Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh dear G-d not this dude again... Sticky do the forum a favor and ban his ass ASAP. I had the misfortune of reading a thread he posted his two cents in on M3F***** and it basically turned into a sh**fest. He called kept calling Taz out and throwing out insults until he was banned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Oh dear G-d not this dude again... Sticky do the forum a favor and ban his ass ASAP. I had the misfortune of reading a thread he posted his two cents in on M3F***** and it basically turned into a sh**fest. He called kept calling Taz out and throwing out insults until he was banned.
    To whom are you referring?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He is referring to boosted325is Amail.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was never banned from m3F for anything related to calling out Taz. It was because of comments I made towards divexx since divexx has a fragile ego and couldn't fathom anything being faster than his 996 gt2. Guess what, he has warping of his cylinder walls due to running high boost on pump with "bolt-ons." Guess those porsche engines can't handle over 700whp for long. Taz and I have pmed and imed since we came to a resolution. I have even offered him technical advice as he currently can't keep his headgasket sealed after running 30psi even if he runs low boost since the failure of the hg.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Always back pedaling and have some type of legitimate excuse if you call it.. (Monster135) Be careful not to challenge him, you will be trolled from Forum to Forum, and wished you never owned a BMW.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    Always back pedaling and have some type of legitimate excuse if you call it.. (Monster135) Be careful not to challenge him, you will be trolled from Forum to Forum, and wished you never owned a BMW.
    LOL at you George. You trolled me on m3f as "twin turbo m."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I never trolled up you were doing what you do BEST Run your mouth and it was brought up to me by friends and customers. What would your boss say if he knew you ttrolled the forum all day crearting DRAMA????

I would like to know?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    I never trolled up you were doing what you do BEST Run your mouth and it was brought up to me by friends and customers. What would your boss say if he knew you ttrolled the forum all day crearting DRAMA????

I would like to know?
    What would your customers think about you threatening a former repeat customer or the fact that you had me prank called and then googled my name on order to call my place of employment with passive/aggressive litigation threats? Or how about the fact that you spend all day and night going at it with me on various forums instead of tending to their cars?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    No one threatened you, I called to make peace. I did not once raise my voice or threaten you... My customers are taken care of, unlike you I am the Shepard in my company. I do exactly what your Boss does.. It is my job to make sure they are doing there job. I do not have a 9-5 Job, I am on call 24/7

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No one threatened you, I called to make peace. I did not once raise my voice or threaten you... My customers are taken care of, unlike you I am the Shepard in my company. I do exactly what your Boss does.. It is my job to make sure they are doing there job. I do not have a 9-5 Job, I am on call 24/7
    You did raise my voice and threaten me. People next to me were commenting on how LOUD you were on the phone. They said you sounded ANGRY!

If you're on call 24/7, then how come anybody with a delayed, high dollar build can't get ahold of you due to a "road test" (I have been in your shop when you were standing right next to your phone person instructing them to lie wuth that excuse). Explain how you choose to ignore customers' calls because you want to charge them daily storage fees if they want to pull their cars out of your shop. You did that to me too.

You just spend all your time spreading lies and drama along with coverups on the internet.
    Whatever happened to d1rt11's thread on bf.c after it was linked on m3f? That's another coverup started by you George!
    Last edited by boosted325is; 05-06-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    I was never banned from m3F for anything related to calling out Taz. It was because of comments I made towards divexx since divexx has a fragile ego and couldn't fathom anything being faster than his 996 gt2. Guess what, he has warping of his cylinder walls due to running high boost on pump with "bolt-ons." Guess those porsche engines can't handle over 700whp for long. Taz and I have pmed and imed since we came to a resolution. I have even offered him technical advice as he currently can't keep his headgasket sealed after running 30psi even if he runs low boost since the failure of the hg.
    Divexx is a good guy but the whole "bolt-ons" aspect doesn't make sense to me.

If you and Taza came to a resolution isn't there any way to come to one here? Just somehow resolve the drama and let the cars speak?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    (I have been in your shop when you were standing right next to your phone person instructing them to lie wuth that excuse). Explain how you choose to ignore customers' calls because you want to charge them daily storage fees if they want to pull their cars out of your shop. You did that to me too.
    That doesn't sound right.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fragile ego? Divexx is a very cool guy. You came on there acting like you were g-d's gift to bmws and started insulting everyone. I don't know what you're beef is w/ ICS nor do I care. It's none of my business. But your posts speak for themselves bro. This a great forum and I for one want to see it remain that way. Please keep it civil.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fragile ego? Divexx is a very cool guy. You came on there acting like you were g-d's gift to bmws and started insulting everyone. You're a fire starter. You like stirring the pot. I don't know what you're beef is w/ ICS nor do I care. Your posts speak for themselves bro. This a great forum and I for one want to see it remain that way. Please keep it civil.
    Yep, Divexx is just a car guy like all of us here. Everyone who is here just likes performance BMW's and I don't know why there is always so much internal fighting in the BMW community. I have been part of my fair share so I'm certainly not without blame.

Hopefully this thing can die down and we can keep it all civil.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fragile ego? Divexx is a very cool guy. You came on there acting like you were g-d's gift to bmws and started insulting everyone. I don't know what you're beef is w/ ICS nor do I care. It's none of my business. But your posts speak for themselves bro. This a great forum and I for one want to see it remain that way. Please keep it civil.
    You have no idea what went on in private messages between divexx and myself. He can't fathom anything being better than his gt2. It's funny he spent all that money on that car, and now he is stuck with a rebuild with a borderline block at this point. HE will need to sleeve it and pray it holds together.

I called him out and all the fanbois jumped on me because he is a mod

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have no idea what went on in private messages between divexx and myself. He can't fathom anything being better than his gt2. It's funny he spent all that money on that car, and now he is stuck with a rebuild with a borderline block at this point. HE will need to sleeve it and pray it holds together.

That is reasonable and I do not doubt it.

What happened to the block? I had not heard anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That is reasonable and I do not doubt it.

What happened to the block? I had not heard anything.
    http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...-my-motor.html

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...r-lifters.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Boosted and I had a little spat but was resolved and hopefully meeting up this weekend for runs and dynos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Boosted and I had a little spat but was resolved and hopefully meeting up this weekend for runs and dynos.
    Runs and dyno's make the world go round.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Yah we had a misunderstanding as you thought I was some other m3f member who has been hating/trolling you because of your HPF kit. Once we cleared that up, we realized we have a lot in common.

It will be cool to film some runs. My wife will get camera duty! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Very true. I don't know the whole story. All people are asking is everyone remain civil. The great thing about this forum is that allows people to share the experiences without the fear of being banned by some power hungry mod, but in order to keep it great and not turn into the sh**hole known as M3F's forced induction section, things should be kept civil.

You seem like a cool guy. It was good chatting w/ you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very true. I don't know the whole story. All people are asking is everyone remain civil. The great thing about this forum is that allows people to share the experiences without the fear of being banned by some power hungry mod, but in order to keep it great and not turn into the sh**hole known as M3F's forced induction section, things should be kept civil.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm starting to feel the love in the room here. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

You seem pretty cool too. If ICS just comes out and admits to all their lies, then this whole thing would just ease over.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast