Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 177
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If that is the case, then you are afraid of the strip.
    there is no drag strip here, one will be built next year.

    Good news, I started a different bmw project, to be as a drag bmw. Once the drag strip is ready will start testing.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    132.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge

    Good news, I started a different bmw project, to be as a drag bmw.
    .

    Very nice Click here to enlarge let's see some pix of this future monster! Click here to enlarge
    B.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by djborya Click here to enlarge
    Very nice Click here to enlarge let's see some pix of this future monster! Click here to enlarge
    B.
    Once it moves forward will post photos.

    Boris, did you send your dbn file to Scott to be put on M3forum's and 6speed's 60-130 lists?
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    there is no drag strip here, one will be built next year.

    Good news, I started a different bmw project, to be as a drag bmw. Once the drag strip is ready will start testing.
    That was fast, and what timing. I hope it goes well, good luck.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That was fast, and what timing. I hope it goes well, good luck.
    thank you very much.

    The track should be ready a year later. I cant tell for sure, out of my control.

    At the very same time will work on my drag bmw.

    Meanwhile will work on my E46 / E36 M3s traction. 3.xx seconds are around the corner. Not much left. 0.24 s needed to dive into 3.xx s.

    Just received a set of new tire, will test them in the coming days.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky,

    would you update the 60-130 listClick here to enlarge
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

    would you update the 60-130 listClick here to enlarge
    I'll get around to it, I have a full plate right now.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Mert im coming to turkey to chill with you lol

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    Mert im coming to turkey to chill with you lol
    Me too. Hope he doesn't make us wear Vbox's while we walk around.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Me too. Hope he doesn't make us wear Vbox's while we walk around.
    i hope not

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -452.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Me too. Hope he doesn't make us wear Vbox's while we walk around.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    Mert im coming to turkey to chill with you lol
    You will be my guest. My friends from Florida been here for 10 days. We had very good time.

    Just tell me a week before you come.

    When you come can you take 2 x M/T tires with you Click here to enlarge Mine are worn.

    Sticky, as you go to Frankfurt its a 3 hour flight from Frankfurt to Istanbul.
    Why dont you come by for 2 days?

    You wont wear vbox shirtsClick here to enlarge Got a new saying some love to keep Vbox in its Box wrapped Click here to enlarge

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    You will be my guest. My friends from Florida been here for 10 days. We had very good time.

    Just tell me a week before you come.

    When you come can you take 2 x M/T tires with you Click here to enlarge Mine are worn.

    Sticky, as you go to Frankfurt its a 3 hour flight from Frankfurt to Istanbul.
    Why dont you come by for 2 days?

    You wont wear vbox shirtsClick here to enlarge Got a new saying some love to keep Vbox in its Box wrapped Click here to enlarge

    I swear to you i will come hangout in turkey 2012...... You better freshen up your english though......And i have tons of M/T's laying around I think I got some 24 inch wide ones for you that should take care of your traction problem

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    24" would fit.

    Seriously, if you will come just let me know 1 week before and bring diapers with youClick here to enlarge
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  15. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'll be there as well. Pork sammies in tow. I will be the guy with a bacon suit on.Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    132.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Man,i feel left out who is going to come and visit me and bring me diapers?Click here to enlarge

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by djborya Click here to enlarge
    Man,i feel left out who is going to come and visit me and bring me diapers?Click here to enlarge
    Boris,
    when is MIR? Waiting for your 3.5- 3.6 s 60-130 times. You raise the bmw bar and motivate me as well.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, as you go to Frankfurt its a 3 hour flight from Frankfurt to Istanbul.Why dont you come by for 2 days?
    The Frankfurt thing is already over with. I do not mind coming to Istanbul as I have never been there before. What would my accommodations be like? And, do you know any hot Turkish women? I also do not speak Turkish Click here to enlarge

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The Frankfurt thing is already over with. I do not mind coming to Istanbul as I have never been there before. What would my accommodations be like? And, do you know any hot Turkish women? I also do not speak Turkish Click here to enlarge
    accomodations: we will sleep in my M3sClick here to enlarge bad joke.
    depends on how many days you will stay here.

    There are hot Turkish women, but I am away from them after getting married. So this is out of question. Dont want you to get HIV during your visit Click here to enlarge

    If you can arrange a 3 day visit, 1 day will be spent on the highways and the remaining two I will take you to historical/touristic places of the city.

    Just had my friends from Florida over here, we had fun. I am serious, will be pleasure to have you here for a couple of days.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    So this is out of question. Dont want you to get HIV during your visit
    Damn man, I didn't think they were dirty.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    If you can arrange a 3 day visit, 1 day will be spent on the highways and the remaining two I will take you to historical/touristic places of the city.

    Just had my friends from Florida over here, we had fun. I am serious, will be pleasure to have you here for a couple of days.
    I was planning on staying for a week and having you pay for everything. I was also planning on driving your M3 around and basically doing whatever I wanted. Where is your hospitality Mert?

    Just kidding, I'm down, just not sure when it would be arranged. I'll let you know though, might not be this year.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by djborya Click here to enlarge
    Man,i feel left out who is going to come and visit me and bring me diapers?Click here to enlarge
    I may come to MIR, and bring some sammies with that can cause a need for diapers.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I may come to MIR, and bring some sammies with that can cause a need for diapers.
    lmfao

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -258.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Istanbul, the city i got rubbed in.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Rubbed and robbed are two different things Sorena. You would probably enjoy getting rubbed.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -258.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol my bad.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •