here to enlarge
    It was just a friend's car; I did a tune on it and it needed to be compounded at my buddy's body shop.
    Nice. Next dyno day you should stick around alittle longer lol. Catch ya next time.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    My car did smoke anyone who looked at me wrong on way home. Ask anyone who rode in her they'll tell you about the oh $#@! face.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    If your talking to me ics. My car made 561rwhp 471tq could be a little off. Also only at 6700. It made about 10rwhp less then any hpf stg2 due to old aa tune from sc kit had. Vac was suppose to flash me new stuff but thAt didn't happen. Whole nother story. 13-14psi.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yea I think turnout was great. Yea a larger air filter will help, but honestly for a base map that was just sent out based a base Trm kit with a 35r and 50lb injectors its not bad at all. I'm sure Mike Mccoy goes conservative on timing until a customer gets to a dyno to see what the car is doing before sending out a revision. I'm sure some think hey I want a balls to the walls tune that pushes the limits on injectors, and other components thats not what they are about as you know. Once I get my boost controller sorted out, and the revision its back to the next dyno day.



    I agree. I did a burn out in front of the shop, and had some wheel hop. My fan clutch fan blades smacked the radiator taking it out. Mike swapped the parts from his own e36 m3 into my car to get me running and home. Awesome service.
    I was impressed at how quickly he fixed your problem in the middle of a very busy dyno day! He was running around doing a million things at once but still took the time to troubleshoot car problems and answer questions. He was practically a one-man show. You can't beat service like that!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Here are vids from yesterday:






  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    and that wasnt even the best pull... my car was on there alot.. i waited for everyone else to do theres then we tried mine again.. That was last pull.. theres one floating around out there that was 571 at 7050 but couldnt hit 8k

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    57
    Rep Points
    138.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Heres some vids.... uploading more right now. I'll try to remember to post them, if not check out my youtube later.






  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Whoa, great videos! Thank you.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    57
    Rep Points
    138.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'll throw some pics up in a lil bit too....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •